Author Topic: dipset lost again..... 40 cal gets beat down by loon in barber shop with shovel  (Read 294 times)

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
Loon: I mean I already beat the shit out of 40 Cal probably about two or three days ago (Read: 40 Cal responds CLICK HERE), that's gonna be big news on the street in a minute and the same gonna happen to anyone of them niggas when I see them and that's just real talk. It's bigger than music with me and Jim Jones. Mase's fame came and went, I spit a couple of joints at him, he spit a couple joints at me. Obviously I came at the nigga a little harder and it just kind of gradually pushed me back into my element, which is hard music. I'm Loon, I'm Lil Valentino, people read between the lines, Loon is short for Loony. It's just so crazy how people perception of the game is ridicolous. Jim Jones is pussy, he ain't gonna hurt nothing, he ain't gonna let nothing die, he's a coward, Dipset niggas they whole shit is just over, niggas had enough of that shit.

HHDX: Cause the streets do be saying he a G, you know what I'm saying?

Loon: Yeah, cause niggas is yearning to know what a G is. The nigga is not a G and I'm just gonna keep it real, the nigga is just not an G! When time presents itself I will prove to everybody the nigga is not a G. They probably thought 40 Cal was tough cause he named after a hand-gun and all that shit, that nigga was eating a shovel in the barbershop, it will get out there, barber clippers and all that.

HHDX: So hold-up what happen with this fight with 40 Cal, ya'll just went at it or something?

Loon: It wasn't no fight, I just beat the shit out of 40 Cal. The hood know that about me. Sometimes ya'll journalists gotta go a little deeper and stop taking these niggas stories and running with it, get a camera and ya mic and go to the nigga hood where he said he from. Don't take my word for it neither, come to Harlem.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/features/id.602/p.2
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 04:49:50 AM by fa bo lo us »
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

Diabolical

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I don't really care for dipset or loon but I couldn't stop laughing after reading the thread title

''in barber shop with shovel" lmao
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I don't really care for dipset or loon but I couldn't stop laughing after reading the thread title

''in barber shop with shovel" lmao

"They probably thought 40 Cal was tough cause he named after a hand-gun and all that shit, that nigga was eating a shovel in the barbershop, it will get out there, barber clippers and all that."
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Throwback

lmfao.

youre a pussy for using melee weapons though.

Word to Everything

40 Cal Responds About Fight With Loon!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm a tell niggas the real story, cause I'm a real nigga. I'm in the barbershop, me and Loon got the same barber, he's from the hood. Prior to the incident I'm about to explain- I ain't see the nigga in like two years, I heard he moved to Atlanta or some sh*t. So I'm getting my hair lined-up or whatever by the barber, here comes Loon walking in. He walks and talks to some of the barbers, they all cool, this sh*t is like that show 'The Shop', you feel what I'm saying? Everybody know each other and all that, just cool sh*t.

I'm getting my cut (and) this nigga comes in and he says my name like in a joking way like "Yo 40" like he saying what up to me. I said nothing. I continued getting my cut. He's mad with a couple people in back of me, I dont know, they talking or whatever. Loon is in back of them, he grabs a shovel from the closet and out of nowhere he swings while I'm getting my line-up and he hits me in the shoulder. So I get up looking at him, he swings again, I block it with my arm and snuff em. He dropped the shovel and I threw 'em in the chairs. He's under me, cause I threw him in the chairs and he tries to pick me up. He almost picks me up, but I snuffed him again, so he dropped me. He falls off me then niggas break it up.

I tell the nigga 'Let's take it outside, lets fight again', like you know let's get it over with, you got some sh*t on ya chest. The nigga grabs the shovel again. I say 'You can't fight without the shovel', the nigga drops the shovel, go runs and jumps in some little hooptie. I didn't start laughing, I'm still mad at what the fu*ks going on. I just go finish getting my line and call a couple of my niggas and call it a day. He wasn't nowhere to be found for the day, so that's the story.

I mean if a nigga wanna get points off of that, cause he mad at Jimmy so he try to get at me and try to get a point, he got nothing, he lost points. I heard he broke his pinkie after the whole incident. Got a few marks on his face or some dumb sh*t from the couple jabs I gave em. Me? it's nothing wrong with me, like it's verified, I done took a couple pictures, I'm about to do another video. I might make another mixtape called 'Don't beat me in my head' Volume 1. So whatever, I'll see em when I see em ya dig, it's nothing."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.4306

Word to Everything

That was quick  ;D

WestCoasta

am I the only one who laughs when I see this? :eh:

$do11a biLL$

who cares they both should get their faces bashed in with a shovel for all i care

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 Cal Responds About Fight With Loon!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm a tell niggas the real story, cause I'm a real nigga. I'm in the barbershop, me and Loon got the same barber, he's from the hood. Prior to the incident I'm about to explain- I ain't see the nigga in like two years, I heard he moved to Atlanta or some sh*t. So I'm getting my hair lined-up or whatever by the barber, here comes Loon walking in. He walks and talks to some of the barbers, they all cool, this sh*t is like that show 'The Shop', you feel what I'm saying? Everybody know each other and all that, just cool sh*t.

I'm getting my cut (and) this nigga comes in and he says my name like in a joking way like "Yo 40" like he saying what up to me. I said nothing. I continued getting my cut. He's mad with a couple people in back of me, I dont know, they talking or whatever. Loon is in back of them, he grabs a shovel from the closet and out of nowhere he swings while I'm getting my line-up and he hits me in the shoulder. So I get up looking at him, he swings again, I block it with my arm and snuff em. He dropped the shovel and I threw 'em in the chairs. He's under me, cause I threw him in the chairs and he tries to pick me up. He almost picks me up, but I snuffed him again, so he dropped me. He falls off me then niggas break it up.

I tell the nigga 'Let's take it outside, lets fight again', like you know let's get it over with, you got some sh*t on ya chest. The nigga grabs the shovel again. I say 'You can't fight without the shovel', the nigga drops the shovel, go runs and jumps in some little hooptie. I didn't start laughing, I'm still mad at what the fu*ks going on. I just go finish getting my line and call a couple of my niggas and call it a day. He wasn't nowhere to be found for the day, so that's the story.

I mean if a nigga wanna get points off of that, cause he mad at Jimmy so he try to get at me and try to get a point, he got nothing, he lost points. I heard he broke his pinkie after the whole incident. Got a few marks on his face or some dumb sh*t from the couple jabs I gave em. Me? it's nothing wrong with me, like it's verified, I done took a couple pictures, I'm about to do another video. I might make another mixtape called 'Don't beat me in my head' Volume 1. So whatever, I'll see em when I see em ya dig, it's nothing."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.4306

lol at the right side of his face looking like the terminator after he got run over by that truck in terminator 1
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 11:25:37 AM by fa bo lo us »

XaNdEr

Loon: I mean I already beat the shit out of 40 Cal probably about two or three days ago (Read: 40 Cal responds CLICK HERE), that's gonna be big news on the street in a minute and the same gonna happen to anyone of them niggas when I see them and that's just real talk. It's bigger than music with me and Jim Jones. Mase's fame came and went, I spit a couple of joints at him, he spit a couple joints at me. Obviously I came at the nigga a little harder and it just kind of gradually pushed me back into my element, which is hard music. I'm Loon, I'm Lil Valentino, people read between the lines, Loon is short for Loony. It's just so crazy how people perception of the game is ridicolous. Jim Jones is pussy, he ain't gonna hurt nothing, he ain't gonna let nothing die, he's a coward, Dipset niggas they whole shit is just over, niggas had enough of that shit.

HHDX: Cause the streets do be saying he a G, you know what I'm saying?

Loon: Yeah, cause niggas is yearning to know what a G is. The nigga is not a G and I'm just gonna keep it real, the nigga is just not an G! When time presents itself I will prove to everybody the nigga is not a G. They probably thought 40 Cal was tough cause he named after a hand-gun and all that shit, that nigga was eating a shovel in the barbershop, it will get out there, barber clippers and all that.

HHDX: So hold-up what happen with this fight with 40 Cal, ya'll just went at it or something?

Loon: It wasn't no fight, I just beat the shit out of 40 Cal. The hood know that about me. Sometimes ya'll journalists gotta go a little deeper and stop taking these niggas stories and running with it, get a camera and ya mic and go to the nigga hood where he said he from. Don't take my word for it neither, come to Harlem.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/features/id.602/p.2

word up to loon

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG

40 cal got tossed up

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG

youngmessnucca

Yeah, it looks more like 40 Cal fabricating the story than Loon is.