Author Topic: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)  (Read 8358 times)

rik

Re: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)
« Reply #255 on: May 31, 2006, 01:27:35 PM »
Come on guys for the sake of every poster on DUBCC go one on one and have someone film it. That shit would be classic. Just meet at a place that is half way between both of your houses. I think that 500 dollars and the satisfaction of knowing and everyone on DUBCC knowing that you're the better baller is well worth the drive. If this goes down the winner would always have this game on the loser what else can you ask for?

ecrazy

« Reply #256 on: May 31, 2006, 03:37:00 PM »
Come on guys for the sake of every poster on DUBCC go one on one and have someone film it. That shit would be classic. Just meet at a place that is half way between both of your houses. I think that 500 dollars and the satisfaction of knowing and everyone on DUBCC knowing that you're the better baller is well worth the drive. If this goes down the winner would always have this game on the loser what else can you ask for?
I already proposed that, he refused because he wants to play near his house, nowhere else

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #257 on: June 05, 2006, 03:03:51 PM »
I already proposed that, he refused because he wants to play near his house, nowhere else

LOL@lying because I was banned and couldn't reply. You know damn well you downed my bet to 100 bux. The least you could do when you down someones bet is compromise with the rest of their rules...The rules I gave were simple. I said ANY time you want, you can come play me at my house (45 mins away) for $500. You said no, at your park for $100...I said no, I didn't wanna waste time for a small bet, but if you're scared to play at my house like you claimed, I will play you at a park near my house...You said no to that, so I went as far as saying I'd give you a 5-0 lead if you did (10-0 when the midget factor stepped in)...Now like I already said a gang of times., my offer still stands, and it's not goin' no where...ANY TIME you're around the area (I know you will be, you only live 45 mins away), just come and play me for $500, $100, whatever you want...I'll hold the lead for you, when you wanna come see me you know the deal...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #258 on: June 05, 2006, 05:03:17 PM »
You Said:
You were ballin' Jews outta their yamachas? Wow, so original and funny. Why don't you come play me one-on-one for $500, you dumb muthafucka? Knowing you, you played basketball in a special-olympic program and are dumb enough to believe you were on the real team...I really wanna play you though. Doggy (AKA Sunset Marley) will be the middleman holding the money, we balled just yesterday and he comes over my house once in a while...What do you say, dumbfuck?
I Said:

COME FUCKIN DOWN!!!!! (lower it to $100, not everyone is a spoiled rich kid like yourself)
Pioneer Park Courts
Monday Nights
Address: Corner Of Cataract And Bonita Ave. In The City Of San Dimas
Mapquest it, Googlemaps it, DO IT!!!
MONDAY!!!
anyone on Dubcc in the So. Cali Area, this will be something you will NOT want to miss, come on fuckin DOWN!!!!!!
WHOOOO! THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!!!!

You NEVER SPECIFIED A PLACE, I DID!!!

Then You Go All Crazy Crying that you choose the place and all

I Can't Believe your still crying, Your a huge fuckin baby man, Grow up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #259 on: June 05, 2006, 05:10:51 PM »
You Said:
You were ballin' Jews outta their yamachas? Wow, so original and funny. Why don't you come play me one-on-one for $500, you dumb muthafucka? Knowing you, you played basketball in a special-olympic program and are dumb enough to believe you were on the real team...I really wanna play you though. Doggy (AKA Sunset Marley) will be the middleman holding the money, we balled just yesterday and he comes over my house once in a while...What do you say, dumbfuck?
I Said:

COME FUCKIN DOWN!!!!! (lower it to $100, not everyone is a spoiled rich kid like yourself)
Pioneer Park Courts
Monday Nights
MONDAY!!!
anyone on Dubcc in the So. Cali Area, this will be something you will NOT want to miss, come on fuckin DOWN!!!!!!

What do you think COME PLAY ME constitutes...That I wanted to go to Pioneer Park Courts? It's called common sense. I specified for your small brain in my next post after that...

ecrazy

« Reply #260 on: June 05, 2006, 05:24:39 PM »
You Said:
I Said:

Pioneer Park Courts
Monday Nights
MONDAY!!!

What do you think COME PLAY ME constitutes...That I wanted to go to Pioneer Park Courts? It's called common sense. I specified for your small brain in my next post after that...
Keep Crying Elior, Keep Crying

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #261 on: June 05, 2006, 05:30:46 PM »
You Said:
I Said:

Pioneer Park Courts
Monday Nights
MONDAY!!!

Print out my offer and paste it up on your wall, just so you don't forget...It remains the same... :-*

ecrazy

« Reply #262 on: June 05, 2006, 06:17:01 PM »
You Said:
I Said:

Pioneer Park Courts
Monday Nights
MONDAY!!!

Print out my offer and paste it up on your wall, just so you don't forget...It remains the same... :-*
Forever known as the Dubcc Baby, waaa waaa, lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #263 on: June 05, 2006, 09:15:00 PM »
You Said:
I Said:

Pioneer Park Courts
Monday Nights
MONDAY!!!

Shut up and come play me, Microskr****n. :-*

ecrazy

« Reply #264 on: June 05, 2006, 09:16:51 PM »
You Said:
I Said:

Pioneer Park Courts
Monday Nights
MONDAY!!!

Make it fair, you big pussy :)
OH MAN, YOU CALLED ME KRONDON, OH MAN, lol....your so funny elior, so funny!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #265 on: June 05, 2006, 09:27:02 PM »
You Said:
I Said:

Pioneer Park Courts
Monday Nights
MONDAY!!!

I didn't call you Krondon, I'd get banned for hurting your feelings. Funny how you always claim I try getting the last word when you pretty much do that in every thread. Practice what you preach, micro-

ecrazy

« Reply #266 on: June 05, 2006, 09:29:52 PM »
You Said:
I Said:

Pioneer Park Courts
Monday Nights
MONDAY!!!

I didn't call you Krondon, I'd get banned for hurting your feelings. Funny how you always claim I try getting the last word when you pretty much do that in every thread. Practice what you preach, micro-
Practice what I preach? what am i Preaching? that "Im not trying to get the last word?" LMMFAO! I AM trying to get the last word, proving my point to you, that you will fight and die and do anything to try and get it because your a big crybaby. Keep Crying NIK, Keep Crying
14 Pages
Any bets on this thread?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #267 on: June 05, 2006, 09:56:17 PM »
You Said:
I Said:

Pioneer Park Courts
Monday Nights
MONDAY!!!

Practice what I preach? what am i Preaching? that "Im not trying to get the last word?" LMMFAO! I AM trying to get the last word, proving my point to you, that you will fight and die and do anything to try and get it because your a big crybaby. Keep Crying NIK, Keep Crying
14 Pages
Any bets on this thread?

LOL. So you're admitting to posting without saying anything. That's called spamming. That can result in a ban.

:spam2: :sign_banhim: :spam:

ecrazy

« Reply #268 on: June 06, 2006, 12:54:02 AM »
You Said:
I Said:

Pioneer Park Courts
Monday Nights
MONDAY!!!

14 Pages
Any bets on this thread?

LOL. So you're admitting to posting without saying anything. That's called spamming. That can result in a ban.

Saying something directed towards a person = not spam
Crybaby = Elior
(waiting for the comparison Krondon = Ecrazy)

oh man he got me there again! lol, classic comedy by elior, priceless

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #269 on: June 06, 2006, 09:39:28 AM »
You Said:
I Said:

Pioneer Park Courts
Monday Nights
MONDAY!!!

14 Pages
Any bets on this thread?

Saying something directed towards a person = not spam
Crybaby = Elior
(waiting for the comparison Krondon = Ecrazy)

oh man he got me there again! lol, classic comedy by elior, priceless

You said you're posting just to get the last word to "make me mad"...Well, that's considered spamming. I'm only posting to make points, as I'm doing right now... not to get the last word and flood threads like you're currently doing, you dumb child.

:sign_banhim: