Author Topic: Ok, now stop talking shit (pt. 2)  (Read 1397 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ok, now stop talking shit (pt. 2)
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2006, 07:19:05 AM »
MATERAZZI lost fair play.

which part of that do u consider to be fair play?

Have you seen Del Piero's reaction to Cufrè's punch in a Roma-Juventus from i believe 2 years ago? That's what i call fair play.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2006, 07:20:51 AM »
MATERAZZI lost fair play.

which part of that do u consider to be fair play?

Have you seen Del Piero's reaction to Cufrè's punch in a Roma-Juventus from i believe 2 years ago? That's what i call fair play.

That's great.

But you didn't answer my question.
NO MORE WAR

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2006, 09:33:34 AM »
Actually i didn't understand your question, my fault. I'll try to explain how i see it. The rules of football allows you to be uncorrect, to cheat, to provoke other players, to disrespect them, to call them wack, to be a bastard, to make fouls, to ask for a penalty, etc.. It's a fact football is full of players who are border line with those rules. Ex. Materazzi, Cufrè, Samuel, Ibrahimovic, C.Ronaldo, etc.. He ain't the only one in the world, you know. If a player acts like that, border line, he lacks fair play. But it's about it. It's a personal thing, it's his way to play football and to stay on the pitch.

Zidane actually did something worse: he didn't follow the rules of football. Cause you can't hurt other players with your head on their chest, it's a written rule, and it's well known.

Personally i think Materazzi is not a player with fair play.
Zidane usually is, but this time he did something who was extremely wrong and who deserved to be punished.

It's the same with C.Ronaldo and Rooney.

C.Ronaldo lacked fair play, asking the ref to give Rooney a red card. But he can do it, he didn't break any rule. It's a lack of fair play. Rooney did the wrong thing, by doing something who deserved the red card. Then obviously you can call C.Ronaldo a bastard, a player with no fair play. But it's still Rooney the one who had to be punished. And it's the same with Materazzi and Zidane. You can call Materazzi a bastard (he is), a player with no fair play (he is), a provoker (he is), but it's still Zidane who had to be punished.

P.S. The ref of the game just said that whatever Materazzi said, nothing can be taken as an excuse to justify the header. And that to diss someone is a bad thing, but not on the same level of an header. Maybe it was "yellow card" material.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2006, 09:39:49 AM »
Rumour has it there are rules that it is not allowed *so therefore illegal, not just "not fair play"* to provoke players with racial slurs on the pitch.

Another rule is that you are not allowed to use video footage in order to make a right decision as a ref during the game. They did, although the FIFA denies it, everyone knows that they did.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2006, 10:04:19 AM »
IM glad zidane stood up for what e believes.

coola

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2006, 10:14:27 AM »
In our stadium, every sunday you can hear fans saying "Materazzi son of a bitch". Every fucking game. But Materazzi doesn't react like Zidane.

man it's not that easy to head-butt a stadium full of people.

coola

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2006, 10:18:12 AM »
You can call Materazzi a bastard (he is), a player with no fair play (he is), a provoker (he is), but it's still Zidane who had to be punished.

lol, that is such bullshit.. materazzi got more punished, he got dropped by a legend.

now materazzi will be remembered as dude that got zidaned.

mauzip

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2006, 10:19:31 AM »
I honestly don't care anymore what was said and what not.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2006, 10:26:14 AM »
Rumour has it there are rules that it is not allowed *so therefore illegal, not just "not fair play"* to provoke players with racial slurs on the pitch.

Good point. But Zidane never said Materazzi made racial slurs, did he?
And, even if he said racial slurs, like the ref said, they don't justify Zidane's reaction.

Another rule is that you are not allowed to use video footage in order to make a right decision as a ref during the game. They did, although the FIFA denies it, everyone knows that they did.

This is just speculation. Blatter said they didn't show the header on the big screen, and that the 4th man saw everything. That's why Buffon went to him to make justice (and not to the linesman, for example). I won't comment speculations, when everything looks like they didn't use video footage. It looks like a lie. Like the Frings thing.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2006, 10:33:19 AM »
IM glad zidane stood up for what e believes.

Me too. One less penalty sure for France.

man it's not that easy to head-butt a stadium full of people.

LOL, good one. Players diss him too, man.

lol, that is such bullshit.. materazzi got more punished, he got dropped by a legend.
now materazzi will be remembered as dude that got zidaned.

I'll remember him as the dude who made a fucking stupid foul who gave France a penalty, about the dude who tied the game with a "real" header, and about the dude who made a decisive penalty to give us the Cup. A defender who made two goals + a penalty in the tournament. That's enought. Zidane will be forgot by Italians, the Cup will remain forever.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2006, 10:40:19 AM »

This is just speculation. Blatter said they didn't show the header on the big screen, and that the 4th man saw everything. That's why Buffon went to him to make justice (and not to the linesman, for example). I won't comment speculations, when everything looks like they didn't use video footage. It looks like a lie. Like the Frings thing.

I'm VERY sure that the 4th man didn't see crap either. He just saw it on the screen or was told. On the replay analysis after the game, they showed how the linesman obviously didn't see SHIT. Then, some authorities, who obviously saw it on screen, ran to the linesman and snitched on Zidane, afterwards, the linesman snitched on Zidane and told it Elizondo.

No matter what you say man, I'm 100% convinced that video footage was involved in that decision. That's illegal.
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2006, 10:43:35 AM »

I'm VERY sure that the 4th man didn't see crap either. He just saw it on the screen or was told. On the replay analysis after the game, they showed hoe the the linesman obviously didn't see SHIT. Then, some authorities, who obviously saw it on screen, ran to the linesman and snitched on Zidane, afterwards, the linesman snitch on Zidane and told it Elizondo.

No matter what you say man, I'm 100% convinced that video footage was involved in that decision. That's illegal.

Oh man, you said a different thing. And i agree that's how things went. Expecially cause it took 1:38 minutes to decide something. Too much. They were taking time to find help somewhere. And obviously someone of FIFA said Zidane had to be sent off. It's illegal, yeah. But hey, they had Buffon who was screaming the ref "have you seen it? Have yuo seen it?", they had a man down, they had italians protesting and screaming, the linesman didn't see shit, the ref didn't see shit, the stadium was booing..

It's still illegal, tho. But they didn't show it on the big screen. They did it undercover.

P.S. The official version is that the 4th man saw it all from the beginning.

Doggystylin

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2006, 10:49:28 AM »
I have a question, in what language were they speaking you think?, lol thats always been so weird for me in soccer matches, how they hell do they speak to eachother?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2006, 10:52:12 AM »
If they had shown it on the big screen, they would be fucked because then it could've been proven. However it is of course right to send Zidane off, it's still a rule not to use video footage/outside help or whatever you wanna call it. I don't buy the story that the 4th man saw it on the pitch as it happened, that's obviously a lie told by the FIFA. If the linesman didn't see shit, how was the 4th man supposed to see shit? Lmao.

Technically, Zidane's headbutt was just a foul that the refs didn't see and therefore there's no red card to be given. It's like when there's an offside the refs don't see and therefore an offside goal is scored, they can't say the goal isn't supposed to count 2 minutes after, because on video it's obvious that it was an offside goal lol. Same with Zidane's headbutt.

I have a question, in what language were they speaking you think?, lol thats always been so weird for me in soccer matches, how they hell do they speak to eachother?

Zidane played in Italy for 5 years or so, I bet he understands some shit.

In general, I'd say there are a lot of different teams who either understand spanish/portugese or english. Not all of them tho.
No, it's not a sin

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2006, 11:03:40 AM »
If they had shown it on the big screen, they would be fucked because then it could've been proven. However it is of course right to send Zidane off, it's still a rule not to use video footage/outside help or whatever you wanna call it. I don't buy the story that the 4th man saw it on the pitch as it happened, that's obviously a lie told by the FIFA. If the linesman didn't see shit, how was the 4th man supposed to see shit? Lmao.

Technically, Zidane's headbutt was just a foul that the refs didn't see and therefore there's no red card to be given. It's like when there's an offside the refs don't see and therefore an offside goal is scored, they can't say the goal isn't supposed to count 2 minutes after, because on video it's obvious that it was an offside goal lol. Same with Zidane's headbutt.

So true. Damn I hope the truth gets out someday.