Author Topic: Suge Knight Shutting Down DEATH ROW for good  (Read 1601 times)

eNgIeS

Re: Suge Knight Shutting Down DEATH ROW for good
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2007, 12:51:07 AM »
Of course if Suge was responsible for killing Biggie, I think that's horrible. 

---
Why? Black men dyin everyday in tha streetz, Iznīt shootin your enemy glorryfied in Gangsta Rap?

Big Suge waz just keepin it real, Ha Ha , maybee too real 4 the most other West Coast artist.
Woudnīt your revenge your homiez: "if Puffy was responsible for killing BigJake, I think that's horrible, too.

So FUcK Biggie! And if u down with BadBoy than FUcK u too ;)

way back it wuz the media that started that WEST cOAST east coast shit. Ice Cube, WC, Quik, Snoop everybody waz dissin tha east, and than Biggie died and everybody went soft. what bout Big Jake. Fuck Puffy 4 that.

lol the funny thing about that is you have to have anmesia for every other shit Suge does.. You contradict yourself.

For every good thing Suge does, he does a negative thing.

Why even try to recognize yourself as a 'real black label' when you fucking your own people over worst than some of these white boys. It's horrible that these Death Row artists have to leave the 'black label' to get better deals with the 'white labels'. I'm not sure what race you are, but us black people tend to put more trust in our own race.. It is messed up to trust Jimmy Iovine for a better deal..

He lets his artists use 'nigga' and 'bitch' in their songs because he claims to give them artistic freedom, but when his own freedom is on the line, he pleads to the judge that he will never let his artists use it again and that it'll be positive for black people. Even after his return from jail, he lets them use it.. so he was just full of shit..

He claims that Death Row Records is a real 'gangsta' label and but he signed that Gina chick.

He claims to help out fellow black people, provide turkeys for families, visits to dads in prison, yet he utilizies his 'street staff' to sell drugs to his own people. I've met some of his drug dealers..

He calls Snoop the snitch, yet he has half of the LAPD on his payroll for private security events. It's not a coincidence that Snoop was arrested for 3 seperate events in LA over the last year and then starts to diss Suge out of nowhere... lol.. It's quite obvious Suge is the snitch.  Not only is he a snitch, but he also funds the cops to do certain things.

I can go on and on about Suge.. He is just a bad man that has a very ultimate guilty conscience.. That's why he consulting with prastors and shit..

thanks for posting that for me if i had the itme i woulda pointewd out the exact same things
Suge fucked us over too musically how many classics he rob us for

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2007, 01:09:43 AM »
Of course if Suge was responsible for killing Biggie, I think that's horrible. 

---
Why? Black men dyin everyday in tha streetz, Iznīt shootin your enemy glorryfied in Gangsta Rap?

Big Suge waz just keepin it real, Ha Ha , maybee too real 4 the most other West Coast artist.
Woudnīt your revenge your homiez: "if Puffy was responsible for killing BigJake, I think that's horrible, too.

So FUcK Biggie! And if u down with BadBoy than FUcK u too ;)

way back it wuz the media that started that WEST cOAST east coast shit. Ice Cube, WC, Quik, Snoop everybody waz dissin tha east, and than Biggie died and everybody went soft. what bout Big Jake. Fuck Puffy 4 that.

lol the funny thing about that is you have to have anmesia for every other shit Suge does.. You contradict yourself.

Why even try to recognize yourself as a 'real black label' when you fucking your own people over worst than some of these white boys. It's horrible that these Death Row artists have to leave the 'black label' to get better deals with the 'white labels'. I'm not sure what race you are, but us black people tend to put more trust in our own race.. It is messed up to trust Jimmy Iovine for a better deal..

He lets his artists use 'nigga' and 'bitch' in their songs because he claims to give them artistic freedom, but when his own freedom is on the line, he pleads to the judge that he will never let his artists use it again and that it'll be positive for black people. Even after his return from jail, he lets them use it.. so he was just full of shit..

He claims that Death Row Records is a real 'gangsta' label and but he signed that Gina chick.

He claims to help out fellow black people, provide turkeys for families, visits to dads in prison, yet he utilizies his 'street staff' to sell drugs to his own people. I've met some of his drug dealers..

He calls Snoop the snitch, yet he has half of the LAPD on his payroll for private security events. It's not a coincidence that Snoop was arrested for 3 seperate events in LA over the last year and then starts to diss Suge out of nowhere... lol.. It's quite obvious Suge is the snitch.  Not only is he a snitch, but he also funds the cops to do certain things.

I can go on and on about Suge.. He is just a bad man that has a very ultimate guilty conscience.. That's why he consulting with prastors and shit..

thanks for posting that for me if i had the itme i woulda pointewd out the exact same things
Suge fucked us over too musically how many classics he rob us for

Troof +1. So many sick Row albums would have happened if suge would done his people right...Kurupt woulda had a crazy solo on tha row....engies, it's crazy...we've been talking on the internet since 1999 and shit. good to see you still around.
-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

cheech

« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2007, 10:13:28 AM »

Homie u donīt understand me or u donīt want to. I neva told u Suge iz a good perzon and he donīt punked nobody and waz allways fair .  all i waz sayin iz Suge iz claimin gangsta and he allwayz behaved like one. there iz no fairness in tha streetz. if i can punk u becauze of my personal interestz,  i will do that . what do you all think ? we shootin each other sellin crack to kids and then behavin like Martin luther king or what? If u gloryfy that kind of lifestyle u can`t trust nobody.

u all down with tony montana and O dogg from menace and than hatin on suge? i feel sorry 4 all that people that are disapointed, but what did u all people expected from him? he  no robin hood, u got to be fair even u like tha muthafucka or not.
I liked pac and orlando waz from the other side, but i got to be fair if i was Lando i did the same thang u know iīm sayin.   

The only peepz that can trust on me iz my fam and my Homiez fuck tha rest of the world , and Suge did tha same thing. u canīt judge hím, ask yourself what would u do?
He waz down 4 hiz real onez and that countz. donīt judge him, if u got a problem with him handle your shit, but only god can judge us. every story got 2 sides and maybee more.

absolutley right he iz from tha streetz and the person Suge Knight carez  the most, iz Suge Knight, like the person i care the most, is me. :)   

I am samoan, black.   cuz the white mens ice colder than ourz. but your absolutley right.  

becauze of her dad. I would do tha same thang, why not. if i can buy muthafuckaz iīll buy them.

yep. the same thang most of the other rappers claiming they did, i mean tha drug sellin shit, not the turkey shit   

No, homie. Suge bought sum police officers, they worked 4 him not the other way around. respect to anyone from the streetz able 2 to that .

I can go on and on about Suge.. He is just a bad man

yes he iz. and whatz tha problem? if he waz bad to you or yourz handle your shit, if not donīt judge tha nigga for beeing real to thiz lifestyle all of the hip-hop comunity is gloryfyin.  

that has a very ultimate guilty conscience.. That's why he consulting with prastors and shit..

[/quote]

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2007, 12:32:10 PM »
^^^^^

Your points are only good if Suge Knight matched what you say. See.. Suge Knight tries to play Victim, God, Hero, and Gangsta at the same time. Bottom line is that Suge is a college educated business man that had the money to buy his image. He is only gangsta because of affilation. He plays God to his artists, Hero to the media for tax write-offs and victim when he is held responsible for his acts.

My personal rant.. no offense man. I personally hate when people use that phrase "don't judge him" or "only God can judge him/her".. That phrase comes from the bible and it is directly related to people assuming that someone would not inherit the after-life. People exaggerate it to mean that we shouldn't judge a person, however, one of the most potent gifts that God gives human beings is the gift of free-will and judgement. Over and over he tells us to not associate ourselves with bad men, to flee sin etc etc. Judgement is needed to obey God's command, if it wasn't, then how would we know the difference between right and wrong? Therefore, no.. God is not the only one that can judge.. God is the only one that can judge a person and deny that person the after life.

Therefore, Suge Knight is a BAD person, however, I do believe he has the ability to become a better person.

Peace :)

d-nice

« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2007, 12:34:48 PM »
^^^^^

Your points are only good if Suge Knight matched what you say. See.. Suge Knight tries to play Victim, God, Hero, and Gangsta at the same time. Bottom line is that Suge is a college educated business man that had the money to buy his image. He is only gangsta because of affilation. He plays God to his artists, Hero to the media for tax write-offs and victim when he is held responsible for his acts.

My personal rant.. no offense man. I personally hate when people use that phrase "don't judge him" or "only God can judge him/her".. That phrase comes from the bible and it is directly related to people assuming that someone would not inherit the after-life. People exaggerate it to mean that we shouldn't judge a person, however, one of the most potent gifts that God gives human beings is the gift of free-will and judgement. Over and over he tells us to not associate ourselves with bad men, to flee sin etc etc. Judgement is needed to obey God's command, if it wasn't, then how would we know the difference between right and wrong? Therefore, no.. God is not the only one that can judge.. God is the only one that can judge a person and deny that person the after life.

Therefore, Suge Knight is a BAD person, however, I do believe he has the ability to become a better person.

Peace :)

That was some real talk man, +1

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2007, 03:17:56 PM »
Assuming that Suge wasn't blackballed (which he probably was) then I think Suge's lack of success since he came out of prison, just proves that he really wasn't that big of a piece in Death Row's success in the 90's.  It looks now like it was Dr. Dre who was the real genius and Jimmy Iovine and Interscope handling the business.
Bryan giving props to a Jew? I'd never thought I'd see the day.

djlocskeet

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2007, 02:10:51 PM »
go to fuckin bed.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 02:27:14 PM by djlocskeet »

$Eg2$

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2007, 02:17:39 PM »
^^^ that was a little harsh Stop Snitchin