Author Topic: Tomlinson took a shot at Bill Belichick  (Read 611 times)

GangstaBoogy

Tomlinson took a shot at Bill Belichick
« on: January 15, 2007, 04:10:31 PM »
Just saw it on ESPN News. He said he was upset that the Patriots started doing the Shawne Merriman dance and said "they showed no class, maybe they got that from their head coach"

:o
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sparegeez

Re: Tomlinson took a shot at Bill Belichick
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 04:12:39 PM »
They should stop crying. They taunt all the time too I don't understand why they're getting butt-hurt.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 04:15:30 PM »
Tomlinson needs to stop crying like a bitch. i blame marty for the loss i think LT only touched the ball 9 times in the 4th quarter thats why they fuckin lost
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 04:24:45 PM »
theres nothing wrong with celebrating after a huge playoff win.  LT is being a sore loser.  Take the loss and move on, and try winning next time.  (I actually hate New England and wanted SDC to win this game badly.)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 06:04:04 PM »
Tomlinson needs to stop crying like a bitch.
For reals, and that was bullshit he pulled on the field, dude needs to take a loss like a man.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2007, 06:06:22 PM »
Tomlinson needs to stop crying like a bitch.
For reals, and that was bullshit he pulled on the field, dude needs to take a loss like a man.
real spit..

And LOL@ LT getting all upset because the Pats did Merrimans dance, teams ALWAYS do that shit. How many times back in the day did u see people do that salute when they scored to mock the broncos or do the Dirty Bird to mock the Falcons?

The Best of 3 Worlds

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2007, 07:38:07 PM »
tomlinson is one of, if not, the most classiest dudes in the league. but when he made that statement, it was like one big contradictment...he says he is a very classy guy (which he shouldnt have even said in the first place), then he knocks belichick, a complete unclassy thing to do...but i think the main thing was the fact that the dancing, yelling, and stomping on the logo was more like putting salt on the wound for him. he just got knocked out of the playoffs, and this was the year that he was supposed to have a huuuuggee chance at winning a ring. not to mention the fact that he only had sumthin like 7 carries in the second half...i think that what the pats did wasnt really that bad, but it wasnt really necessary, and it really went against the character of this patriots team...
- kemp>mj

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2007, 08:45:32 PM »
Tomlinson needs to stop crying like a bitch. i blame marty for the loss i think LT only touched the ball 9 times in the 4th quarter thats why they fuckin lost

They lost because of a taunting penalty, a dropped punt return, and a fumbled INT. None of that was Marty's fault.

And why should anyone expect LT to be perfect. He is a classy guy, but even the classiest people lose it from time to time. He lost he was upset and emotional and he said things he may not have said if he was calm. Let's see what he says about what he said before we judge him. Maybe he already called some of the Pats and their coach and apologized.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2007, 10:04:15 PM »
he was a beast they didnt give him the ball enough

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2007, 11:34:44 PM »

They lost because of a taunting penalty, a dropped punt return, and a fumbled INT. None of that was Marty's fault.

And why should anyone expect LT to be perfect. He is a classy guy, but even the classiest people lose it from time to time. He lost he was upset and emotional and he said things he may not have said if he was calm. Let's see what he says about what he said before we judge him. Maybe he already called some of the Pats and their coach and apologized.
[/b]
thats 2 to's the same as The Pats had..Im not saying its Marty's fault but LT should have had closer to 40 carries and what a stupid challenge late in the 3rd, that timeout could have Been huge at the end of the game...

Real spit about LT, he was just being emmotional and got caught up in the moment i think...

The Best of 3 Worlds

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2007, 04:46:11 AM »

its a fact never to bet with Marty in a playoff game unless the other team has its whole offense injured...even then..Marty might still lose
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2007, 08:28:20 AM »

[/b]
thats 2 to's the same as The Pats had..Im not saying its Marty's fault but LT should have had closer to 40 carries and what a stupid challenge late in the 3rd, that timeout could have Been huge at the end of the game...

Real spit about LT, he was just being emmotional and got caught up in the moment i think...

The challende flag being thrown was probably thrown in a moment of disgust. It was 4th down and the guy had no business intercepting an up the middle pass to begin with. Best case scemario would be you get the ball a few yards furhter away then you would if you just smacked the ball down. I think this came after the punt mishandle, and taunting, and I think most in that case would have that "oh give me a break" mindest and just hope that something went wrong in that play for it to be overturned. Also the flag thrown came a little while after the play and and most of hte blame has to come down on the guys upstairs telling Marty what happened in the replay. Now if they said it's a lost cause and there is no way it will be overturned then it's a very stupid move by Marty. But if someone up there told him he's got a chance then the fault can't be on Marty.

I think the fault lies on a young team not being prepared to get it done in te playoffs. These guys were too excited and nervous at the same time and it showed in several stupid mistakes that handed the Pats the game. I'm glad as a Colts fan because if they ran through NE like they would have if they didn't give the ball back the way they did, then they would have ran through Indy too.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2007, 01:39:37 PM »

[/b]

The challende flag being thrown was probably thrown in a moment of disgust. It was 4th down and the guy had no business intercepting an up the middle pass to begin with. Best case scemario would be you get the ball a few yards furhter away then you would if you just smacked the ball down. I think this came after the punt mishandle, and taunting, and I think most in that case would have that "oh give me a break" mindest and just hope that something went wrong in that play for it to be overturned. Also the flag thrown came a little while after the play and and most of hte blame has to come down on the guys upstairs telling Marty what happened in the replay. Now if they said it's a lost cause and there is no way it will be overturned then it's a very stupid move by Marty. But if someone up there told him he's got a chance then the fault can't be on Marty.

I think the fault lies on a young team not being prepared to get it done in te playoffs. These guys were too excited and nervous at the same time and it showed in several stupid mistakes that handed the Pats the game. I'm glad as a Colts fan because if they ran through NE like they would have if they didn't give the ball back the way they did, then they would have ran through Indy too.

^ I agree i didnt say it was Marty's fault completly, but some blame does lie on the head coach, i mean cmon dogg. LT Still should have got more carries. And when you are the head coach you cant make Decisions in the HEAT Of the MOMENT, you have to think youre playoff lives are on the line! U need that timeout! Players react, the coaches gotta THINK. And if someone in the booth said challenge that shit, they shoild be fired, there was ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING TO CHALLENGE..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chad

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2007, 02:17:06 PM »
OMG!!  stop the presses for this headline!!
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2007, 03:21:29 PM »

[/b]

^ I agree i didnt say it was Marty's fault completly, but some blame does lie on the head coach, i mean cmon dogg. LT Still should have got more carries. And when you are the head coach you cant make Decisions in the HEAT Of the MOMENT, you have to think youre playoff lives are on the line! U need that timeout! Players react, the coaches gotta THINK. And if someone in the booth said challenge that shit, they shoild be fired, there was ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING TO CHALLENGE..

I'm not saying it was a good decision or even defendable, but it didn't cost them the game nearly as much as the other things. Would I have given the ball more to LT late in the game? Sure, but the offense did their job. It was penalty mistakes made by the defense and special teams that cost them. That's all I'm saying, not that you said otherwise, I'm just stating my opinion on Marty's role in the loss.