Author Topic: XBox controller for 2K7  (Read 226 times)

floatin_above_everything

XBox controller for 2K7
« on: March 20, 2007, 06:48:43 PM »
Is there a sight where I could get an idea of the control buttons for 2K7 on 360? Like crossovers, dunks, things like that?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: XBox controller for 2K7
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 09:07:25 PM »
maybe if u read a few reviews of the game, i dunno,i got the game for 360 and i can say that it controls excellent! 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 09:18:12 PM »
I'm just starting playing the 360, there's a few thinsgs in 2K7 I can't get. No website would be able to tell me?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 12:17:44 AM »
I'm just starting playing the 360, there's a few thinsgs in 2K7 I can't get. No website would be able to tell me?

do u have the game already??

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Bomb-A®

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 08:30:42 AM »
if ur talking about nba 2k7, i think the button layout is in the manual that comes with the game

peace

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 08:54:59 AM »

What's the move you wanna do?

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 09:22:57 AM »

do u have the game already??

I just have a rented copy. I don't own 360, a friend does, so there's no manual.

My main problem is shot control, there are 2 buttons, I'm not sure what the right formula is. The right analog, and another button seem to do both, but what the motion u need to use?

Plus, are crossovers just controlled by the left analog, or is there another way to do that?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 03:01:53 PM »
there should be a controler layout or controls thing in the options menu where it tells u all the controls

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 05:33:49 PM »
there should be a controler layout or controls thing in the options menu where it tells u all the controls

There is, but on the demo it only flashes across the screen for a second. Or at least faster than I can read.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 05:38:27 PM »

There is, but on the demo it only flashes across the screen for a second. Or at least faster than I can read.

so did u just download the demo off the marketplace or do u have  a rented copy?

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 05:40:06 PM »

so did u just download the demo off the marketplace or do u have  a rented copy?

Rented it from Blockbuster. Never played sports games on the 360, just GOW, and there's gotta be something I'm doing wrong, cuz I'm getting crushed everytime I play.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 05:48:46 PM »

Rented it from Blockbuster. Never played sports games on the 360, just GOW, and there's gotta be something I'm doing wrong, cuz I'm getting crushed everytime I play.

did u go into the options screen??
im pretty sure its there,try before u start a game and while ur playing the game

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 05:52:49 PM »

im pretty sure its there,try before u start a game and while ur playing the game

Iight, configure controller right? I gotta find out soon, I've already throw the controller through a window once, don't want the TV to be my next victim lol.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 06:08:24 PM »

Iight, configure controller right? I gotta find out soon, I've already throw the controller through a window once, don't want the TV to be my next victim lol.

lol yea that should tell u

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 06:19:32 PM »
Thanks, I'll be hitting the props button when i get enough posts.