Author Topic: FUCK WWE  (Read 703 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: FUCK WWE
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2007, 05:23:35 PM »
word is HBK walking away from the hand shake at the end of the match wasnt scripted b/c HBK was really heated at cena on how he didnt sell the leg injury at all.

"MICHAELS UNHAPPY WITH MATCH AGAINST CENA

-- Shawn Michaels was said to be extremely upset and unhappy with his match against John Cena last night, screaming about how it sucked right when he got backstage. The spot after the match where HBK abruptly walked away from a Cena handshake attempt was not scripted, as they were supposed to shake hands. Michaels was red hot at Cena for not selling his leg that he spent the first few minutes of the match working on. A lot of the agents were unhappy with Cena for that as well. In fact, you could see during the match that HBK got in Cena's face and started cutting a shoot promo on him, which is why the audio went out for a few seconds and was replaced with crowd noise."

If this is real then it just proves that HBK is the bitch he always was. Yeah big time seller he was all these years ::) He'd pull the sell off fine until it was time for his heat spot and he'd kip up and magically he'd be fine. It's one of the things I hated about his matches. That shit works fine in a Hogan match because his matches aren't much to begin with but when you'd see HBK and whoever have a war in the ring and then he'd just jump up and go crazy it took away from the match for me. I don't like that guy.

All these guys mad that Cena won two Manias in a row with his wear work rate would have hated being old enough in the mid 80s when Hogan did it 5 years in a row. And if you count the little screw job on Warrior at WM6 he did it 9 times in a row.

Screw job, please explain, this is news to me,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2007, 07:40:31 PM »
word is HBK walking away from the hand shake at the end of the match wasnt scripted b/c HBK was really heated at cena on how he didnt sell the leg injury at all.

"MICHAELS UNHAPPY WITH MATCH AGAINST CENA

-- Shawn Michaels was said to be extremely upset and unhappy with his match against John Cena last night, screaming about how it sucked right when he got backstage. The spot after the match where HBK abruptly walked away from a Cena handshake attempt was not scripted, as they were supposed to shake hands. Michaels was red hot at Cena for not selling his leg that he spent the first few minutes of the match working on. A lot of the agents were unhappy with Cena for that as well. In fact, you could see during the match that HBK got in Cena's face and started cutting a shoot promo on him, which is why the audio went out for a few seconds and was replaced with crowd noise."

If this is real then it just proves that HBK is the bitch he always was. Yeah big time seller he was all these years ::) He'd pull the sell off fine until it was time for his heat spot and he'd kip up and magically he'd be fine. It's one of the things I hated about his matches. That shit works fine in a Hogan match because his matches aren't much to begin with but when you'd see HBK and whoever have a war in the ring and then he'd just jump up and go crazy it took away from the match for me. I don't like that guy.

All these guys mad that Cena won two Manias in a row with his wear work rate would have hated being old enough in the mid 80s when Hogan did it 5 years in a row. And if you count the little screw job on Warrior at WM6 he did it 9 times in a row.

Screw job, please explain, this is news to me,

chill

"Screw job" was the first word that came to mind and I couldn't think of another word right away so I just pressed post. I was at the show that night live and I remember how Hogan kicked out right at the three count and it left a lot of people thinking Hogan kicked out and Warrior didn't really win. I was one of them. I was very young and still was in my wrestling is real phase and I was very mad that Hogan was screwed out of the title. I remember a lot of kids saying the same thing in the dome that night and in the subway on the way home. In hindsight it was a real bad start to Warrior's title run because most kids, like me, had a little resent for the Warrior from day one.

It wasn't that big a deal and could have easily been overcome if Warrior was booked better and had better villains but it still could have been done better by Hogan. Of course part of the problem wasn't Hogan's at all. There was going tto be resentment no matter what because Hogan was the big hero. If Hogan had lost the belt to an evil communist Russian like Nikita Koloff and have had Koloff and his CCCP thugs take out Hogan with injury and then put the belt on Warrior who would be avengeing Hulk it would have worked better. The top baby face can never truly put over the new top baby face with out turning heel. Vince Sr new it and so did all the other old time promoters.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2007, 11:01:06 AM »
so this WM wasnt as good as the last few? i didnt see it  :-[

The Best of 3 Worlds

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2007, 12:34:04 PM »
lol the question really is; why did you expect hbk to win?

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2007, 02:42:07 PM »

I didn't expect him to win, I had just hoped WWE would make a good decision for once and put the belt on HBK one more time before he retires.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2007, 04:21:52 PM »

I didn't expect him to win, I had just hoped WWE would make a good decision for once and put the belt on HBK one more time before he retires.

The WWE has made some real bonehead moves the past few years; keeping the belt off of HBK wasn't one of them. He is a proven failure as far as drawing money goes. Keeping the belt off RVD was stupid because he had the chance to make some real money on top. I think it was worth a shot to see if it were possible. Putting the belt on Orton too early and then taking it off him right away was stupid because it went right back to HHH. cutting Benoit's title run short and never giving him a real main event fued as champ was stupid because Benoit was the kind of champ could make the next champ an instant mega star with a super title match that puts the new guy over more than himself. Shawn Michaels as champ has never helped business and it never will. He's a great worker but he can't draw. As long as Cena is selling t-shirts and DVDs he's going to be the champion and with hte way they are building new baby faces in that company it may be a while before a new baby comes along and sells more merch.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2007, 08:12:24 PM »
i went to the royal rumble at the san jose arena when tyson made a lil appearance after that i never watched wrestling again its 2 fake and its really obvious when u watch it live. HBK won the royal rumble that year
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2007, 09:04:10 PM »
i went to the royal rumble at the san jose arena when tyson made a lil appearance after that i never watched wrestling again its 2 fake and its really obvious when u watch it live. HBK won the royal rumble that year

You mean all this time I've been watching a sham? Not all the matches are fake right? The old Hogan matches; surely they were real?

Seriously though, I don't think anyone in their right mind over the age of 5 or 6 watches for the competition. The people that cheer when Stone Cold stuns McMahon are the same people that cheer when Chuck Norris blows up a terrorist with a rocket launcher while riding a motorcycle on a bumpy terrain and shoots the rocket launcher with no hands on the bike and not only gets the shot off with out falling off but hits the terrorist dead on (seriously that really happened once. it was amazing). Anyway, the point is people watch for mindless fun.

I watch for the art form (which is why I stopped watching WWE). The art of wrestling is making something very fake look very real. There has been some great examples of this in Japan over the years and the old 60s and 70s US wrestling had it's moments. I'd rather watch something fake than something fixed, like boxing and before you know it MMA.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2007, 09:14:07 PM »
Stone cold is a whole different story. he brought wrestling back when he was on top wrestling was on top
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2007, 09:42:20 PM »
Stone cold is a whole different story. he brought wrestling back when he was on top wrestling was on top

That's beside the point. Austin's matches were no more real than HHH's matches from the past couple years. I agree that WWE isn't nearly as entertaining as it was in the Austin era, but it's certainly not more fake.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2007, 12:14:00 PM »
Hey Shallow, what are your thoughts on CM Punk?

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2007, 12:34:30 PM »
I was really hoping HBK was gonna come out to his theme music instead of the DX shit,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2007, 12:38:40 PM »
I was really hoping HBK was gonna come out to his theme music instead of the DX shit,

chill

Yeah same here

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2007, 06:31:27 PM »

I can't comment on his WWE run because I haven't watched anything WWE related in a long time, but I loved his ROH stuff. Of course his matches with Joe were absolutely incredible, even the third one which got blasted for not being as good as Joe vs Punk II but it was still great. It wasn't just his matches with Joe. The guy was solid in the ring and on the mic the whole time he was there. He almost went to TNA too but they turned his request to let him and Joe go 45 minutes. In hindsight going to WWE was better, both moneywise and creatively since Russo is making his WCW run look genius with the stuff he's doing there now. In short I'm a big fan, and he's one of the few reasons I even tune into to WWE when it's on. Unfortunately I don't ever seem to tune in when he's on and the stuff that is on instead makes me change the channel. Are his promos his own still or are the geniuses at WWE creative writing them for him?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2007, 07:09:57 PM »

I can't comment on his WWE run because I haven't watched anything WWE related in a long time, but I loved his ROH stuff. Of course his matches with Joe were absolutely incredible, even the third one which got blasted for not being as good as Joe vs Punk II but it was still great. It wasn't just his matches with Joe. The guy was solid in the ring and on the mic the whole time he was there. He almost went to TNA too but they turned his request to let him and Joe go 45 minutes. In hindsight going to WWE was better, both moneywise and creatively since Russo is making his WCW run look genius with the stuff he's doing there now. In short I'm a big fan, and he's one of the few reasons I even tune into to WWE when it's on. Unfortunately I don't ever seem to tune in when he's on and the stuff that is on instead makes me change the channel. Are his promos his own still or are the geniuses at WWE creative writing them for him?

i'd assume the WWE writers do that for him, or give him a generalized idea of what to say and he runs with it from there

i've only gotten to see a couple of his ECW matches, too lazy to watch on Saturday 12AM on Global lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!