Author Topic: Where can i order a PS3???  (Read 214 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Where can i order a PS3???
« on: November 02, 2006, 01:58:21 PM »
i need to get one fast and i want the blu ray dvd add on. anyone have any suggestions? btw im not waiting in a line.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Don Seer

Re: Where can i order a PS3???
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 02:06:48 PM »

good luck.. oh and blue ray isnt an add on.. its a feature..

you should know more about what you're spending that kind of money on

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 02:58:35 PM »
Like Seer said, Blu Ray is built in, there is no other choice. And good luck getting a ps3 witout standing in line, because thats fucking impossible. Unless you pay $1200 on ebay.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 03:10:32 PM »
i c someone told me the blu ray dvd thing was a $100 add on. so there's no website that u guys know off?
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 04:04:19 PM »
I was thinking of getting a PS3 on NZ/Aus launch date, but I dunno.......if I wait a year or 2 when it's abit cheaper, there'd be part 2 or 3 or even 4 of some of those launch games..... or wait for the slimline version, lol

Hmmmm, might get a Wii for now.....comes out Dec 7th down here........juss in time for Xmas (lightbulb)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 05:03:06 PM by Nutty »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 04:18:27 PM »
just wait for 6 months... till they fix the bugs that usually occurs within 1st and 2nd shipments.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 05:40:23 PM »
lol

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2006, 07:51:12 PM »
It sucks that it's common knowledge and everyone's expectations that the first of a new system will be shit and have tons of problems that will be fixed later. 

Bomb-A®

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2006, 08:42:24 PM »
^^ true but dont companies replace units with bugs while theyre under warranty?

peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2006, 09:16:47 PM »
Depends on the company.  Microsoft fucked everybody when the 360 came out... the problem is they send out defective units, then don't have any to replace the bad ones with.  I know a guy who bought a 360 the day it came out, within 1 week it was fucked up.  Microsoft told him they would send him a fucking box to mail it to them in.  It took them 4 weeks to send the box, then they told him it would be at least 4 weeks after the box was mailed out again for them to send him a new system.

Sony playstations and ps2's are notorious for being fucked up.  I've known people that have bought 4 or more of each system.  The PS1 (the small white one) was a damn fine design, it never really fucked up that much.  The grey playstation and the black ps2 were shit, though.  Some of the ps2's didn't even play some of the games, depending on the color of the discs.  Also, the ps2 slim is incompatible with the hard drive, which was used on ffXi .... so if you bought ffxi and your ps2 broke, you couldn't ever play the game again because all the new ps2's are slims. 

Just examples of sony and microsoft fucking over the consumers. 

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2006, 09:26:17 PM »
  The grey playstation and the black ps2 were shit, though. 

I never had good a good experience with my grey playstation. Within a year I had to start turning it upside down to get it to actually play my games. For whatever reason the ONLY game that would play without turning the system over was WWF War Zone lol.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Technodramon

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2006, 06:42:05 AM »
i need to get one fast and i want the blu ray dvd add on. anyone have any suggestions? btw im not waiting in a line.

lol you got jokes.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2006, 11:13:02 AM »
 like i said before..wait for 6 months..and let the hungry motherfuckers get jacked... and then when sony announce that the systems are "fixed," you can go buy it without stressin' for warenty shit.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2006, 04:58:11 AM »
Depends on the company.  Microsoft fucked everybody when the 360 came out... the problem is they send out defective units, then don't have any to replace the bad ones with.  I know a guy who bought a 360 the day it came out, within 1 week it was fucked up.  Microsoft told him they would send him a fucking box to mail it to them in.  It took them 4 weeks to send the box, then they told him it would be at least 4 weeks after the box was mailed out again for them to send him a new system.

Sony playstations and ps2's are notorious for being fucked up.  I've known people that have bought 4 or more of each system.  The PS1 (the small white one) was a damn fine design, it never really fucked up that much.  The grey playstation and the black ps2 were shit, though.  Some of the ps2's didn't even play some of the games, depending on the color of the discs.  Also, the ps2 slim is incompatible with the hard drive, which was used on ffXi .... so if you bought ffxi and your ps2 broke, you couldn't ever play the game again because all the new ps2's are slims. 

Just examples of sony and microsoft fucking over the consumers. 

Microsoft has great support for the 360. They have a free phone number you can call 7 days a week from 9 in the morning till 10 in the evening. And when their is something wrong with your 360 theyll get it the next day and try to repair it. If they cant repair it they give you a new one. And this happens in a week at most! My friends 360 got fucked up, they picked it up on friday and they delivered a new one on saterday.

Microsoft has great service for the 360. Your just hating.

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2006, 03:23:52 PM »
Not what I've experienced.  A friend bought one on launch, it set broken at his house for a month until he received a fucking box to mail it in, then they took a month to mail another one.  That's 2 months turn around time on a broken game.  that's horrible customer service; not hating, just telling my experience.