Author Topic: Let's be real: OG Next Episode>>>90% of the tracks from Chronic and Doggystyle  (Read 1296 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Snoop spitting a 11/10 verse and Dre maybe spittin maybe the greatest ryhmes he's ever done all on a mutha fukkin classic Dre beat

it's really the only duo song that can rival Nuthin But G Thang, and the track is MUCH better then many tracks from both Chronic and Doggystyle

this track being cut from Doggystyle is on of the greatest tradegies is rap history

If Dre would release OG Next Episode in CDQ instead of Detox I would be fine with that
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The track is 10/10 dunno about being better than 90% of the tracks from Chronic and Doggystyle though. Most of them were 10/10 too.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
The track is 10/10 dunno about being better than 90% of the tracks from Chronic and Doggystyle though. Most of them were 10/10 too.

they were, but this is one of those rare 11/10 tracks
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I have it in CDQ  ;D

GangstaBoogy

you can't really say its better because we haven't even heard it in good quality.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

teecee

I love the song man, but to me peeps have just built it up way too much over the years. 

Woulda been great on either album, but the production ain't touching at least half the songs on both Doggystyle or Chronic.  Definitely dope song though

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you can't really say its better because we haven't even heard it in good quality.

yeah for real i obviously don't have it in CDQ i have the same version everyone else has and it sounds like shit

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dope track! Wud certainly luv 2 hear it in CDQ!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Efrain

I don’t think we’ll ever hear it in real CD quality. If it ever surfaces then it will probably be off cassette from someone who was around during that time. But any medium that track is on is now about 14 years old so it doesn’t look good quality wise. Chances are if it was cut from the release early on then Dre probably didn’t mix it either.

Hopes for an official release are laughable considering Dre would never clear it or associate himself with Suge for obvious reasons and he’s still capable of cranking out music that makes sales of his old stuff look like peanuts. Maybe if rights/masters are sold to some neutral 3rd party we could see old stuff in the form of a Doggystyle Deluxe Edition type of thing but that’s the only hope we really have IMO.

BTW who released the shitty quality version?? Has anyone asked them for a better quality one!?! lol

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
BTW who released the shitty quality version?? Has anyone asked them for a better quality one!?! lol

Yeah, do we know who leaked it?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
someone help us wid a link or summin cos aint never heard it and ulot got me cravin for this piff...

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Let's be real: OG Next Episode>>>90% of the tracks from Chronic and Doggysty
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2006, 01:53:28 PM »
Snoop spitting a 11/10 verse and Dre maybe spittin maybe the greatest ryhmes he's ever done all on a mutha fukkin classic Dre beat

Wasn't this a Warren beat, or maybe that was Doggystyle?

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
Re: Let's be real: OG Next Episode>>>90% of the tracks from Chronic and Doggysty
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2006, 01:58:47 PM »
i wish someone would up the bad version just so i could hear it. :(

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Suge released unheard of Snoop and 'Pac tracks, I was always hoping he'd release some Dre hits like Next Episode. I'd put out a Dr. Dre's Death Row's Greatest Hits, have of course Chronic tracks, then go into Keep Their Heads Ringing, and California Love OG, full version that's never been offically released, and then top it off with Next Episode, and maybe some production tracks, like Doggystyle, and Blunt Time by 2Pac is that truly exist. SOMEONE, GET THAT LIBRARY!!!.