Author Topic: SHAQ IS A WORTHLESS BUM  (Read 667 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: SHAQ IS A WORTHLESS BUM
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 03:13:11 PM »
you are a wothlesss bum....show some respect to the man that brought you 3 titles....or maybe you dont remember because you were a 2 year old at the time

lmao @ this dickryder. you are 23 yrs old dickryding another man. your fuckin sad.

show some respect? is this clown for reals? where have u been the past 2 yrs. your obviously not a laker fan.

no shit sherlock....wow.  it doesnt take a fuckin genius to figure out im not a laker fan.... ::)  but anywyas no Im not a Shaq dickrider, just a fan who thinks the guy deserves way more respect than he gets here on this laker infested forum.....unlike you, who is 1 of 201 laker/kobe fans....

grow up and show some respect.....

How can we logically show some respect to the person who called us a "fake city" and bashed our fans, organization, front office, players, etc...And still talks shit in the media till this day...PLEASE MAKE SENSE!

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2006, 03:13:35 PM »
here comes another one to jump on me....you laker fans are fucked ma n you guys never quit at least let the man speak NIK lol tryin to jump in cuz your butthurt about the lakers again

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2006, 03:14:34 PM »
i can tell all you guys get butthurt and take shit peronal becuase i have never once lowered you karma becuase we are talking sport but all you guys take shit way too serious

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2006, 03:16:20 PM »
i can tell all you guys get butthurt and take shit peronal becuase i have never once lowered you karma becuase we are talking sport but all you guys take shit way too serious

I honestly don't fuck with karma...

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2006, 03:19:37 PM »
ur fuckin annoying. ur one of those people who were laker fans and then became miami heat fans as soon shaq got traded. you are a disgrace and you have no fuckin integrity.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2006, 03:21:07 PM »
you are a wothlesss bum....show some respect to the man that brought you 3 titles....or maybe you dont remember because you were a 2 year old at the time

Actually i was 21 years old when the dynasty started, and i remember it like if it was yesterday.
To reply to your statement: why should i respect a fatass who dissed my fav team, the Buss family, the franchise player, the city of Los Angeles and the Laker fans?
Just cause he won 3 titles? Hell naw, i thank him for the past, but now we're in 2006, and things changed after he left in that bitch childish way.
I lost my respect for that fatass.
2-19.
Peace.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2006, 03:24:44 PM »

I honestly don't fuck with karma...

And i can't even give karma. For the record: my karma went from 2 to 1..

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2006, 09:27:38 PM »
Guess that makes it 1-7 in the finals without Kobe.  What's Kobe's finals record w/o Shaq again? Oh shit the nigga ain't even played in the finals without Shaq.  You guys crack me up with your Shaq obsessions.  Celebrate the Lakers accomplishments this year, and quit spending all your time hating.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2006, 10:08:50 PM »
Wade played sick today,props to him

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2006, 12:06:28 AM »
Guess that makes it 1-7 in the finals without Kobe.  What's Kobe's finals record w/o Shaq again? Oh shit the nigga ain't even played in the finals without Shaq.  You guys crack me up with your Shaq obsessions.  Celebrate the Lakers accomplishments this year, and quit spending all your time hating.

LMAO. Kobe didn't go to a team that was built to win rings. He stayed in L.A. with a lottery team. Could you notice the difference? I mean if he left the Lakers signing with San Antonio or the Pistons he could have added more rings to his hand. But he stayed in L.A. to start a new dynasty from zero, and that's what he's doing. He was 1 game away from the Conference Semifinals in his first real year with the new Lakers, and he's the real MVP of the season. I think there's no room to diss him. On the other side, Eric Dampier is averaging almost twice his rebounds and almost the same points of Shaq in the Finals. Dampier. C'mon. Wade stole the show.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2006, 02:42:43 AM »

LMAO. Kobe didn't go to a team that was built to win rings. He stayed in L.A. with a lottery team. Could you notice the difference? I mean if he left the Lakers signing with San Antonio or the Pistons he could have added more rings to his hand. But he stayed in L.A. to start a new dynasty from zero, and that's what he's doing. He was 1 game away from the Conference Semifinals in his first real year with the new Lakers, and he's the real MVP of the season. I think there's no room to diss him. On the other side, Eric Dampier is averaging almost twice his rebounds and almost the same points of Shaq in the Finals. Dampier. C'mon. Wade stole the show.

i'm a laker fan but with all due respect shaq wasn't delt to a ready made finals contender, miami traded almost every one that helped them get to the playoffs minus eddie jones and dwane wade, and were a win a away from the finals as soon as  shaq came into the picture. the heat were about as good as the lakers are now back when shaq joined.  shaq might not be what he was in 2000 but he's still a big difference maker , you like those two free throws he made tonight

'i'll make em when they count'

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2006, 06:18:03 AM »
the heat were about as good as the lakers are now back when shaq joined.

I agree. In fact without Shaq they got eliminated in the 2nd round of the PO in the East while those Lakers got eliminated in Game7 of the 1st round in the West after a 3-1 lead. Almost the same. And obviously adding a superstar like Shaq to one of those teams is something that helps a lot. Put him to todays Lakers and we're contenders again. Put him to the Heat and they are contenders too. He went to the Heat, the Heat are in the Finals. The point is that for them to make the Finals is almost normal, so you can't compare the fact that Shaq is in the finals with the fact that Kobe isnt. Lakers were built to be contenders in 2007/08, not now. Kobe should go to the finals in 2007/08, that's the plot. We will compare the two in a couple of years, when both their careers will be over, but at the moment i'm happy we didn't give 30m $ to Shaq, cause he's out of shape and he's starting to fall off. I'd rather give 30m $ to a young superstar in 2007-08. Till then, Kobe and Phil will guarantee us a spot in the PO, and who knows..
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 06:19:39 AM by ANTONIO »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2006, 10:09:57 AM »

How many superstars has Kobe had to carry him to the finals? That's right! 0...How about Shaq? Would he be able to even make it to the playoffs being the only all-star on his team like Kobe did this year? I dunno, but I highly doubt it... :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2006, 10:24:37 AM »

i'm a laker fan but with all due respect shaq wasn't delt to a ready made finals contender, miami traded almost every one that helped them get to the playoffs minus eddie jones and dwane wade, and were a win a away from the finals as soon as  shaq came into the picture. the heat were about as good as the lakers are now back when shaq joined.  shaq might not be what he was in 2000 but he's still a big difference maker , you like those two free throws he made tonight

'i'll make em when they count'

Ummm. Shaq was dealt to a contending team with a sytem in tact...Dwyane Wade, in his rookie season, led that team to the second round...In his second season, he was obviously improved. Shaq didn't make that team, he just pushed them over the edge. They went from being a good team to a better team...Nothing spectacular, if this was hungry Shaq with a work-ethic, we'd be talking about a back-to-back championship possibility for the Heat right now...Shaq is looking more and more like a role player. He made 4-6 free throws and the stadium goes nuts...That should tell you a little something about what he's become as a player...PeACe

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2006, 12:30:44 PM »

How many superstars has Kobe had to carry him to the finals? That's right! 0...How about Shaq? Would he be able to even make it to the playoffs being the only all-star on his team like Kobe did this year? I dunno, but I highly doubt it... :-*

Whatever makes you feel better man.  My response was to the threadstarter cuz he's sitting there cracking on Shaq's finals resume, when Kobe hasn't even made the finals w/o him. I don't give a fuck about teammates, and nowhere in my statement did I say that it wasn't due to his having superior teammates than Kobe.  Nobody is disputing that.  I'm just letting it be known that he can't say shit about Shaq's record in the finals until Kobe gets there again himself.  He's probably crying while he types. :'(