Author Topic: Wow, K-Fed's album is fire....  (Read 1090 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Wow, K-Fed's album is fire....
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2006, 10:08:41 PM »
Funny story about "Popozao", I was in Chicago this summer, and I was at Bar Chicago  (pretty well known bar in the city for those that know the Chi), and the DJ starts yellin out "We want as many ladies dancing on the bar as possible", and he kept saying it every few minutes once more and more chicks were getting on the bar.  He then says "If we don't break the record of 60, I'm playing the K-Fed record" (talkin' about Popozao).  As soon as he said that, and at this point there were like 20 or so chicks dancing on the bar, there was a RUSH of girls trying to get up there so the record would NOT play.  They ended up not getting the amount they hoped, and sure enough, "Popozao" started playing to a chorus of boos. 

LOL

kemizt

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2006, 10:10:29 PM »
Funny story about "Popozao", I was in Chicago this summer, and I was at Bar Chicago  (pretty well known bar in the city for those that know the Chi), and the DJ starts yellin out "We want as many ladies dancing on the bar as possible", and he kept saying it every few minutes once more and more chicks were getting on the bar.  He then says "If we don't break the record of 60, I'm playing the K-Fed record" (talkin' about Popozao).  As soon as he said that, and at this point there were like 20 or so chicks dancing on the bar, there was a RUSH of girls trying to get up there so the record would NOT play.  They ended up not getting the amount they hoped, and sure enough, "Popozao" started playing to a chorus of boos. 

LOL

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2006, 11:44:57 PM »
K-Fed is the image of what's wrong with the Hip-Hop game, industry wise: Any sorry ass wannabe loser with enough cash backing him can come out with a record.

Those songs that leaked way back (Popozao, was it? That and another one.) and the show he did at the fucking teen choice awards were enough proof for me, as if the fact who's doing the album wasn't enough: Federline ain't shit. Only a gimmick-ass, corny-ass motherfucker trying to capitalize off Hip-Hop's success right now.

First of all, that is always how it's been, you gotta have cash to put a record out.  Second of all, you don't even know the half of this gimmick shit.  You don't really know any of your fav artists, how the fuck do you know if they are a gimmick or not?  You don't, but you listen anyway because they make dope music... Just cuz we already know this dude's background you are hating?   That is reaaaaaal shallow. 

Da fuck you think Dre makes all these hits without all his money to hire the best engineers, ghost writers, co-producers, instrument players....

True, everybody must put in cash to get an album out.

True, all my favourites spend plenty of money on their albums too.

But the difference, my friend, is that the people whose records I've bought also have talent, and money was used to promote that talent. My view of K-Fed is that dude has NO talent, and he's using his money to promote bullshit.

Plus, people like Dr. Dre who nowadays spend plenty of money to make music started out with nothing but his talent. He needed the money of others to make it first. He and plenty of others like him worked hard to be where they are in the music business now, they applied their talent to be able to spend all that money to promote their music today.

Did Federline apply any talent to become what he is now? No the fuck he didn't. He married rich and that's it.

exactly...when fucking clowns like gay-fed is making a rap album...making a mockery out of it....it just shows the state of hiphop music today...shit is pathetic yo.

k-fed = vanilla ice
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 11:47:59 PM by T-Dogg »

kingwell

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2006, 11:57:53 PM »
K-Fed is the image of what's wrong with the Hip-Hop game, industry wise: Any sorry ass wannabe loser with enough cash backing him can come out with a record.

Those songs that leaked way back (Popozao, was it? That and another one.) and the show he did at the fucking teen choice awards were enough proof for me, as if the fact who's doing the album wasn't enough: Federline ain't shit. Only a gimmick-ass, corny-ass motherfucker trying to capitalize off Hip-Hop's success right now.

First of all, that is always how it's been, you gotta have cash to put a record out.  Second of all, you don't even know the half of this gimmick shit.  You don't really know any of your fav artists, how the fuck do you know if they are a gimmick or not?  You don't, but you listen anyway because they make dope music... Just cuz we already know this dude's background you are hating?   That is reaaaaaal shallow. 

Da fuck you think Dre makes all these hits without all his money to hire the best engineers, ghost writers, co-producers, instrument players....

True, everybody must put in cash to get an album out.

True, all my favourites spend plenty of money on their albums too.

But the difference, my friend, is that the people whose records I've bought also have talent, and money was used to promote that talent. My view of K-Fed is that dude has NO talent, and he's using his money to promote bullshit.

Plus, people like Dr. Dre who nowadays spend plenty of money to make music started out with nothing but his talent. He needed the money of others to make it first. He and plenty of others like him worked hard to be where they are in the music business now, they applied their talent to be able to spend all that money to promote their music today.

Did Federline apply any talent to become what he is now? No the fuck he didn't. He married rich and that's it.

exactly...when fucking clowns like gay-fed is making a rap album...making a mockery out of it....it just shows the state of hiphop music today...shit is pathetic yo.

k-fed = vanilla ice

Ok, I would like you to get a ghost-write, an awesome beat, and still come out with a flow as sick as his..  Even with someone showing you that shit is hard.  He has talent, he just needed a kickstart...  As for Dre, did he apply any talent other than making the beats?  He had a gang of people helping him make beats, write lyrics, and fucking executive producing that shit. (chronic).   He still does it today....  I bet K-Fed will come out with his own written lyrics next album around (if this one does good).   And he actually does make some beats, he just knew his talent wasn't good enough yet to put any of the album.

I'm done.  Check the tracks, music is supposed to be fun.  He put out a product that I enjoyed, I honestly don't give a fuck how much he was helped on it.   Pick up the Ya Boy/J.R./K-Fed album then, support 2/3 of the project.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2006, 02:24:28 AM »
LOL at the comparison of this trashdude and Dre

Dre >>>>> x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000  k-fed

kemizt

FUCKYOU

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2006, 02:29:16 AM »
I am so confused, I am gonna have to re-evaluate myself here..  Fuck it, I'm proud!  The production is bonkerz, the flow is bonkerz (thanks YB) the lyrics are bonkerz (thanks YB) I can't believe he doesn't have a bigger buzz right now..  Once it drops he is gonna blow up.  Hate.It.Or.Love.It

UR OFFICIALLY A FAGG

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2006, 02:35:14 AM »

chuuuch. Dre got started purely on ability with the world class wreckin cru and NWA...k-fed got started because the girl he married is loaded and he can use that money to do what he wants.

kingwell

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2006, 01:53:51 AM »

chuuuch. Dre got started purely on ability with the world class wreckin cru and NWA...k-fed got started because the girl he married is loaded and he can use that money to do what he wants.

You guys must be thick, that was not the point of the argument.  Read my last post again.

Raphael

« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2006, 02:35:33 AM »
lol

go get the gun

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2006, 07:10:12 AM »
He a peice of shit dude...a fucking wigga wanna be.K-Fed.joke city.

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2006, 07:20:37 AM »
I read this thread and though "wow maybe the album is good" ... So I downloaded it quick and gave it a spin, and anyone who think this album is hot is a FUCKING RETARD.

Some beats are hot (especially one produced by J.R) but his voice/flow will destroy any beat, and the fact that you can actually HEAR that YA BOY wrote _EVERY_ single track makes this shit _PURE_ COMEDY!

Once again, do yourself a favor and download "Dance With A Pimp" if your a Ya Boy fan, but please DON'T buy/download this shit cuz it's straight WACK!

0/5
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2006, 07:37:22 AM »

You guys must be thick, that was not the point of the argument.  Read my last post again.

Nah, dont want to.

kemizt