Author Topic: KOBE IS TOYING WITH NASH  (Read 826 times)

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
KOBE IS TOYING WITH NASH
« on: April 28, 2006, 11:02:18 PM »
nash will go down as the most overrated back 2 back MVP of all time.

Kobe just keeps sonning him left & right. Like i said before this series started, LAKERS in 5.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: KOBE IS TOYING WITH NASH
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 11:04:16 PM »
Kobe's just angery that this white boy is taking the MVP trophy away from him. It's called revenge. 8)

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 11:26:14 PM »
who cares everyone in the league knows who the real MVP.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 11:27:17 PM »
hes kinda showing nash up by setting up everyone else like nash saying to nash that i can do the shit ur doing but u cant do the same shit that i can do(score 81)

rik

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 11:29:10 PM »
hes kinda showing nash up by setting up everyone else like nash saying to nash that i can do the shit ur doing but u cant do the same shit that i can do(score 81)
wow I never looked at it that way. Pretty good observation.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 11:31:04 PM »
I think Nash should have been maybe 4th at best...

Kobe, Lebron, and even Dirk I'd rank higher.  You take Kobe and Lebron off of their respective teams, and those teams aren't shit.  It's crazy seeing Kobe score as little as he did 2nite - but he didn't have to with everybody else stepping up.  I'm really liking watching this series and i'm not really a fan of either team.  

The Lakers can obviously win this series, but I really have no idea how far they can go.  If you told me they'll be in the conference finals, I could see that, and if you told me they'll lose this series, i could potentially see that.  If the rest of the Lakers can continue to step up when the opportunity presents itself they are a dangerous team.

I'll admit I wasn't high on them at all in the regular season because I didn't think they would be legit contenders with Kobe carrying the load like he has.  Not that he's not talented enough, but it can't be 5 on 1.  Looking forward to the next game (Sunday?)

wcsoldier

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2006, 11:54:46 PM »
Kobe is dominating Nash at his own game (don't know if it means something in English lol) ; dominate without scoring a lot....

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2006, 12:10:19 AM »
yea its a shame Kobe isnt getting MVP this year,great game today btw too 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2006, 12:14:20 AM »
lol wouldn't that be some shit, the league mvp gets knocked out in the first round

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2006, 12:17:14 AM »
lol wouldn't that be some shit, the league mvp gets knocked out in the first round

by the #7 seed,lakers would be the 5th team in NBA history to pull such a upset  8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2006, 12:23:08 AM »
real motherfucker MVP is K8BE stop yall hattin bitch

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2006, 12:39:03 AM »

dayum thats a good observation

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2006, 01:21:03 AM »
if Kobe is smart he will continue to play the team ball, they play like that and sky's the limit for real

and the defense, if they come with that intensity every game they could take on the best teams and put up a good fight

if they play good, time will tell, they could beat some teams and get far

wcsoldier

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2006, 01:36:58 AM »
if Kobe is smart he will continue to play the team ball, they play like that and sky's the limit for real

and the defense, if they come with that intensity every game they could take on the best teams and put up a good fight

if they play good, time will tell, they could beat some teams and get far

against the suns the game plan is perfect. If we advance Kobe will have another role against the next team... it's all about matchups and adjustements and nobody can't fuck with Phil when it comes to that.... And yeah I agree with u, that defense is great, contain the Suns at 93 and 92 two games in a row is incredible

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2006, 07:06:00 AM »
Nash scored as many points and had 11 assists compared to Kobes 7 and MORE rebounds than Kobe..hows that toying with Nash? I really dont think nash deserves the MVP title, but he needs his team to stpe the fuck up..becuase this Lakers team has got them figured out.

Anywayz..Cavs beat Wizards ;D
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008