Author Topic: dipset lost again..... 40 cal gets beat down by loon in barber shop with shovel  (Read 298 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Who is this loon character? does he make music?

you prolly knew him as "Mase Jr."

-KIDRENEGADE-

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
lol. don't anwser back and get a shovel to the face...that's hood

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

^^^^^^

your sig is pretty pathetic man

The Maestro

Sikotic™

^^^^^^

Should be banned for puttin' that shit up on dipcc
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
^^^^^^

you know you like it, deep inside, just like cam'ron

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

westkoastanostra

props on ur sig homie^^^

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Loon bout to get his Khufi smakked!!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
not surprising, loon was raised in the west, he gangsta

youngmessnucca

On the East, Loon is good. He's well respected even though he does make pussy boy music. But this dude is hood, and he's a big guy too. I wouldn't doubt that he did 40 like that, especially since the Dips don't have that respect in the streets out here. Not as much as Loon anyways.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
^^^ if the word ''wack'' had a definition in the dictionnary, there would probably has a dipset picture aside

MANBEARPIG.

^^^ if the word ''wack'' had a definition in the dictionnary, there would probably has a dipset picture aside

Whenever I look up "Pathetic" your reply is quoted.  I think part of the problem is you just hold no weight as a bandwagon anti dipset affiliate.  keep chasing that rainbow doggie.

-KIDRENEGADE-

"THE" MoSav

Loon? "You know its short for Looney" LMAO! Alright. Give me a break! you know what i find funny, all these niggaz hating on the dipset but i aint seen any niggaz tryna fight Killa....Whats with that? If you got a problem get at the leader. Just a few missed shots at Killla thats it. How come No nigga that got a problem with the Dips dont get at Cam? I wouildnt got at Killa either cant blame anyone...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

Hits homie with a shovel lmao! How bout bein a REAL nigga and calling 40 cal outside to chunk em...

The Best of 3 Worlds

youngmessnucca

Hits homie with a shovel lmao! How bout bein a REAL nigga and calling 40 cal outside to chunk em...

Well, Dipset fans are gonna believe what they want, but Loon would chunk 40 bad. Nobody getting at Cam becuase he ain't visible on the East, either that or he does the 100 meter dash, like at the Rucker.

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 12:33:44 PM by fa bo lo us »
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'