Author Topic: 50 cent xxl interview about the game/geffen/dre situation  (Read 1425 times)

suckaa free

Re: 50 cent xxl interview about the game/geffen/dre situation
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2006, 09:37:35 AM »
50 to Game =                    :poke:

Dre to Game=                    :-X

50 to Dre=                        :banana_dsf:

Dre to 50=                        :)

50 by himself=                    :banana_trippin:

Dre by himelf=                    :pimp:

Game by himself=                :-\

Future of Game/westcoast=  :-[

Fuck 50! Game went 4 times platinum what did the massacre do 5 million? I could be wrong so please correct me if im wrong. 50's sales will only get worse from here on out. I thin Games will get better....I love how people hate on Game so much. He dont need fuckin 50 cent anymore.
not at all dogg.  i aint tryin to hate. game is one of my top 2 favorite rappers.  the thing is, everytime Game says "all i need is dre, dre is my homie, dre is my dogg, he is the reason why im here, dre is this dre is that, he starts lookin dumber and dumber.  this is because dre hasnt said  :-X     and with 50 shittin on him in every press outlet he can get, thats what the symbols look like.  dre is the only one who knows wtf is going on.  what we say is just "hear say," you know.  but i aint tryin to hate, this is just how it looks like.  sorry, ha  :-\

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2006, 09:55:58 AM »
50 will only make money off of future sales of the Doc because the Doc sold over 4 million, and continues to sell.  The only way 50 could still be making money is if Games 1st album flopped which it didnt, so 50 is full of shit. 
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2006, 10:45:17 AM »
50 wins again bitches

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2006, 11:30:29 AM »
One thing I dont get is why everyone thinks 50 made Dre do that. Game cause a lot of toruble since he joined Aftermath, like being in the video for Certified Gangsta altough Dre and 50 told him not to be in any videos before How We Do, being in the whole beef with 50 Cent, releasing diss mixtapes when he was told to STFU. Dre is a bussiness man and I can easilly see why he would have decided to drop Game.

ur saying that game started the whole beef with gunot? 50 is the one that decided to talk shit and drop him from the group.  yeah he stopped the dissin...then gunot starts dissing back again...like the new 50 cent mixtape.

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2006, 11:49:40 AM »
What you talking about piggy bank came out on the massacre 300 bars came out on that mixtape that dropped last summer 50 is a bitch for starting it and  now he got destroyed doctors advocate is gonna sell more than banks and buck and 50

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2006, 11:54:36 AM »
Between this and the Change Of Heart shit, Game is over!
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2006, 12:04:53 PM »
As long as game stays foccused im sure he is gonna drop a tight album regardless of whether dre is on it or not. 50 on the other hand seriously needs to step his rap game up, yes he is selling but he is a shadow of the guy who made power of the dollar and even get rich or die trying,

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2006, 01:47:49 PM »
What you talking about piggy bank came out on the massacre 300 bars came out on that mixtape that dropped last summer 50 is a bitch for starting it and  now he got destroyed doctors advocate is gonna sell more than banks and buck and 50

Yeah but the song Piggybank itself didnt diss Game. The video did which came out after 300 Bars.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2006, 01:49:08 PM »
50 on the other hand seriously needs to step his rap game up, yes he is selling but he is a shadow of the guy who made power of the dollar and even get rich or die trying,

Not true. Check GRODT Ost and like 13,14 tracks from the Massacre and youll see he still got it. Not to mention all the guest apperances (Game,Em,Mobb Deep,Yayo)

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2006, 02:08:38 PM »
i told u faggots DRE wasn't gonna be on there but ya didn't believe me.

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2006, 03:20:07 PM »
He is a perfect example of someone that starts to believe their own lies after they hear them enough.
LOL!!! ;D True!!!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2006, 03:27:03 PM »
Fuck 50 Cent. anyone that says 50 cent is better then Game Lyrically needs to go get a fuckin cat scan  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2006, 04:23:52 PM »
my thoughts:

- i'm waiting to see if dre is on it... if not, no big deal.  i'd prefer that dre worked on game's album because game would probably benefit more from dre's involvement than any other artist (except the ones that haven't come out yet).  i won't appreciate dre not working on game's album, but i'm not going to hate on him for it.  game does cause a lot of trouble and who knows what went down behind the scenes.

- game's label situation looks good, promotion wise at least.  geffen is not a bad place to be at all (nelly furtado anyone?).  its possible that game owes 50 publishing, but my feeling is that jimmy took care of it like he took care of dre when he was shifting around between interscope sub-labels as pac was dissing the shit out of him.

- game's career depends COMPLETELY on whether this album is dope or not.  he's shown a lot of growth as an artist and has a lot of potential, enough to make a 4.5/5 mic album and start a successful label.  he's taken a LOT of losses though, if this album is shit then he's through, nobody will think of checking for him anymore.

- game's shown he can make songs without 50 like put you in the game, and some of his mixtape joints.  it remains to be seen whether that translates into making a good album.  "one blood" is just mediocre, IMO, and while I hope the album is going to be dope one blood is an indication that the album won't be anything special.  then again i didn't like westside story either and i really liked the documentary, so we'll see.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2006, 06:05:06 PM »
I feel sorry for Game, he really thought that he could bring back the west, awwwe!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 06:06:54 PM by sonofisis »
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2006, 07:05:56 PM »
If Dre doesn't fukk wit Game anymore because 50 snitch told him not too thats some bitchmade move by Dre

how could Dre be in fukkin 50's pocket like that when he blew 50 up with In da CLub
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....