Author Topic: HEROES!  (Read 1060 times)

The Watcher

Re: HEROES!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 01:56:49 AM »
heroes >>>>>>>>>>>>> lost > prison break
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 07:22:36 AM »
Better than Prison Break for sure. Prison Break is more mindless fun, but still fun. Heroes is entertaining but tit takes itself a bit more seriously and makes you think a bit. It may not be The Watchmen re-created on TV but for a Network show on superheroes it's amazing. I prefer over every single comoc cook movie I've ever seen, except for Sin City and Batman Begins, an maybe the first Superman. I've never seen Lost. Smallville is actually pretty good though.

The ratings are superstrong right now and the creator has a large 5 season storyline laid out and usually I get worried when this happens because on NBC the show could go at any second, and with it's production costs it'll have to maintain a 5.0 to justify it staying on the air. It's at like 8.5 now so it's very safe. But even if it does get dropped and doesn't get picked up by a smaller network like CW it'll still finish the story in comic form. I'm sure of it.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 10:17:33 AM »
great show, im hooked.

its actually kinda shitty gettin hooked on a show right when it starts out....cuz then you gotta wait at least a week between episodes instead of just downloading them all and watchin them right away
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 01:22:46 PM »
Better than Prison Break for sure. Prison Break is more mindless fun, but still fun. Heroes is entertaining but tit takes itself a bit more seriously and makes you think a bit. It may not be The Watchmen re-created on TV but for a Network show on superheroes it's amazing. I prefer over every single comoc cook movie I've ever seen, except for Sin City and Batman Begins, an maybe the first Superman. I've never seen Lost. Smallville is actually pretty good though.

The ratings are superstrong right now and the creator has a large 5 season storyline laid out and usually I get worried when this happens because on NBC the show could go at any second, and with it's production costs it'll have to maintain a 5.0 to justify it staying on the air. It's at like 8.5 now so it's very safe. But even if it does get dropped and doesn't get picked up by a smaller network like CW it'll still finish the story in comic form. I'm sure of it.

Im really excited for the actual Watchmen movie thats supposed to be coming out.  They plan to shoot mars and antarctica so it may span the entire series.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 01:49:15 PM »

Im really excited for the actual Watchmen movie thats supposed to be coming out.  They plan to shoot mars and antarctica so it may span the entire series.

I just hope the don't ruin it like they do almost every other Alan Moore project. I'd prefer an HBO 12 part miniseries instead of a feature film though.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 10:58:07 PM »
did anyone catchep 17. brilliant episode. clares dad finally gets wats comming to him. canit wait for next weeks 8)

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 01:09:37 AM »
dope show. I'm an avid watcher.
My Future Wife:

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 02:37:10 AM »
did anyone catchep 17. brilliant episode. clares dad finally gets wats comming to him. canit wait for next weeks 8)

I always had mixed feelings about bennett even now that I know wassup with him.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2007, 11:05:32 PM »
Heroes Changes In Season 2

Tim Kring, creator of NBC's hit series Heroes, told SCI FI Wire that the upcoming second season will constitute a new volume in the multi-volume series, with new characters and an entirely new storyline. "If you remember, the opening of the pilot pronounced the episode as the beginning of Volume One," Kring said in an interview. "Volume One comes to a conclusion at the end of episode 23, and Volume Two starts with the opening of season two. And Volume Two is a different story."

Kring added: "We could have new people and new storylines and new ideas and new threats and new bad guys and new heroes. So I would prepare the audience for that idea, that it's not just a continuing serialized storyline about only these people. It's a little more the 24 model than the Lost model."

The first season of Heroes is exploring what happens when a disparate group of ordinary people discover they have extraordinary abilities and attempt to save New York from disaster.

"Heroes needs to evolve, and if we are positing an idea that this is happening all over the world to many, many people, then we get to see some of those people and see how their story fits in."

Kring also confirmed that some of the current heroes just might not survive this season, but added: "Many of your favorites will live to fight again." Heroes airs on Monday nights at 9 p.m. ET/PT. —Kathie Huddleston

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=40354

would have just liked the current storyline to expand more :-\
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 11:07:03 PM by Bones01 »

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2007, 08:36:29 AM »
^^ Don't like that idea either.. One of the reasons why I watch shows is because of the characters and to see them evolve through the years.. This sounds good for the sponsors, since the big problem for shows with huge arcs is that it's pretty impossible for a new person to just come in halfway through a story, and so the ratings don't rise as much.. But the downside to this is that the core fans will become angry and leave the show next year, since the original cast that they have become fond with leaves all of a sudden..     
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2007, 05:43:41 PM »
heroes >>>>>>>>>>>>> lost > prison break

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2007, 06:38:40 PM »
one of my favorite newer shows. waiting for next season is going to suck