Author Topic: I never thought...  (Read 489 times)

"THE" MoSav

I never thought...
« on: January 13, 2007, 02:22:32 PM »
Id Be Rooting for the Colts today, well at least for them to be withing 5 or less! I took all the underdoggs with the points thsi weekend. The only one i am worried about is the Seahawks, even though they get 8.5, IMo this game will be either a 3 pt game or a 20 pt game...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

Re: I never thought...
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 02:28:29 PM »
Peyton just threw a terrible INT, he had all the time in the world to throw great protection just forced the throw..DONT COST ME PEYTON YOU BITCH!  >:(
I can win 100 bucks here....

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 02:36:08 PM »
Colts defense bails out Peyton again! Huge pick at the 1 yd line saving the TD!  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 03:40:20 PM »
This has been a crappy game.  I've been watching the whole thing and it's just not fun to watch.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 03:42:07 PM »
FUCK! Lewis just tipped an easy pick for Reed.  Ravens need a defensive TD cuz the offense ain't doin shit!

$Eg2$

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 04:51:57 PM »
Colts win told yall Adam Vinatieri the New Mr Clutch 8)

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 05:07:53 PM »
this game sucked ass...at least theres 3 more games this weekend to make up for it...including the game ive been waiting to see(along with pry everyone else), the chargers and pats...
- kemp>mj

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2007, 05:22:33 PM »
Colts win told yall Adam Vinatieri the New Mr Clutch 8)

That man is my hero. I am very excited about Indy's D. The only reason I figured the Ravens would win was because I was worried the Baltimore offense was better than Indy's defense. I knew Baltimore's D would go to town against Indy. and they did. They pretty much played up to par; really only allowing 12 points. The one FG came after the fumble and Indy was already in range. I knew Manning would play mediocre at best, and a couple tipped balls saved him from having a horrible game (but we could discuss "almost interceptions" about any QB). Manning should have learned his lessons throwing up the middle after the first INT because it almost lead to 2 more. But then again it also lead to great long pass to Clarke for a later FG. And that one throw he wishes he could have had back that was 2 inches too far was heartbreaking. But in the end he didn't throw the game away and made the right pass at the right time (that 3rd and 5 to Clark was scary but incredible). The second INT meant nothing. I even called the play before it happened. It was 3rd and way long and I said they should go long and risk the INT because it would end up not much different than a punt, and that's what happened (and another INT thrown by McNair helped).

I don't blame McNair. He couldn't have seen the guy on the first INT, and maybe he should have anticipated a guy in the blind spot, but the play shouldn't have been called either. And in the second INT that just stuff just happens. You're down, the game is ending and you need to take a risk. This game was won on the line and by the fact that one team was ahead of the other. If Baltimore played with the lead then it would have went the other way most likely. I do know that on the second INT by Manning the guy wasn't out of bounds but that could have ended up leading to anything so it didn't cost anyone the game.

Of course Manning has to play a lot better next week if he wants to go to the Superbowl. He should do better against either of two defenses that aren't as good as Baltimore's, but both NE and SD have offenses that can kill you. The Colts could lose next week by defense being outplayed or by Manning throwing the ball away trying to catch up from behind.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2007, 05:22:48 PM »
I'm going to be really pissed it is the Colts vs. the Patriots in the conference finals.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2007, 08:40:40 PM »
i called it Colts over the ravens 8)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2007, 08:44:15 PM »
No Ravens makes it that much easier for the Chargers  :raisetheroof:
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2007, 10:56:36 PM »
you never know, as much as i hate the patriots and DOUBT they'll do it....the patriots still have a shot at beating them tomorrow

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2007, 02:03:09 AM »
I'm going to be really pissed it is the Colts vs. the Patriots in the conference finals.

Y?

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2007, 02:05:02 AM »
you never know, as much as i hate the patriots and DOUBT they'll do it....the patriots still have a shot at beating them tomorrow

i just need the pats within 5.5  ;D
I took Both the Colts and Eagles today at 5.5 and won! 2 DOWN 2 TO GO! We have a pool at work, winner wins 100 bucks. Me and 1 other guy are the only 2 that called the first 2 games right...

The Best of 3 Worlds