Author Topic: The reason Crooked didn't make the cut...  (Read 1124 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: The reason Crooked didn't make the cut...
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2006, 11:33:11 AM »
For those of you who question whether Crooked I was on the remix, and to those who don't believe Crooked was on it. Answer me this............... Why were Crooked I and Game both in the studio together, while Crooked dropped his verse?. Anything I post is the truth, and comes from Crooked I himself or sources at Dynasty Entertainment.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

rip2pac

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2006, 11:38:41 AM »
CROOKED I aint on it GET OVER IT
he aint make the cut

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2006, 11:41:06 AM »
CROOKED I aint on it GET OVER IT
he aint make the cut

OK...we can all see that. Im tryn to show people that dont belive that HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON IT.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

choch

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2006, 11:58:20 AM »
the only guy I wanted to hear on the remix got cut.....typical.  I hope crook does a version on his own without the game.

d-nice

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2006, 12:03:47 PM »
I think we will do another one strictly west coast the next time. Hopefully Cube and Crooked are on it if it happens.

Intriago33

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2006, 12:11:55 PM »
I'm sure we will hear the verse regardless, possibly in the same way we did on Chamillionaires westcoast remix.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2006, 02:30:37 PM »
If Game ends up putting out a West Coast remix someone people are gonna swallow their words real hard.

It's okay I gettin poppin!  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2006, 02:37:25 PM »
crooked I groupies lookin real stupid right about now
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

rik

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2006, 02:41:02 PM »
Did this really need it's own thread? I swear man some cats on here have man crushes on these artist. It ain't nothing but music.

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2006, 07:12:48 PM »
I'm not 100% sure, but I think every one of those artists were platinum plus on the remix. You think anyone but West Coast fans are gonna sit through twelve minutes of peopel who are mostly unknown outside of southern cali?

d-nice

« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2006, 07:33:24 PM »
I'm not 100% sure, but I think every one of those artists were platinum plus on the remix. You think anyone but West Coast fans are gonna sit through twelve minutes of peopel who are mostly unknown outside of southern cali?

If it is dope, hell yeah they will sit through it. People are going to catch feelings because their favorite rapper was not on there. It would speak volumes if Game could get all the new west artists on another remix cut. Hopefully the artists that were left off this, there are no hard feelings and maybe another remix will surface.

rik

« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2006, 07:36:30 PM »
Fuck Game for not putting Flavor Flav on the remix. I talked to Flav's cousin and he told me that he for sure recorded a verses but it was too hot and way better than anyone's flow that was on the remix. Plus Snoop was being a little bitch and told Game to leave him off. I can't believe he's gettin black balled like that.

davida.b.

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2006, 09:34:18 PM »

i haven't spoken to 'kay' (nino) about it..

like "Pissin' On The Throne" said.. it was plain that only the 'lists' coming outta the dynasty forums had crooked i added, or when those lists were posted by yourself over here..

We never had a list of artists, i just made a thread here that Crooked did a verse for it and that he gonna be on the remix as it was planned. Hope the verse will leak so u can see we are not makin things up, when did i post sth here and lied about it , u know i aint like that so i dont know why u actin hostile like this.

what COULD be happening here is that games done this "big name" remix with established figures and will do an "underground" remix with the likes of crooked i etc.. (its been done before.. )...

That, or this isn't the final version. I dunno, the day the remix was leaked, Game made an interview on the radio saying this shit was fifteen minutes long (the released version is only 12), and plus, this song doesn't sound like it's mixed properly. Seems a bit fishy to me. Songs leak in before scheduled all the time.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 09:37:27 PM by davida.b."LCN" »

thisoneguy360

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2006, 10:24:42 PM »
I think people are taking this way too seriously, honestly does it affect your life that much if crooked i wasn't on the remix

kingwell

PICTURE OF GAME AND CROOK IN STUDIO
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2006, 11:46:20 PM »