Author Topic: Murder These Murderers feat Kam prod. by Dr. Dre  (Read 1531 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Murder These Murderers feat Kam prod. by Dr. Dre
« on: March 31, 2007, 10:05:58 PM »
Unless this shit actually leaks, I feel sorry for anyone who thinks this track actually is real

In this day of music,  there is no such thing a song that is "too controversial", and a laughably bad excuse by Snoop
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Northwest Ryda

• 'G'
Re: Murder These Murderers feat Kam prod. by Dr. Dre
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 10:42:38 PM »
Man industry politics r an every day thing. Artists have to deal with that bullshit from record-execs... they proly thought it was a bad look man. Snoop also been hassled by the police lateley he said that too... i still thought it would be released if it existed... but I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that snoopy was lying about that shit.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 07:53:06 AM »
Man industry politics r an every day thing. Artists have to deal with that bullshit from record-execs... they proly thought it was a bad look man. Snoop also been hassled by the police lateley he said that too... i still thought it would be released if it existed... but I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that snoopy was lying about that shit.

Snoop rapping about killin and gangbangin is something he does on every album, what would make this song so special?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

IzUwitIt

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 07:56:04 AM »
Snoop & Dre are both gonna be involved in this new Kam album. Im thinkin maybe that track will show up on Self & Kind

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 07:58:43 AM »
It sounds like it was controversial, not because it was about the typical "kill a n'ga" rap, but because it was talkin more at the government, police, and whoever else up there. So they were probably talkin bout killin the prez and things like that...which would still do more good for them than bad

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 08:37:05 AM »
Well, Interscope did block Young Bucks "Fuck The Police" from being on the album. You never know.

We Fly High

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 11:30:30 AM »
Well, I've heard the track, but only once, and i can tell you its 100% real. I told the board about the song before snoop even mentioned it in any interview.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 11:44:58 AM »
What's with Dre being involved in Kam's new album? Snoop I can imagine (no pun intended, considering we're talking about him, Dre and Kam) but Dr. Dre?
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2007, 11:55:19 AM »
I thought this was gonna be on that Blue carpet treatment cartoon.

We Fly High

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2007, 11:57:26 AM »
Snoop briefly mentioned a controversial Dre track in July 2006 interview with dubcnn,
======================
Dubcnn: You said you worked with Dre, is that gonna be on the record?

Yeah yeah, we got a record, a vicious record. This record is very controversial. On some controversial shit, I don't even wanna give it away. It ain't on no getting at niggas, but just on some controversial shit.

======================

but I made this post about this "Murder these Murderers" song back in September 22, 2006, and specified that Kam was on it, so you know its one hunned true.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=121262.msg1255527#msg1255527

IzUwitIt

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2007, 12:34:48 PM »
What's with Dre being involved in Kam's new album? Snoop I can imagine (no pun intended, considering we're talking about him, Dre and Kam) but Dr. Dre?

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=139618.0

& how u get to hear that shit We Fly High?

Al Bundy

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2007, 01:03:42 PM »

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=139618.0

& how u get to hear that shit We Fly High?

I think he works for Doggystyle

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2007, 04:13:10 PM »
It sounds like it was controversial, not because it was about the typical "kill a n'ga" rap, but because it was talkin more at the government, police, and whoever else up there. So they were probably talkin bout killin the prez and things like that...which would still do more good for them than bad

yeah thats exactly what i was thinking.  tbct could have been on a whole other tip if he put that song out there, maybe thats why he left it off.  especially when considering those involved, snoopy definitely could have one upped nas on his whole hhid thing to a point.

in my opinion if he put that out there, it really would have shaken up his image.  so instead of using that type of song to go platinum he gets arrested a couple times for gun charges and shit so people will say that he's going back to the doggfather shit instead of trying to be intellectual and have the rest of his album get dissected.  thats the only reason i can think of as to why he would delete the files on that track.

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2007, 04:22:15 PM »
also, he would have needed dre rappin on there instead of kam.  and that would probably fuck up the way people listen to detox so dre said no.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2007, 04:37:48 PM »
Snoop said in the interview that they deleted the files, the song doesn't exist nomore...
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill