Author Topic: dipset lost again..... 40 cal gets beat down by loon in barber shop with shovel  (Read 297 times)

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
its only a matter of time before the whole world gets sicc of these purple wearing fags, until then its ppl like me who gotta take care not everyone falls victim to the titset-disease

word

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Eihtball

Who the fuck is this Tru Life nigga anyway?  I've heard all this shit about him getting into scuffles with other rappers, but I don't know who he is.

westkoastanostra

haha dipset fans are hatin!!!! lol

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!

No respect for titset, fuck em!!!

Kool G Funk

• Lil Geezy
  • i love donuts
Yeeah, Fuck Dipshit !!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

*YAAWN*

I wish Jim Jones would hurry up and beat his ass already.....

Dipset bitch

The Maestro

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Whooptie doo another bum tries to make a name by dissing the dips.  DIPSET BITCH!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

LOL at Tru Life, HOw about youn get out of the studio (or basement in your case) get on the phone 2 Jim JOnes and set shit up, i want this boxing match.....Jimmy gets grimy (No homo).

and LOL at defending the way a man dresses in a diss track......

The Maestro

Eihtball

So who the fuck is Tru Life? ???

rik

Some fag that can't rap for shit and got his chain snatched by a dipset affiliate

WestCoasta

haha, yeah, point made... who is Tru Life?   :laugh:

Eihtball

Some fag that can't rap for shit and got his chain snatched by a dipset affiliate

Who the fuck does he run with?  Is he affiliated with any well-known crew in NYC?

Sikotic™

It's funny how when he talk about Killa or Capo he grab his dick. Fuckin faggot.

Nameless East Coast Spider Loc ass nigga. Shiest Bub already got his funky ass chain anyway. It's over.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 04:37:24 PM by Sikotic Tha Kufi Smackin' CHAMP »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

The only thing he affiliated with is the Kufi List.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BizzyR.I.P.

Who the fuck does he run with?  Is he affiliated with any well-known crew in NYC?
He's signed to Roc-A-Fella, he's dropped a dope mixtape and collaborated with Bizzy before he got all crackd out.