Author Topic: KOBE IS TOYING WITH NASH  (Read 825 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: KOBE IS TOYING WITH NASH
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2006, 09:28:06 AM »
nash will go down as the most overrated back 2 back MVP of all time.

Kobe just keeps sonning him left & right. Like i said before this series started, LAKERS in 5.

using words like ethered and sonned prove how cool you are.  :loser: :camp:
NO MORE WAR

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2006, 11:24:16 AM »
Nash scored as many points and had 11 assists compared to Kobes 7 and MORE rebounds than Kobe..hows that toying with Nash? I really dont think nash deserves the MVP title, but he needs his team to stpe the fuck up..becuase this Lakers team has got them figured out.

Anywayz..Cavs beat Wizards ;D

LMFAO@Looking at individual stats in a playoff series. Kobe is toying with Nash MENTALLY. He owns him on the court, the Lakers own the Suns on the court, and Phil owns D'Antonio on the sidelines... :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2006, 11:24:48 AM »

rik

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2006, 11:28:39 AM »
^ LMAO +1

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2006, 11:37:54 AM »
Guys, we need to watch out!! D'Antonio is working on adjustments for the next game! He's gonna have the Suns come out and RUN, RUN, RUN in the next game. He's a brilliant strategist!

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2006, 11:40:44 AM »
^^ ahaha i thought you were been serious there for a second ;D That's been a big topic @ CL, how D.Antoni keeps on sayin "we just need to run, we're not playing are kind of b-ball"  ::)  :laugh:  Lakers are in controll 8)  And kobe has yet to have a kobe game

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2006, 11:41:04 AM »
Guys, we need to watch out!! D'Antonio is working on adjustments for the next game! He's gonna have the Suns come out and RUN, RUN, RUN in the next game. He's a brilliant strategist!
Don't as good as Phil Jackson though. :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2006, 11:43:21 AM »
^^ ahaha i thought you were been serious there for a second ;D That's been a big topic @ CL, how D.Antoni keeps on sayin "we just need to run, we're not playing are kind of b-ball"  ::)  :laugh:  Lakers are in controll 8)  And kobe has yet to have a kobe game

No, but this time he told them to run HARDER and FASTER... ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2006, 11:45:27 AM »
Some of you haters are worst then Bitches, Kobe puts up big #'s in the reg. Season, "oh who cares Nash is a team player and has 50+ wins"...Kobe is playing team B-Ball in the playoffs and his team is up 2-1.... "oh who cares, Nash is putting up better stats"  ::) fucking faggots, always going to find something to hate on.

And fuck the Cavs, Lakers are going up against a REAL team. 8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2006, 11:50:23 AM »
Some of you haters are worst then Bitches, Kobe puts up big #'s in the reg. Season, "oh who cares Nash is a team player and has 50+ wins"...Kobe is playing team B-Ball in the playoffs and his team is up 2-1.... "oh who cares, Nash is putting up better stats"  ::) fucking faggots, always going to find something to hate on.
Who is saying Nash is playing better then Kobe?!?!? I slit their throat. >:(

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2006, 11:52:36 AM »
Some of you haters are worst then Bitches, Kobe puts up big #'s in the reg. Season, "oh who cares Nash is a team player and has 50+ wins"...Kobe is playing team B-Ball in the playoffs and his team is up 2-1.... "oh who cares, Nash is putting up better stats"  ::) fucking faggots, always going to find something to hate on.
Who is saying Nash is playing better then Kobe?!?!? I slit their throat. >:(

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=108910.msg1121895#msg1121895

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2006, 11:54:47 AM »
And fuck the Cavs, Lakers are going up against a REAL team. 8)

LOL. I wouldn't exactly call a team who's adjustments in the playoffs after losing is "to shoot more" a REAL team...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2006, 09:32:45 AM »
 ;D  1 more win, and we got this series.   .. i wonder if people in the media are going to rip Nash or take it easy on him?   ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2006, 09:34:34 AM »
;D  1 more win, and we got this series.   .. i wonder if people in the media are going to rip Nash or take it easy on him?   ;D

It's Nash, man, they won't say shit...If it was Kobe though. Oh boy, that's just a whole different story...

Floydness

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2006, 11:50:08 AM »
KOBE MVP!