Author Topic: Kurupt VS. Crooked I  (Read 409 times)

xquistqban

• 'G'
Kurupt VS. Crooked I
« on: July 29, 2006, 10:04:08 PM »
Who was the dopest on the mic: Kurupt in his primie or Crooked I in his prime (which is probably still today)?  I think Crooked I is great, but Kurupt is one of the greatest of all time.  SO, I gotta go with Kurupt.  Do you all agree?

WestCoasta

Re: Kurupt VS. Crooked I
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 10:11:31 PM »
Kurupt in his prime had better mic presence

oh ya, and quit making these gay threads

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 11:05:37 PM »
crook is the better rapper nowadyas but i stiil got love kurupt
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 11:21:28 PM by Inmate »

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 11:08:22 PM »
btw wasnt there a rumour back in the days that crooked i fucked kurupts bitch???

Jakubs

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2006, 11:14:45 PM »
I would have to go with Kurupt. However, I think it's a little premature to be comparing the too. Kurupt has released classic material and had mainstream success, while Crooked I has never even released an album. I'm not discounting Crook's skills on the mic, but I think he has to prove a little something more before he is mentioned in the same breath as Kurupt.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2006, 11:44:35 PM »
Kurupt
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2006, 11:45:26 PM »
all time = kurupt
right now = crooked

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 12:14:58 AM »
one of my favorite tracks of all-time, gives me chills = "New York, New York"

never get tired of that shit...

TU Tone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2006, 01:06:41 AM »
I got a lot of love and respect for Kurupt, but Crooked murdered him on his own shit more than once.

- Nismo -

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2006, 01:09:41 AM »
Have you ever heard a Crooked I album ??? no, so how can you compare the two. Crooked I hasnt released anything yet Album worthy. So this thread is pointless as Tits on a nun.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2006, 01:36:01 AM »
I got a lot of love and respect for Kurupt, but Crooked murdered him on his own shit more than once.

Which Tracks?
Step Up Kurupt had the best verse check the lyrics  ;D

And Kurupt in his prime was better then Crooked I. Both had raw nasty lyrics, but Kurupt had the mic presence like "We$t Coa$t" previously said, and just gave you the chills, he is just more Viciouis then Crooked I IMO, I dont know how to explain it.

The Best of 3 Worlds

papa-smurf

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2006, 02:38:05 AM »
I heard crooked i mixtape and i heard just as much songs from crooked then i heard from kurupt,thats how im a compare the 2 and kurupt cant fuck with crooked i,crooked i is way 2 deep and way more advanced and have way more knowledge then kurupt,how many good albums u heard from kurupy,one that sthe streets is amutha and u know when he was on death row is the only time he was ever worth listening 2 and he still havent came as deep as crooked,Crooked have the potentila it take 2 have the west on lock just like pac did and kurupt dont,

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2006, 02:57:57 AM »
I heard crooked i mixtape and i heard just as much songs from crooked then i heard from kurupt,thats how im a compare the 2 and kurupt cant fuck with crooked i,crooked i is way 2 deep and way more advanced and have way more knowledge then kurupt,how many good albums u heard from kurupy,one that sthe streets is amutha and u know when he was on death row is the only time he was ever worth listening 2 and he still havent came as deep as crooked,Crooked have the potentila it take 2 have the west on lock just like pac did and kurupt dont,

Deep? Ever heard "ITS A SET UP" i never heard Crooked I have a concept to a song like this, WAIT how many albums Crooked I PUT OUT???  ::)
and I got love for Crooked I. But Kurupt in his day was THE BEST

The Best of 3 Worlds

The Predator

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2006, 04:24:47 AM »
I dont think Crooked could ever match Kurupts mic flow on Dre's 'Chronic'.

As for the Kurupt of today, Crooked could proably write and flow better shit then him.

The Predator

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2006, 04:24:58 AM »
Stupid fuckin double post.