Author Topic: KOBE IS TOYING WITH NASH  (Read 828 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: KOBE IS TOYING WITH NASH
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2006, 05:14:08 PM »
;D  1 more win, and we got this series.   .. i wonder if people in the media are going to rip Nash or take it easy on him?   ;D

It's Nash, man, they won't say shit...If it was Kobe though. Oh boy, that's just a whole different story...
just curious dude,Who are the "haters" behind this vast conspiracy against Kobe and why are "they" hating?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2006, 11:06:13 PM »
;D  1 more win, and we got this series.   .. i wonder if people in the media are going to rip Nash or take it easy on him?   ;D

It's Nash, man, they won't say shit...If it was Kobe though. Oh boy, that's just a whole different story...
just curious dude,Who are the "haters" behind this vast conspiracy against Kobe and why are "they" hating?

It's not a "conspiracy", man, he's just a hated player amongst the media, is that so hard to understand?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2006, 10:34:22 AM »

It's not a "conspiracy", man, he's just a hated player amongst the media, is that so hard to understand?
i'm just wondering what your opinion on the reasons why he is hated on. Is it soley on the rape case? You also claim that most of us that arent Lakers fans hate on Kobe,and if im not mistaken most of us couldnt give a fuck about that shit. I just dont see the hate that you laker fans are claiming.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2006, 10:44:18 AM »

i'm just wondering what your opinion on the reasons why he is hated on. Is it soley on the rape case? You also claim that most of us that arent Lakers fans hate on Kobe,and if im not mistaken most of us couldnt give a fuck about that shit. I just dont see the hate that you laker fans are claiming.

He was already hated before the rape case, back when the Kobe-Shaq feuds first started. First of all, he has a very cocky attitude, which automatically makes a lot of people not like him. Then there was the feud with Shaq, and everyone knows the media is a sucker for Shaq, so they looked at Kobe like he was the one fucking things up, when really, Kobe was the one working his ass off, while Shaq barely put in any work in the off-seasons. Then the rape-case came, and that's when the hate just took off to a whole other level...Is it really that hard to see? LOL. I thought it was a given that Kobe is looked at as a heel in the NBA. I'm sure a good portion of people don't give a fuck about Kobe, but there are those who simply don't like him and want to bring him/his image down...PeACe