Author Topic: Snoop Addresses The New West *VIDEO*  (Read 976 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Snoop Addresses The New West *VIDEO*
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2006, 04:57:59 PM »
I'm so sick of that "living in the past" shit

bitch shut the fuck up, ain't nobody living in the past

that's such a cop out in an argument to try to discredit someone else's response

if nobody is living in the past, then why are the majority of the posts on this part of the forum about the same people (Snoop, Daz, Kurupt, Cube, Quik, tray Deee, etc.) that have been around for over a decade?

Bring some facts to this thread and maybe someone will take you seriously

good point.

yall wouldn't believe how much simple things like age, looks, dress-style has to do with who people like. and as of now, these rap fans aren't looking to buy a cd from a 34 year old rapper wearing khakis & chucks. fuck what snoop is talkin about, we need techniec, game, crooked i, gmalone, bishop, etc etc etc to come out and hold us down.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2006, 05:02:53 PM »
i just think rappers need to stop hyping bullshit...and stop saying "we the best...and fuck others.."
they need to drop their ego..and mind their business.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Cowboy

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2006, 06:48:27 PM »
Lil Jons bringing the west back together.

WestCoasta

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2006, 09:49:19 PM »
so if I listen to a Quik and Ice Cube cd from '05 and '06  I'm living in the past?

sorry I'm not trying to hop on some "New West" bandwagon where all the artists fuckin suck and have no mic presence or personality

all the "New West" artists are doing is using shit from "the past" you fuckin idiots 

and why do people disrespect Crooked I and Techniec so badly by calling them "new", they came in the game recently?

see you guys are dumb, point made

WestCoasta

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2006, 09:56:40 PM »
if nobody is living in the past, then why are the majority of the posts on this part of the forum about the same people (Snoop, Daz, Kurupt, Cube, Quik, tray Deee, etc.) that have been around for over a decade?

you're one to talk, you got Suge Knight in your avatar, boy that's some future shit!

these rap fans aren't looking to buy a cd from a 34 year old rapper wearing khakis & chucks.
what?  so now nobody's checking for Snoop Dogg?  I coulda sworn you came in this thread to talk about what Snoop had to say

and lol @ "get snoops dick out ur ass", I never once mentioned Snoop in this thread

Okka

« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2006, 01:44:58 AM »
"The New West" is wack, all of these New West rappers are old (well, the dope rappers are) Techniec, Crooked I etc...

Quadruple OG

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2006, 07:24:12 AM »

you're one to talk, you got Suge Knight in your avatar, boy that's some future shit!

Suge at least tried to help moved the west forward in 99-03 by introducing new artists (SKG, Crook, Eastwood, Spider Loc, K9J. Valentine) and is now working with an unknown by the name of Warlord.  Suge has always been a fan of supporting new artists and promoting them.  if he wasn't blackballed, then Crook and Eastwood probably would have been household names.

I never said it wasn't ok to listen to a Cube or Quik or DPG cd, however most of the artists from the early to mid 90's have fallen off hard and people on this forum saying "this shit is hot, fuck the haters" are only inflating their egos.

And how is the "New West" livng in the past?  Obviously you've only heard a track here and there that dubcnn posts once in a while from some of these artists otherwise you wouldn't be as biased against them. Like I said earlier,

*still waits for west Coa$t to bring something relevant, unbiased, and non-ignorant to this thread*
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 07:26:01 AM by Untouchability »