Author Topic: dipset lost again..... 40 cal gets beat down by loon in barber shop with shovel  (Read 299 times)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanx...

Let's see what he's got to say...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Word to Everything

Fabulous still mad Jim Jones smacked every1 in his crew?

youngmessnucca

Point made.

Sikotic™

Like Yishay said, who the fuck is Loon?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

Hits homie with a shovel lmao! How bout bein a REAL nigga and calling 40 cal outside to chunk em...

Well, Dipset fans are gonna believe what they want, but Loon would chunk 40 bad. Nobody getting at Cam becuase he ain't visible on the East, either that or he does the 100 meter dash, like at the Rucker.

Thats all a matter of opinion. Loon is a big dude but so is 40 Cal. You never know what can happen in a fight... ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

weak track

The Best of 3 Worlds

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
lol @ titset, ill check the track

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

hempkside2

TITSET!!!!BITCHEZ!!!! :laugh:

J Bananas

tru life sucks, u fuckin fags aren't gonna peep that shit, go listen to some new jr writer crack flava, you want some real music, fuck fabulous. (no homo) fuck i have to say that everytime i mention his name he's so gay, fabulous(no homo) you should be ashamed!

XaNdEr

Sikotic™

When Tru Life puts out an album, come back and we'll discuss. Til then, dude is like a East Coast Spider Loc.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
"U sayin Hov cant dress, U wearin motorcycle chains, muscle shirts, and V-necks" LMAO, tight shit, +1

GangstaBoogy

I gotta admit, he brought up a good point

Jim Jones rocked a jheri curl and red bad bandanas (Los Angeles shiet)
Their drink is called Sizzurp (Houston shiet)
They did a song called "Get Crunk Music" (Atlanta shiet)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

XaNdEr

its only a matter of time before the whole world gets sicc of these purple wearing fags, until then its ppl like me who gotta take care not everyone falls victim to the titset-disease

hempkside2

tru life sucks, u fuckin fags aren't gonna peep that shit, go listen to some new jr writer crack flava, you want some real music, fuck fabulous. (no homo) fuck i have to say that everytime i mention his name he's so gay, fabulous(no homo) you should be ashamed!
They whole click suck dogg forreal. :laugh:they lack talent period....they cant carry 3-6mafiaz jock strap...but ill let u play with that.