Author Topic: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)  (Read 8311 times)

ecrazy

Re: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)
« Reply #225 on: May 29, 2006, 12:32:05 PM »
LMAO! your a skinny lurpy loser, lmao @ you, im DAMN sure im faster than you, Im DAMN sure im stronger than you, and by having it in PUBLIC instead at your sheltered home where you might call your daddy would be at a advantage to YOU if your so good, at would embarrase me, dont cha thing? LMAO @ still playing the gimmie 10 pt. shit, please kid, 6'5 and you aint shit, just talk. I cannot believe your refusing to play ball at a public place, since your so good.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #226 on: May 29, 2006, 12:48:51 PM »
All the 5 foot border hoppers become rent-a-cops, but most of them usually feel shitty about it
Them playa why u got to take it there? Ain't no need for all that.

Hey, I'm not talkin' shit 'bout Mexicans as a whole, a lot of them are good people, it was just hilarious to me that he actually said "I'm a security guard for goodness sake" as if it were special, when everyone knows that it's one of the worst and/or most embarassing occupations to have. I honestly know a lot of immigrants from Mexico who are rent-a-cops...Not talkin' shit about them, it's just the truth...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #227 on: May 29, 2006, 12:52:54 PM »
All the 5 foot border hoppers become rent-a-cops, but most of them usually feel shitty about it
Them playa why u got to take it there? Ain't no need for all that.

Hey, I'm not talkin' shit 'bout Mexicans as a whole, a lot of them are good people, it was just hilarious to me that he actually said "I'm a security guard for goodness sake" as if it were special, when everyone knows that it's one of the worst and/or most embarassing occupations to have. I honestly know a lot of immigrants from Mexico who are rent-a-cops...Not talkin' shit about them, it's just the truth...PeACe
haha, Well it cant be as embarrasing as working for your dad because you cannot get a job anywhere else :-*
Please kid, you swear like this is my career, and about 90% of the security guards where i work are white, maybe out in the valley all security guards are mexican, but over here they are all academy cadets looking for summer jobs.
LMAO @ mr. know_it_all

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #228 on: May 29, 2006, 01:00:25 PM »
This shrimp doesn't get the fact that being a few inches taller is a huge advantage in basketball, let alone a whole foot...Doggy is 5'11" and he's a really good player, but ask him yourself, he had trouble getting shots off over me and I wasn't even playing lock-down defense, I just put my arms up. LOL...Imagine what will happen when you're even shorter than that. And I'm also quick, I can play shooting guard/small forward (I'm NBA height, not Jr. WNBA) being fast doesn't mean shit in a half court 1-on-1 game... On top of that, I never refused to play in public, since I said I'd play at the park by my house, I just refuse to be forced into an inconvenient situation because some midget is too pussy to accept a bet he's approached with...You didn't approach me with a bet, you pussied out of mine and came up with an inconvenient one that you knew I wouldn't accept...Now, it's up to you. I put the offer out there and already explained that I wasn't wasting any more time than needed...If you don't wanna accept, fine, just stop attempting to talk yourself out of your pussy status...That's it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #229 on: May 29, 2006, 01:01:44 PM »

haha, Well it cant be as embarrasing as working for your dad because you cannot get a job anywhere else  :'( :'( :'(

The difference:

I DON'T work for my dad.
You ARE a rent-a-cop.

The end. :-*

ecrazy

« Reply #230 on: May 29, 2006, 07:13:04 PM »
This shrimp doesn't get the fact that being a few inches taller is a huge advantage in basketball, let alone a whole foot...Doggy is 5'11" and he's a really good player, but ask him yourself, he had trouble getting shots off over me and I wasn't even playing lock-down defense, I just put my arms up. LOL...Imagine what will happen when you're even shorter than that. And I'm also quick, I can play shooting guard/small forward (I'm NBA height, not Jr. WNBA) being fast doesn't mean shit in a half court 1-on-1 game... On top of that, I never refused to play in public, since I said I'd play at the park by my house, I just refuse to be forced into an inconvenient situation because some midget is too pussy to accept a bet he's approached with...You didn't approach me with a bet, you pussied out of mine and came up with an inconvenient one that you knew I wouldn't accept...Now, it's up to you. I put the offer out there and already explained that I wasn't wasting any more time than needed...If you don't wanna accept, fine, just stop attempting to talk yourself out of your pussy status...That's it.
hahahaha, your funny little elior, oh so funny...
So i should drive all the way out to the valley, which is an inconvienience to me, just to ball up a crying jew who wants me to play near his house so his daddy can come and watch because he is too scared to venture out from his own backyard? Dude, seriously, i play with Ballers, i play with 7 ft. guys, Trust me, you aint shit, I played with your crush Farmar, I played with the ABA team that plays out in Azusa, they have scouts out at every game from a whole bunch of NBA organizations, I aint as good as they are, but I can keep up, i aint sorry, your height aint shit, WATCH ME GET A SHOT OFF YOU!!! hahahahahahahahahaha, your hilarious little elior, hilarious.

Dude, I OFFICIALLY REJECTED YOUR OFFER AND GAVE YOU A COUNTER OFFER, WILL YOU ACCEPT? IT IS THE FAIREST WAY....Meet up at a neutral site that is in Between both of our homes, Im going to put down $100, and i have 4 other homies who are going to put down $100 each, so there goes your $100, this aint no joke elior, quit hiding from me, come out and play!!!! Just ask your daddy for the day off, the keys to his car, and come out, bring "Doggy" and your rap crew the dradle boys for all i care, im just bringing my homies with the money. This way you will get your $500......Deal?

AND I'll Bring a Video Camera So that Dubcc Can Witness the Havoc upon you....Quit Bitching out

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #231 on: May 29, 2006, 07:32:39 PM »
LOL...This moron doesn't wanna get it. It's hilarious how dumb you'd have to be to call me little after we've established our heights and you're way below average for the male height standard while I'm fairly above. Look, moron, I know you don't wanna play me, I know that deep down inside you know I will shit all over you based on my height alone...You even said you were gunna try to beat me with jumpshots...That is pathetic. LOL. Doggy is not my rap crew, you idiot, he is an OG member I met through this board (the mod for G-spot who goes by Sunset, dumbfuck). I knew him through here way before I knew him in person, and we used to beef all the time...If you wanna "beat me with your jump shot" (a well known moronic strategy in basketball), ask him about how he fared in horse vs. me. H-O-R-S-E to nothin'...I'm only usin' him as an example because he's the only one who posts here and has seen me play...You're just too stupid to comprehend anything, especially the fact that it will be undisputedly retarded for a 5'7" guy to truely believe he has any sort of shot at beating a 6'5" guy at basketball who's been playing organized ball since the day he was born. I know you don't believe in yourself...If you did, you would have taken my offer. Do you think it's not obvious?

SGV

« Reply #232 on: May 29, 2006, 07:49:50 PM »
LMFAO, I almost forgot...This loser is also a rent-a-cop and has the nerve to brag about it. All the 5 foot border hoppers become rent-a-cops, but most of them usually feel shitty about it...LOL@Miscroskrondon the top flight security guard. Classic.

But he's the first one to cry when someone else brings up race, creed or heritage. What a pussy.

Btw, 10 pages! Good Job NIK. You're a predictable whiney bitch. LOL.

you're way below average for the male height standard while I'm fairly above.

Moron, for a Mexican American male his age, his height is AVERAGE. Not below, no above, AVERAGE. Look up the AVERAGE HEIGHT for MEXICAN AMERICAN MALES his age. 5'7" is the norm. LOL @ You being such a fuckin' idiot everytime.
To end this: NIK, you made a high stakes bet (500 bucks), but chose a location that was in your favor. E, you made a lower stakes bet (100 bucks), and chose a location that was in your favor. BUT, being a man, E was able to compromise and said he'd meet you half way to make it easier on both sides. NIK, like the bitch he is, declined and refuses to play ANYWHERE but his home or a near by talk (2 minutes away). NIK is bragging as if he's gonna whoop on E, yet can't find the balls enough to go play him in a neutral site. All in all:

NIK, will you go anywhere outside of your area (meaning at least 20 minutes) to play E-Crazy? This dude gonna be driving 25 some minutes just to get into Downtown (considering there's no traffic), the least you could do as a man is meet dude half way. Be a man for once and actually handle one of your little "bets" and/or "threats."  As most gamblers would see it, you've bitched out. He upped your little bet and made it interesting (Neutral court means NO excuses from either part) and you bitched out. Stop talking height, stop talking your game etc. You're trying to indimidate him so that you don't have to play. Enough talk, be a man finally.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 07:52:59 PM by SGV »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #233 on: May 29, 2006, 08:12:23 PM »
SGV, you're a biased fat faggot who's obviously only on my dick because I've sonned you in so many other topics in the past...Now shut the fuck up and stop speaking for him because he's had learning difficulties his whole life and is incapable of speaking for himself with any sort of intellect. I said I'd play on a neutral court, as long as it won't be inconvenient to me. The places he listed are 35-55 minutes away from me (depending on traffic)...That can be up to almost a 2 hour drive both ways. Plus the game which will take some time too... Not worth it to play Microskrondon in my opinion...Now the fact that I wouldn't have proposed the bet had it been an inconvenience to me is what makes his proposal unfair...However, I balanced out my proposed offer in case he thought it would be "unfair" to him (still a laughable excuse) and said I would give him a 5-0 advantage...When I found out he was a midget I upped it to 10-0. Now shut ya fatass mouth and stop licking this pipsqueeks pussy...And once again, 5'7" is NOT average male height. LMFAO.

SGV

« Reply #234 on: May 29, 2006, 08:25:47 PM »
SGV, you're a biased fat faggot who's obviously only on my dick because I've sonned you in so many other topics in the past...Now shut the fuck up and stop speaking for him because he's had learning difficulties his whole life and is incapable of speaking for himself with any sort of intellect. I said I'd play on a neutral court, as long as it won't be inconvenient to me. The places he listed are 35-55 minutes away from me (depending on traffic)...That can be up to almost a 2 hour drive both ways. Plus the game which will take some time too... Not worth it to play Microskrondon in my opinion...Now the fact that I wouldn't have proposed the bet had it been an inconvenience to me is what makes his proposal unfair...However, I balanced out my proposed offer in case he thought it would be "unfair" to him (still a laughable excuse) and said I would give him a 5-0 advantage...When I found out he was a midget I upped it to 10-0. Now shut ya fatass mouth and stop licking this pipsqueeks pussy...And once again, 5'7" is NOT average male height. LMFAO.

You're a weenie homie. You're crying about your inconvenience, but when E does it... he's a bitch. Either way, you're both gonna drive a ways. But you wanna prove how good you are, then stop being a bitch and go play this dude. And once again, go look up the AVERAGE HEIGHT FOR MEXICAN AMERICAN MALES. What a fuckin' idiot you are.

ecrazy

« Reply #235 on: May 29, 2006, 08:30:40 PM »
Wow, this was waay off topic, dude, seriously, your a pussy, your a chump, you will always be, SGV sumed it up perfectly. your still not addressing that driving out there is also a inconvienience to me, Even LA, thats still 20 min without traffic....now i have to drive out to the valley another 20 minutes without traffic, seriously, your a joke, your beating around the bush, your just an internet geek, your prob. a 6'5 jew with acne all over your back and a sqweeky voiced stoner, who has to work for his daddy because he cant find work anywhere (hows that for offtopic, lol [and i bet its all true too!])

LMAO @ 5'7 not being average, wow, its pretty hard to believe that everyone is 6'5....lmao!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #236 on: May 29, 2006, 08:56:25 PM »

You're a weenie homie. You're crying about your inconvenience, but when E does it... he's a bitch. Either way, you're both gonna drive a ways. But you wanna prove how good you are, then stop being a bitch and go play this dude. And once again, go look up the AVERAGE HEIGHT FOR MEXICAN AMERICAN MALES. What a fuckin' idiot you are.

LOL@Microskrondon's spokesperson here. Is he really this retarded to speak for himself? Once again, the way I see it I challenged him, he either steps up to the CHALLENGE (it's called a challange for a reason) or not. On top of that, he took away any possible claim of inconvenience when I offered a 10-0 lead. So yea, he's a bitch. You know it, I know it, I know you know it, you're just riding my nuts because you're a biased fat fuck who's stuck on shit from the past even though we both obviously know I would destroy someone a foot shorter than me in basketball...To say otherwise can in no way be anything less of a dickriding. And once again, moron, 5'7" is NOT average male height. Where did I say anything about Mexicans, you dumb muthafucka? Mexican's are KNOWN to be short lil fuckers...Idiot.

Microskrondon, it must suck to have an idiot as a spokesperson. Although he must seem like a genius to you, because he's putting up arguements that make yours look like Timmy from South Park attempting to post...Nonetheless, offer stands, for LIFE. I know you will be within a short distance of where I live within the next couple years, so if you ever are, it shouldn't be too inconvenient to come play me with a 10-0 lead. Should it? Pussy ::)

SGV

« Reply #237 on: May 29, 2006, 09:13:40 PM »
LMAO at little NIK. You challenged him, he challenged you. BOTH of you declined the initial challenges due to inconvenience. He made another challenge that was convenient for both parties. What's funny is that you declined that. So you've declined two challenges, E has declined one. In the eyes of many, you're the bitch.

End of day you bring up old shit, not me. You're hung up on the past. LOL@ You trying to flip everything on others, that shows you insecurity.

Average height for American males is 5'9" this dude is 5'7" not that big of a difference. Average height for Mexican American Males is 5'7". You moron. You know nothing. The fact that he's  Mexican is why I brought up his being average height. But you're too dumb to comprehend that.

LMAO @ You're never consistent with your disses. Now I'm the one with "retarded" arguments and E is the smarter one. But a few pages earlier and many times before it was the other way around. Be consistent with your shit, it might be funny one day.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #238 on: May 29, 2006, 09:40:16 PM »
LMAO at little NIK. You challenged him, he challenged you. BOTH of you declined the initial challenges due to inconvenience. He made another challenge that was convenient for both parties. What's funny is that you declined that. So you've declined two challenges, E has declined one. In the eyes of many, you're the bitch.

Once AGAIN, I challenged HIM. How can 2 people challange EACH OTHER for a one-on-one game? Only one is the challanger, and since I brought this up, in this case it's me. He pussied out and made it so I have to play at his court. When he saw that I said I wouldn't drive out of my way, he said a neutral court, already knowing I would decline...His challange was not convenient to me, he knew that before he even made the challenge, you claiming otherwise is as retarded and illogical as it gets since I obviously know what's inconvenient to me more than you do. Show me one person other than you 2 butt-buddies that thinks a 5'7" guy has a shot at beating a 6'5" guy at BASKETBALL when they don't know either person...LMAO. Please, entertain me.

End of day you bring up old shit, not me. You're hung up on the past. LOL@ You trying to flip everything on others, that shows you insecurity.

No, it's just obvious why you're riding my dick...Can you honestly say you'd be all up on my jock if the name wasn't NIK? No. You really can't, and once again, we both know that very well...

Average height for American males is 5'9" this dude is 5'7" not that big of a difference. Average height for Mexican American Males is 5'7". You moron. You know nothing. The fact that he's  Mexican is why I brought up his being average height. But you're too dumb to comprehend that.

Average height for American male was listed as 5'9" over 10 years ago...LMAO. Now it's at 5'10" at least. On top of that, I already said Mexicans are known to be short in height and said he was below average for average MALE height. I stand correct and you stand a moron making outrageous claims of others being "dumb" with no basis...Furthermore, in basketball his height is considered an embarassment, unless he has some MAJOR skill to compensate...

LMAO @ You're never consistent with your disses. Now I'm the one with "retarded" arguments and E is the smarter one. But a few pages earlier and many times before it was the other way around. Be consistent with your shit, it might be funny one day.

When did I say he was the smarter one? I've always said he was the dumber one, I even said that you're a genius to him in my last reply. Once again, you post shit without even reading the replies like one dumb muthafucker. No wonder you don't have any decent arguements (not that they're YOUR arguements to begin with, you're just riding nuts). I stay consistant and you stay sonned...  8)

ecrazy

« Reply #239 on: May 29, 2006, 10:01:46 PM »

Once AGAIN, I challenged HIM. How can 2 people challange EACH OTHER for a one-on-one game? Only one is the challanger, and since I brought this up, in this case it's me. He pussied out and made it so I have to play at his court. When he saw that I said I wouldn't drive out of my way, he said a neutral court, already knowing I would decline...His challange was not convenient to me, he knew that before he even made the challenge, you claiming otherwise is as retarded and illogical as it gets since I obviously know what's inconvenient to me more than you do. Show me one person other than you 2 butt-buddies that thinks a 5'7" guy has a shot at beating a 6'5" guy at BASKETBALL when they don't know either person...LMAO. Please, entertain me.

No, it's just obvious why you're riding my dick...Can you honestly say you'd be all up on my jock if the name wasn't NIK? No. You really can't, and once again, we both know that very well...

Average height for American male was listed as 5'9" over 10 years ago...LMAO. Now it's at 5'10" at least. On top of that, I already said Mexicans are known to be short in height and said he was below average for average MALE height. I stand correct and you stand a moron making outrageous claims of others being "dumb" with no basis...Furthermore, in basketball his height is considered an embarassment, unless he has some MAJOR skill to compensate...

When did I say he was the smarter one? I've always said he was the dumber one, I even said that you're a genius to him in my last reply. Once again, you post shit without even reading the replies like one dumb muthafucker. No wonder you don't have any decent arguements (not that they're YOUR arguements to begin with, you're just riding nuts). I stay consistant and you stay sonned...  8)

Let's summarize all this:

Little Elior, Angry because he is made to look like an idiot once again, gets angry, talks about his basketball skills and how he balls with Farmar, and challenges me to a basketball game, I Challenge him to come down to my house, My Block, My Park To come and try and ball me up, he feels like an idiot, because his ass is about to get exposed as the internet geek that he is, so then he changes the bet and says that I must go to his house, almost an hour away, A very big inconvienience to me, but obviously not to him, because his daddy will be there to scold me when I beat him. He bets me $500 which i do not have because im not some spoiled daddy's boy and I have plenty of bills to pay.
I then offer a generous compromise, which is FAIR to both of us, not just gives him his homecourt and daddy advantage.
I offer to go to a Neutral site (because honestly, who would go to the house of some internet loser who hates your guts? who knows how seriously this geek has it in for me, he has my pic on his HD) that is IN BETWEEN BOTH OF OUR LOCATIONS! I then let him stay with his $500 bet cuz i have 4 homies who will back me with $100 each
And He Refuses
And He calls me a bitch....Thats like saying "I bet you a million dollars that you cant lift 500 lbs" when your a Olympic Weight lifter to a High School Kid who can barly lift his own weight. wow, elior, common sense, no one in their right mind will take your bet, thats why you made it, your done, your just an internet geek, the end
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha