Author Topic: SHAQ IS A WORTHLESS BUM  (Read 661 times)

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
SHAQ IS A WORTHLESS BUM
« on: June 13, 2006, 02:34:51 AM »
hes 0-7 in the finals without kobe which proves he can not get the job done without him.

if he was to get traded back to the lakers he woudn't start over Kwame Brown. LA got rid of his fat ass at the right time.

he should be ashamed of himself for making 20 mill to score 5 pts and get sonned  in the nba finals by erick dampier, a player which shaq said belonged in the wnba..

shaq is an overrated bum whos always surrounded by talent and along with a superstar to make him look good yet he can't do shit 2 feet away from the basket.

if he is the most dominant ever he should retire with 6-7 championships as oppose to only 3 championship which were all given to him by kobe.

E. J. Rizo

Re: SHAQ IS A WORTHLESS BUM
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 07:35:33 AM »
 :tosser:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 09:53:36 AM »
He's just going over the top with it, but if you actually listen to what he's saying, most of it is pretty accurate...PeACe

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 09:55:42 AM »
damn this dude really iz addicted to beef,im peacin right now b4 the war starts

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 10:22:05 AM »
He's just going over the top with it, but if you actually listen to what he's saying, most of it is pretty accurate...PeACe

yeah. lol @ he can't do shiet 2 feet away from the basket. sad but very true.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 10:41:38 AM »

I have to agree. We know he's biased and shit, but Shaq is really 0-7 in the Finals without Kobe, Shaq is really 2-19 from the FT, Shaq really scored only 5 points, Shaq is really the 2nd best C in his own team, Shaq is really overrated right now, Wade is really the star of his team and Zo is the best C. Plus Shaq is really averaging 11 ppg and 6.5 rbp in the Finals, Kwame Brown's numbers before he started to play well! But i gotta give him props cause he has reached the Finals with 3 different teams, in 3 different scenarios. He used to be the best player in the League, but he has proved once again he's not a true professionist and he cares too much about them damn cheesburgers. If only he had the same work ethic of Jordan, Kobe, etc..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 10:48:40 AM »
If only he had the same work ethic of Jordan, Kobe, etc..

^^What it all boils down to...

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 01:03:11 PM »
i never lie.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 01:16:17 PM »
^^ that's sig worthy... but I won't put it in. sig is reserved for the 2006 champions
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2006, 02:51:22 PM »
you are a wothlesss bum....show some respect to the man that brought you 3 titles....or maybe you dont remember because you were a 2 year old at the time

PLANT

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2006, 02:52:32 PM »
Shaq maybe 0-whatever in the finals w/o LA but at least he got there

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2006, 02:55:25 PM »
Are you guys serious?  Fuck, you guys are Jokes!  Do you think Kwame Brown would seriously have dominated the defesive player of the year Ben Wallce like Shaq did>?  LMAO....Shaq was the main reason the heat got to the finals....He played great against Detroit and was totally focused on winning....I look for Shaq to bounce back in games 3 and 4 in Miami.....just wait.........

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2006, 02:59:50 PM »
you are a wothlesss bum....show some respect to the man that brought you 3 titles....or maybe you dont remember because you were a 2 year old at the time

lmao @ this dickryder. you are 23 yrs old dickryding another man. your fuckin sad.

show some respect? is this clown for reals? where have u been the past 2 yrs. your obviously not a laker fan.

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2006, 03:07:43 PM »

lmao @ this dickryder. you are 23 yrs old dickryding another man. your fuckin sad.

show some respect? is this clown for reals? where have u been the past 2 yrs. your obviously not a laker fan.

no shit sherlock....wow.  it doesnt take a fuckin genius to figure out im not a laker fan.... ::)  but anywyas no Im not a Shaq dickrider, just a fan who thinks the guy deserves way more respect than he gets here on this laker infested forum.....unlike you, who is 1 of 201 laker/kobe fans....

grow up and show some respect.....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2006, 03:10:29 PM »

LOL...He doesn't pay attention to what goes on and comments on situations he's ignorant to...

Also, Kwame can at least somewhat hit his free-throws, and improved drastically second half of the season... He plays man-up defense way better than rusty Shaq as well and has way more range...Not saying he's a better overall player as of now, but I much rather have him on my team, especially considering Shaq's disgusting contract in comparison to Kwame's...Heat are lucky to be in the finals, and they're proving it as we speak...PeACe