Author Topic: Dalip Singh WWE  (Read 590 times)

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Dalip Singh WWE
« on: April 07, 2006, 04:02:17 PM »
I heard Dalip Singh joined Smackdown, if you don't know who he is he was the huge ass psycho guy from "The Longest Yard" I think this guy is unstoppable at 7 ft 3 inches 408 lbs apparently he is going to take on the Undertaker which should be pretty crazy, its to bad he can't speack english very well or else I think he could go big...anybody could find some more info that would be cool b/c I don't watch much wrestling anymore...
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 09:33:23 PM by C-ƒorce »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Dalip Singh WWE
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 04:23:16 PM »
yea he makes his debut on smackdown tonite
i dunno much about the guy, but u heard he accidently hurt a guy in OVW

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 05:15:53 PM »
Didn't this guy kill someone in the ring? I don't know if he's fit to be wrestling.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 05:58:40 PM »
Didn't this guy kill someone in the ring? I don't know if he's fit to be wrestling.

Really? I've never heard that before but it's believable. The guy is a monster in every sense of the word. Way more impressive than the Big Show.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 08:23:03 PM »
if anybody saw smackdown tonite, he made his debut

this reminds me so much of the Giant Gonsales thing.

at that time:
take was feuding with the manager harvey wippleman and willpeman tried bringing in different guys to fight Taker
after Taker fought Kamala (black male, big beard), he had to fight Giant Gonzales

presently:
feuding with Daivari in a way (fought with Muhammad Hassan and now Mark Henry)
kicked Mark Henry's ass (another black guy with a big beard), now fighting another Giant, Dalip Singh

of course, there are some differences in the storyline but overall, looks pretty similar.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2006, 09:41:05 PM »

Really? I've never heard that before but it's believable. The guy is a monster in every sense of the word. Way more impressive than the Big Show.

I think thats bullshit, but dude is a monster, I might even start watching wrestling again just to see this guy maybe he can be the first Punjabi dude to make it big in WWF/E unlike Tiger Ali Singh

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2006, 12:33:55 AM »
While training at the All Pro Wrestling school in May 2001, Singh was linked to the death of 24 year-old wrestling student Brian Ong. According to a January 2004 East Bay Express article, Ong (who had previously suffered a concussion but yet continued training) was powerbombed by Singh. Ong took the bump wrong, landing on his tailbone with his head hitting the mat backwards due to the whiplash effect of the bump. The trainers didn't realize how badly Ong, who told them he was dizzy, was hurt until he got on all fours, vomited, and collapsed. They called 911. Ong passed away while being transported to the hospital via ambulance. The official cause of death was acute and subdural hemorrhage due to head trauma. Ong's family sued APW for his death, receiving a $1.34 million ruling against the school and its owner, Roland Alexander. Singh did not testify during the trial and was not implicated legally in Ong's passing.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2006, 12:56:20 AM »
While training at the All Pro Wrestling school in May 2001, Singh was linked to the death of 24 year-old wrestling student Brian Ong. According to a January 2004 East Bay Express article, Ong (who had previously suffered a concussion but yet continued training) was powerbombed by Singh. Ong took the bump wrong, landing on his tailbone with his head hitting the mat backwards due to the whiplash effect of the bump. The trainers didn't realize how badly Ong, who told them he was dizzy, was hurt until he got on all fours, vomited, and collapsed. They called 911. Ong passed away while being transported to the hospital via ambulance. The official cause of death was acute and subdural hemorrhage due to head trauma. Ong's family sued APW for his death, receiving a $1.34 million ruling against the school and its owner, Roland Alexander. Singh did not testify during the trial and was not implicated legally in Ong's passing.

Wow, that's horrible. It seems like he'll be around just to fued with Taker for awhile anyways. I don't see him lasting for a long time unless he has incredible agility or ability. I doubt it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2006, 01:20:56 AM »

Wow, that's horrible. It seems like he'll be around just to fued with Taker for awhile anyways. I don't see him lasting for a long time unless he has incredible agility or ability. I doubt it.

thats pretty bad you would think that they would have stopped after he got the concussion, yeah he will prolly just last a feud or two

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2006, 05:09:47 AM »
Well if the guy had a concussion already he shouldn't have been wrestling.  Still, Singh was partially responsible it sounds like... they just didn't 'implicate him legally' because he didn't have any money. 

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2006, 01:41:00 PM »
You see this guy and Undertaker,Dalip Singh's hands are bigger than Undertakers head, I also found some info of him from imdb.com

**Singh is a 387 pound power lifter from India who has an extensive background in New Japan Pro Wrestling, Japanese grappling, martial arts - akido and judo - Greco Roman wrestling, western wrestling and the Indian martial art of kalari

so I think he must be pretty agile, the dude looks like he could eat a baby as an appetizer...the only fight equal fight for him would be a bear

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2006, 01:56:01 PM »
lol if you see this hindu in a fight with a mountain lion dont help him nigga help the mountain lion

Bomb-A®

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2006, 09:51:24 AM »
dude was on adam sandler's football team in the longest yard..huge

peace
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 09:54:32 AM by Bomb-A »

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2006, 10:14:00 AM »
man he's scary... I hope he's good in a ring.. one thing is sure, he's tall :o 7'3 lol.. I hope he has fightd against smaller wrestlers so I can laugh a bit

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2006, 10:19:57 AM »
dude is enormous, he doesn't speak any english though, right?