Author Topic: FUCK WWE  (Read 700 times)

herpes

FUCK WWE
« on: April 01, 2007, 07:38:03 PM »
FUCK CENA AND FUCK THE E... im done with wrestling.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: FUCK WWE
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 07:43:12 PM »
dammit, u spolied it; get prepared to go to the looney bin

lol just playing

im more pissed off the Taker/Batista match wasn't the main event even tho Taker won the Rumble, pretty stupid, and i think they had a better build to the storyline as well

AND Taker gets more cheers than HBK imo

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 07:44:19 PM »
no shit fuck WWE, how the fuck can they make HBK job to this piece of shit. the crowd was booing louder than ive ever fucking heard. thank god i never have to watch another piece of shit raw again.

FUCK WWE

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 07:53:54 PM »
Of all the crap they've done the past few years this is what gets you? I stopped watching a long time ago. At least Cena maes business sense. The older crowd love to boo him but they still show up to do so, but it's the younger crowd buying all merch that keeps the belt on him. That's actually quite rare in this company these days; doing something because the dollars say so.

Don't worry, HHH will be back soon based on what I've read and Cena will eventually job to him.

herpes

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 08:00:27 PM »

Don't worry, HHH will be back soon based on what I've read and Cena will eventually job to him.

the other person in the company the fans dont want to see the belt on lol

everlast1986

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 08:04:11 PM »
I knew that would be the result. I said before if Cena wins i'm done paying any attention to WWE and i'm not changing my mind.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 08:06:51 PM »

Unless HHH magically morphs into HBK, I don't give a fuck.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 08:18:08 PM »
What's with all the HBK love?

I never liked the guy and never will. He was force fed to us all those years in the 90s and he couldn't draw a stick man picture. Him and Nash ruined my mid-90s experience. They had a real shot to make some money with Vader and ol' Shawn and Kev fucked it up. He can work with the best of them but so could Dean Malenko. That doesn't mean I'd want to see Malenko on top for so long and bury guys like Vader. Than God Austin came along or the WWE would have been in real trouble. The fact that Shawn was a lousy asshole in real life didn't help either.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2007, 08:23:13 PM »
the thing about Cena is that he's become so over with the younger crowd that even without the title, he'd be cheered a lot.
hell even the older fans cheered him when Edge had the belt.

they need to keep Cena out of the WWE title picture for a while...kinda like the DX / RKO feud...even tho they weren't going for the biggest title on the brand (yea tag titles were involved but the tag division is crap lol)

Cena can still be over and sell as much as he does know by being the last match before the main event

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2007, 08:28:48 PM »
yea i was hella disapponited wen cena won. i was really hoping michaels would win it...this is the 2nd year in a row cena retains the title at wrestlemania...fuck that shit

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2007, 08:30:23 PM »
the thing about Cena is that he's become so over with the younger crowd that even without the title, he'd be cheered a lot.

they need to keep Cena out of the WWE title picture for a while...kinda like the DX / RKO feud...even tho they weren't going for the biggest title on the brand (yea tag titles were involved but the tag division is crap lol)

Cena can still be over and sell as much as he does know by being the last match before the main event

People cheer cena? You kidding me? The whole arena was a sea of boos tonight any time cena landed a punch.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2007, 08:32:19 PM »

People cheer cena? You kidding me? The whole arena was a sea of boos tonight any time cena landed a punch.

kids still cheer him; but they can't be hear cuase they got the little weeny voices lol

think back to when Edge won the title after the whole weed situation with RVD; Cena was actually being cheered when he was a challenger for the title

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2007, 08:33:45 PM »

kids still cheer him; but they can't be hear cuase they got the little weeny voices lol

think back to when Edge won the title after the whole weed situation with RVD; Cena was actually being cheered when he was a challenger for the title

I don't give a fuck if kids cheer cena. ANy kid that cheers cena must be mentally fuckin retarded.

Now only if there was a way the US could trade cena to iran for those british soldiers and leave him there to die

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2007, 08:44:42 PM »

I don't give a fuck if kids cheer cena. ANy kid that cheers cena must be mentally fuckin retarded.

Now only if there was a way the US could trade cena to iran for those british soldiers and leave him there to die

lmao, gotta give u a prop for that one

the kids usually cheer Cena because of that good guy - bad guy thing
most of us grew up watching HBK, so we'd favour him over Cena
these kids have had to grow up watching Cena and his limited abilities

if they allow Cena to be the old Cena like he was back on Smackdown with a more tougher attitude, better in-ring moves and the freestyle stuff, it give his character a much needed boost

still though, i agree that i wanted to see HBK as a champion...the title picture just needs some new faces and not Cena in there for a while

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2007, 08:50:28 PM »
lol