Author Topic: SHAQ IS A WORTHLESS BUM  (Read 662 times)

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: SHAQ IS A WORTHLESS BUM
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2006, 06:02:48 PM »
another fuckin HATERS thread.
shaq is one of the most dominant players of all time. give respect when the shts due.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2006, 11:33:58 PM »
Whatever makes you feel better man.  My response was to the threadstarter cuz he's sitting there cracking on Shaq's finals resume, when Kobe hasn't even made the finals w/o him. I don't give a fuck about teammates, and nowhere in my statement did I say that it wasn't due to his having superior teammates than Kobe.  Nobody is disputing that.  I'm just letting it be known that he can't say shit about Shaq's record in the finals until Kobe gets there again himself.  He's probably crying while he types. :'(

Wow! That's a great point.  ::)
So i guess it's safe to say Kobe is 4x better than Nash, LeBron James, Melo, KG, T-Mac, Carter, etc.. and 3x better than Wade, Iverson, etc..
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 11:37:18 PM by ANTONIO »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2006, 11:55:36 PM »
Whatever makes you feel better man.  My response was to the threadstarter cuz he's sitting there cracking on Shaq's finals resume, when Kobe hasn't even made the finals w/o him. I don't give a fuck about teammates, and nowhere in my statement did I say that it wasn't due to his having superior teammates than Kobe.  Nobody is disputing that.  I'm just letting it be known that he can't say shit about Shaq's record in the finals until Kobe gets there again himself.  He's probably crying while he types. :'(

Wow! That's a great point.  ::)
So i guess it's safe to say Kobe is 4x better than Nash, LeBron James, Melo, KG, T-Mac, Carter, etc.. and 3x better than Wade, Iverson, etc..

well he is, but i see what you're saying  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"