Author Topic: I will tell you why Dipset will win the beef  (Read 411 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I will tell you why Dipset will win the beef
« on: February 09, 2007, 07:11:03 PM »
You see, back when G-Unit took out Ja Rule and Murder Inc. 50 Cent was the hottest thing in the streets. Backdown sounded like it was recorded in a studio right in Queens, or at least have that sound, 50 had Dre and Eminem co-signing, and he wasn't the big dogg, but that street kid who was taking out someone the streets universally hated because they sold out.

But it's not 2003 no more, it's 2007. And with that, Dipset has a loyal following in the streets, if not G-Unit numbers, it's still large. G-Unit it's self is weaker, 50 exchanged the loyal street following for the larger white following. That has inturn, turned the streets against them, as G-Unit could go platnum with blank CDs and straight line covers in 2003, now in 2007 they struggle to go gold. The loyal following has left G-Unit, that huge westcoast support 50 enjoyed in 2003 with Hail Mary 2003 and working with Dr. Dre is now shouting G-UnOt, well Dipset is neutral in the west, therefore get Game on a couple of songs and you got Westcoast support. This may seem like 50 and G-Unit will steam roll the underdogs, but in 2002, it looked like the multi-platnum Ja Rule and his Murder Inc. Records (who also worked with Cash Money and Death Row) would destroy 50 Cent and the G-Unit upstarts. Of course Ja Rule decided to diss Eminem and getting D-12 and Dr. Dre envolved more than anything else killed Murder Inc, Dipset wouldn't make that mistake.

In Hip-Hop though, the streets always rejects the establishment to see the new hot thing take the top spot. Death Row took out Ruthless, even though Eazy had more money than Suge and Dre, Nas took out Jay-Z, and 50 Cent took out Ja Rule. It's 2007, and history can be made this year.

WC Iz Active

Re: I will tell you why Dipset will win the beef
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 07:17:53 PM »
real talk. The Dips will win this beef no doubt

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 08:53:31 PM »
real talk. The Dips will win this beef no doubt

The Best of 3 Worlds

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 10:17:20 PM »

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 01:36:31 AM »
Word it's gonna get Rich Boy/LeBron James ugly for G-Unit.

But I want to Dipset to go at Eminem too :whistle:

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

The Maestro

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 03:27:27 AM »
Good point on how the underdog (business-wise, that is) always comes out on top.

And even though I don't care what the Dips do, I never got into them, G-unit has become such a shadow of their former selves that it would be cool to see them get knocked down a couple notches.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2007, 04:24:38 AM »
see? I love this kind of threads based on arguments, not just "Yeah dawg, Dipset is shittin on 50 this time" well, explain why!
Good Job M Dogg !
+1
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Chief

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2007, 04:51:32 AM »
nice theory.. but the main difference between dipset and g-unit is, dipset are yet to make any major hits (excluding we fly high).

when g-unit hit, they were all over the radio/tv. they were HUGE.

Chief

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2007, 04:53:13 AM »
game had a better chance than the dips, and he lost.

Nasty Nem

• 'G'
  • HOV
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2007, 06:41:42 AM »
50's video was bait for cam, 50 didn't even go at him hard

and after jay/nas gave him a few shots, cam couldn't wait to jump on the next beef gravy train and give fifty a "lesson"

cam is a fukkin idiot, he burned nas on "takeover/hate me now" but had fukk all to say after it, same with "u gotta love it" after that he had nothing left to son jay about

same sh!t happenin now

and hows cam gonna be up there with "the k o n y's" when all the others constantly sh!t on him

no damn respect, jay and nas respect each other, 50 and jay respect each other, there's more politics behind 50 and nas (columbia, queens) but there's a definte respect there

cam in 06 wasn't leader of his own crew, jimmy had that locked
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 07:17:19 AM by Nasty Nem »

and ya don't stop

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2007, 08:34:15 AM »
You see, back when G-Unit took out Ja Rule and Murder Inc. 50 Cent was the hottest thing in the streets. Backdown sounded like it was recorded in a studio right in Queens, or at least have that sound, 50 had Dre and Eminem co-signing, and he wasn't the big dogg, but that street kid who was taking out someone the streets universally hated because they sold out.

But it's not 2003 no more, it's 2007. And with that, Dipset has a loyal following in the streets, if not G-Unit numbers, it's still large. G-Unit it's self is weaker, 50 exchanged the loyal street following for the larger white following. That has inturn, turned the streets against them, as G-Unit could go platnum with blank CDs and straight line covers in 2003, now in 2007 they struggle to go gold. The loyal following has left G-Unit, that huge westcoast support 50 enjoyed in 2003 with Hail Mary 2003 and working with Dr. Dre is now shouting G-UnOt, well Dipset is neutral in the west, therefore get Game on a couple of songs and you got Westcoast support. This may seem like 50 and G-Unit will steam roll the underdogs, but in 2002, it looked like the multi-platnum Ja Rule and his Murder Inc. Records (who also worked with Cash Money and Death Row) would destroy 50 Cent and the G-Unit upstarts. Of course Ja Rule decided to diss Eminem and getting D-12 and Dr. Dre envolved more than anything else killed Murder Inc, Dipset wouldn't make that mistake.

In Hip-Hop though, the streets always rejects the establishment to see the new hot thing take the top spot. Death Row took out Ruthless, even though Eazy had more money than Suge and Dre, Nas took out Jay-Z, and 50 Cent took out Ja Rule. It's 2007, and history can be made this year.

good post, I am in NY and the Dipset following is HUGE in the streets and its been growing since about '04, G-Unit is not as big it ain't 2003 anymore so the Dips got the streets on lock even tho 50 is still big they see that he is making vids from his mansion in Connecticut

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2007, 08:40:30 AM »
50's video was bait for cam, 50 didn't even go at him hard

and after jay/nas gave him a few shots, cam couldn't wait to jump on the next beef gravy train and give fifty a "lesson"

cam is a fukkin idiot, he burned nas on "takeover/hate me now" but had fukk all to say after it, same with "u gotta love it" after that he had nothing left to son jay about

same sh!t happenin now

and hows cam gonna be up there with "the k o n y's" when all the others constantly sh!t on him

no damn respect, jay and nas respect each other, 50 and jay respect each other, there's more politics behind 50 and nas (columbia, queens) but there's a definte respect there

cam in 06 wasn't leader of his own crew, jimmy had that locked

you got a point in the 1st lines, but I can't agree with the others
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2007, 09:12:07 AM »
£5 on Dipset. :D. I prefer them a bit more now, G-Unit i can't be bothered with no more lol.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2007, 09:25:40 AM »
Checking other forums so far I noticed 3 signs:

a) Majority is on 50s side, saying his track is better

b) Dipset fans are of course for Dipset

c) People that hate GUnit so much that even if Camron said "bbbbbbbb" they would say "Dipset bitch"  :P