Author Topic: DK Takes Aim At New York's Tru Life Over Comments (New Audio)  (Read 365 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/

Never knew til recently that DK wrote Coolio's "Gangstas Paradise" - check the track

DK - Gangbang Mentality (Tru Life Diss)

DK Takes Aim At New York's Tru Life Over Comments - March 26, 2007 By : Rud

D.K. No Deal is someone who has long worked behind the scenes in the Hip-Hop industry. He is the original writer of the Platinum ultra-smash hit "Gangsta's Paradise" which was performed and made famous by Coolio and L.V. as well as having close ties with The Freestyle Fellowship.

His industry ties have led him to go back to his original love of recording music as an artist himself. He is currently working on a new album which is going to feature some of the top names on the West Coast.

So far he has tracks completed with The Game, Snoop Dogg, Eastwood, Kam, Bo-Rocc and Kurupt as well as cuts with Ne-Yo, Pharell and Nelly. The album, set to be entitled "F-ck Yo Label, Sue Me" is also set to feature production from Rodney Jerkins, Battlecat, Big Deon, Touch, Josef Leimberg, The Neckbones and more.

Today however we have been handed a new track by DK that is going at New York's own Tru Life, who has been in the news over recent weeks for his beef with Dipset. When we asked about the cut "Gangbang Mentality" DK wanted to explain the back story to the issues that have arisen; "He [Tru Life] hangs with a dude named Young Dre from the east side out here. Young Dre hooked him up with us. Thinking he was straight cuz he was with Young Dre we took him everywhere, places people from L.A. cant even go! He wears KC hats trying to be Young Dre and raps like him also. My home-girl SKG interviewed him and he started talking boatloads of sh-t about N.Y. & L.A. n-ggas and bangers in general. He said that everybody that bangs is some corny ass n-ggas and that when he comes home to N.Y. he doesn't wanna see no jheri curls, dickies or low-riders - that sh-t is corny, thats them L.A. n-ggas shit, let them do that - we some fly n-ggas, they corny, we fly n-ggas. He then said Snoop [Dogg] is a fake crip that cant even go to his own hood. He then went on to diss 50 Cent - '50 is a fake ass snitch, he didn't get shot 9 times, i got shot 9 times. 50 can't come back to queens, they'll kill him'. I know n-ggas that both these n-ggas have helped. Snoop is executive producer on Tru Life's album so to say some b-tch shit like that is foul! Snoop & 50 have helped n-ggas i know personally like Game, 40 Glocc, Spider Loc, Kurupt, Gail Gotti, Kam, Bad Lucc, MC Eiht, Goldie Loc, Coniyac, Big Chan etc.

DK went on to explain; "Tru life asked my homie Big Cartoon where we were going and Cartoon said 'to the hood' and Tru Life asked him 'should he leave his chain in the room or just tuck it in' which got Cartoon angry - 'n-gga you wit me, we dont tuck our chains!' [After the interview] His manager paid SKG to remove the footage from the DVD, which she did, but then they tried to pay her to destroy it, which she would've had they not told someone she was lying and that he never said the [aforementioned] sh-t! SKG got mad and showed us [the footage] and Tru Life is a real b*tch. Anyone who saw "Beef" knows this, he thought he did something when his folks ran in the studio & stripped the engineer & the runners - they some college kids earning credits, you dont get stripes for that n-gga. Tru Life is a b-tch plain & simple, if he says hes not just tell him all he has to do is take my fade - DK No Deal - Fly City - you can print this my n-gg.

As you can determine from that quote DK is heated and wants his feelings heard, below is the new track "Gangbang Mentality" for exclusive download

Lookout for the latest news on this situation as well as his upcoming album "F-ck Yo Label, Sue Me" right here on dubcnn.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Blu Lacez

Re: DK Takes Aim At New York's Tru Life Over Comments (New Audio)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 04:28:38 AM »

Never knew til recently that DK wrote Coolio's "Gangstas Paradise" - check the track

D.K. No Deal is someone who has long worked behind the scenes in the Hip-Hop industry. He is the original writer of the Platinum ultra-smash hit "Gangsta's Paradise" which was performed and made famous by Coolio and L.V. as well as having close ties with The Freestyle Fellowship.

His industry ties have led him to go back to his original love of recording music as an artist himself. He is currently working on a new album which is going to feature some of the top names on the West Coast.

So far he has tracks completed with The Game, Snoop Dogg, Eastwood, Kam, Bo-Rocc and Kurupt as well as cuts with Ne-Yo, Pharell and Nelly. The album, set to be entitled "F-ck Yo Label, Sue Me" is also set to feature production from Rodney Jerkins, Battlecat, Big Deon, Touch, Josef Leimberg, The Neckbones and more.

Today however we have been handed a new track by DK that is going at New York's own Tru Life, who has been in the news over recent weeks for his beef with Dipset. When we asked about the cut "Gangbang Mentality" DK wanted to explain the back story to the issues that have arisen; "He [Tru Life] hangs with a dude named Young Dre from the east side out here. Young Dre hooked him up with us. Thinking he was straight cuz he was with Young Dre we took him everywhere, places people from L.A. cant even go! He wears KC hats trying to be Young Dre and raps like him also. My home-girl SKG interviewed him and he started talking boatloads of sh-t about N.Y. & L.A. n-ggas and bangers in general. He said that everybody that bangs is some corny ass n-ggas and that when he comes home to N.Y. he doesn't wanna see no jheri curls, dickies or low-riders - that sh-t is corny, thats them L.A. n-ggas shit, let them do that - we some fly n-ggas, they corny, we fly n-ggas. He then said Snoop [Dogg] is a fake crip that cant even go to his own hood. He then went on to diss 50 Cent - '50 is a fake ass snitch, he didn't get shot 9 times, i got shot 9 times. 50 can't come back to queens, they'll kill him'. I know n-ggas that both these n-ggas have helped. Snoop is executive producer on Tru Life's album so to say some b-tch shit like that is foul! Snoop & 50 have helped n-ggas i know personally like Game, 40 Glocc, Spider Loc, Kurupt, Gail Gotti, Kam, Bad Lucc, MC Eiht, Goldie Loc, Coniyac, Big Chan etc.

DK went on to explain; "Tru life asked my homie Big Cartoon where we were going and Cartoon said 'to the hood' and Tru Life asked him 'should he leave his chain in the room or just tuck it in' which got Cartoon angry - 'n-gga you wit me, we dont tuck our chains!' [After the interview] His manager paid SKG to remove the footage from the DVD, which she did, but then they tried to pay her to destroy it, which she would've had they not told someone she was lying and that he never said the [aforementioned] sh-t! SKG got mad and showed us [the footage] and Tru Life is a real b*tch. Anyone who saw "Beef" knows this, he thought he did something when his folks ran in the studio & stripped the engineer & the runners - they some college kids earning credits, you dont get stripes for that n-gga. Tru Life is a b-tch plain & simple, if he says hes not just tell him all he has to do is take my fade - DK No Deal - Fly City - you can print this my n-gg.

As you can determine from that quote DK is heated and wants his feelings heard, below is the new track "Gangbang Mentality" for exclusive download

Lookout for the latest news on this situation as well as his upcoming album "F-ck Yo Label, Sue Me" right here on dubcnn.

Props for the info Rud!!

Just read this info, and i must say, am pretty Stoomped!!!
This actuially shows a different side to Tru Life!!
i wonder if Snoop is still gon' Executively Produce his Album, after those back-stabbing commments???

This is what you get when you try to offer some help.
A kick in the teeth, sly comments and no Thank You!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 04:38:05 AM »
It would seem that way, its one side of the story though and i would welcome Tru Life to respond..

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Blu Lacez

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 04:53:22 AM »
It would seem that way, its one side of the story though and i would welcome Tru Life to respond..

/\
 --Well thats True Rud!!
   We just have to wait for Tru Life to respond either confirming it(Which mite be unlikely, with Hip Hop)
  Or refute that he made those comments (and perhaps explain what really happened-Which  is    more like what happens these days in  Hip Hop).

Guess we just have to sit back and watch..the ever comical hip Hop-Full Of Surprises and entertainment!!

Blu Lacez

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 10:10:44 AM »

Props for the info Rud!!

Just read this info, and i must say, am pretty Stoomped!!!
This actuially shows a different side to Tru Life!!
i wonder if Snoop is still gon' Executively Produce his Album, after those back-stabbing commments???

This is what you get when you try to offer some help.
A kick in the teeth, sly comments and no Thank You!

Hey Rud..That Tru Life Album, that Snoop Dogg did the executive Production for, is the album below vvv

01. Jay - Z-Freestyle Intro (prod. by Neo Da Matrix)

02. Tru-Life - Gangsta Shit

03. Tru-Life - If You Want To (prod. by Cool & Dre)

04. Tru-Life - Knives Like (feat. N.O.R.E.)(prod. by Neo Da Matrix)

05.Tru-Life - Get That Paper (prod. by Neo Da Matrix)

06. Tru-Life - Max B Phone Call Skit (Dipset Diss)

07. Tru-Life - The Dips Is Ova (Dipset Diss)

08. Tru-Life - Heartbeat (feat. Seven Dirty)

09. Tru-Life - NY, LA (feat. Snoop Dogg)(prod. by Terrace Martin)

10. Tru-Life - In Dem Jeans (Dipset Diss)

11. Tru-Life - Running Man Skit (Dipset Diss)

12. Tru-Life - Doors Go Up

13. Tru-Life - L.E.S. Freestyle (prod. by J-Love)

14. Tru-Life - Scarface (prod. by Cool & Dre)

15. Tru-Life - Hip Hop 101 Gameshow Interlude (Dipset Diss)

16. Tru-Life - My Life (feat. Memphis Bleek)

17. Tru-Life - Family Portrait

18. Tru-Life - I Hate Rap

19. Tru-Life - Thank You

20. Tru-Life - Tru Outro

21. Global Gangstas - Hustlin' (Bonus)

22. Tru-Life - Tru Talk Skit

23. Young Dre - Tell Em I Did It (Bonus)

--Or Is it for another album??
But guess we gon' have to wait on Tru Life to give his side of the story..
But He sounded real tite flowin With Snoop Dogg on that LA NY track Produced By Terrace Martin.

Laced Out!

$Eg2$

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 10:20:32 AM »
Oh yeah Dk  ??? ??? ??? ??? Who is he now  ??? ??? ???
Fuck Tru Life too  8)

rik

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2007, 10:34:08 AM »
Thanks for the update Rud. Let me check this out. I wanna know if they're goin to release the interview of Tru Life talking all that shit.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2007, 12:02:35 PM »
always though coolio wrote gangsta's paradise, it never even croosed my mind that someone else had.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

djcass

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2007, 01:57:49 PM »
Wuz good DK, ya smashed on thiz cut homie... ONE-HUNIT

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2007, 02:12:22 PM »
DK sounds like hes just startin shit to promote his album comin up.....i mean seriously, i ever even heard of dude till now when he starts talkin shit bout tru life, and also i dont think tru would ever say that type of shit about snoop, he has mad respect for snoop and always shouts him out in his freestyles and shit....

Blu Lacez

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2007, 03:13:12 PM »
DK sounds like hes just startin shit to promote his album comin up.....i mean seriously, i ever even heard of dude till now when he starts talkin shit bout tru life, and also i dont think tru would ever say that type of shit about snoop, he has mad respect for snoop and always shouts him out in his freestyles and shit....

True..But Dk has been around,,he has made a few track here and there....Notably below..vv

DK Shady Execshttp://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2006/may/dk-shady_execs-(dubcnn).mp3

But like Rud said..we need to wait and see what Tru Life will say regarding this incident..
But im hoping its not true..
Cuz on That "LA NY" track Tru Life is giving it up to Snoop Dogg..Peep that track here LA NY http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MQ5LF6RA

Laced Out!

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2007, 03:51:04 PM »

well u know what...dk has named who shot/has the footage so if the footage doesnt exist she will speak up....

props for puttin this up rud!

mackaveli7

• Lil Geezy
  • "KC3 Monumental Forever"
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2007, 12:32:07 PM »
I know dre very well, he doesn't let anyone speak his name, until i hear from Dre. I am on No-Bodys Side. Young Dre The Truth is a real fuckin gangsta and the game will see it very soon. 

KC-3 MONUMENTAL 4 FUCKING LIFE

MACK

Blu Lacez

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2007, 01:46:45 PM »
I know dre very well, he doesn't let anyone speak his name, until i hear from Dre. I am on No-Bodys Side. Young Dre The Truth is a real fuckin gangsta and the game will see it very soon. 

MACK

^
 Do you know him personaly?? i.e Young Dre
Is he still coming out with the group Ryda Clicc With Young MayLay & Killa Polk

mackaveli7

• Lil Geezy
  • "KC3 Monumental Forever"
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2007, 02:11:54 PM »

MACK

^
 Do you know him personaly?? i.e Young Dre
Is he still coming out with the group Ryda Clicc With Young MayLay & Killa Polk

I know Young Dre The Truth personally... He is still coming with The Rider Clicc (Young Maylay & Kill Polk), He just did this deal with Warner.  DK.NODEAL. is just starting this to get Jim Jones to Sign him...

Young Dre The Truth & DJ Skee (Show Footage)

CHECK IT OUT.THE SONG PERFORMED IS "Hustle More"

BTW NEW ALBUM COMING REAL SOON...

PEACE
MACK