Author Topic: rare sighting of dre  (Read 1082 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Diggfinger

Re: rare sighting of dre
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 12:01:28 PM »
I heard rumours that he has grown a moustache and lost weight. Is that true??

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 12:07:05 PM »
Dr. Dre
15-Jul-2006
Written by: Jenny Tubbs

Right behind Dre

I was driving down Crenshaw Street in L.A., when I noticed a black BMW in front of me with a license plate that simply read "dre." I sped up to pass him and sure enough, as I peeked into his window, I saw Dr. Dre. It was pretty awesome.

LMAO stupidest shit I've read. Why in the hell would Dre do something like that. He is always trying to stay low and unknown. You think he would actually make his license plate read "Dre"? Plus he doesn't even live near Crenshaw or have any reason to go around there, so I doubt he would be around there.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 12:16:41 PM »
wow halt the press :o ::)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 12:20:09 PM »

papa-smurf

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 12:52:44 PM »
can be true,dre been seen afew times around,he been city by city walk,he be rolling pass crenshaw because he cheating on his wife with thi slil hoe bitch that stay in ladera heights,that bitch fuck with shaq,snoop and alot of entertainers and this nigga dre be fucking with her 2 and spending alot of money on the bitch,so i believe he prombley seen dre by crenshaw

ecrazy

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 01:03:10 PM »
^^LMAO!

suckaa free

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2006, 02:17:21 PM »
can be true,dre been seen afew times around,he been city by city walk,he be rolling pass crenshaw because he cheating on his wife with thi slil hoe bitch that stay in ladera heights,that bitch fuck with shaq,snoop and alot of entertainers and this nigga dre be fucking with her 2 and spending alot of money on the bitch,so i believe he prombley seen dre by crenshaw
:D

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 02:20:38 PM »
there's actually a site where people report their sightings of celebrities? are you fucking kidding me?  :tosser:

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 02:24:03 PM »
I saw Dre in Beverly Hills back in '03.  He was driving a silver Range Rover on 22's.  He was in a turn pocket and drove right past me bumpin Zapp and Roger.  His wife was in the passenger seat.  It looked like they went to go eat at Factor's.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2006, 02:26:31 PM »
I heard rumours that he has grown a moustache and lost weight. Is that true??

its hard to get a clear view on the latest photos of him... it could be that he just forgot to shave for a couple of days.. i dont want to be too quick to jump to conclusions, im still looking for a credible source..
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2006, 02:40:33 PM »

lol
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2006, 03:20:52 PM »
He's probably doin Lisaraye. She lives in Ladera Heights.

www.myspace.com/thablaqsinattra

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2006, 04:58:25 PM »

LMAO!!!

I knew somebody that was a security guard for the neighborhood he lived in up by Calabasas. He moved since then.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2006, 05:01:58 PM »
LMAO!! Thats great!  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds