Author Topic: Spice_1_And_Jayo_Felony-Criminal_Intent-2007  (Read 660 times)

Green-Eyes

• Lil Geezy
Re: Spice_1_And_Jayo_Felony-Criminal_Intent-2007
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2007, 02:53:13 PM »
rud is right. i also hit up nima to. THIS ALBUM is a bootleg. everthing i said earlier still stands. Both artits are pissed about this album being put out this way with the horrible sound. this album was never mixed and mastered. the original album sounds 100 times better then this piece of shit. for the guy that is going crazy over the production needs to hear the real album. this album is in the process of being removed from everywhere and all links are going to be taked down. please dont support this bootleg and please dont post links to download it. Piracy will not be tolerated. thank you for everyones support and later tonight i will have an official statement from Jayo Felony about this bootleg.

WWW.EPIDEMICENT.COM

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2007, 05:40:08 PM »
i like jayo felony a lot and buy anything he puts out but you coming here and mouthing off really isn't making me want to buy his shit. release the thing so people won't have a reason to bootleg it.

Green-Eyes

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2007, 09:09:20 PM »
mouthin off. LMAO you need to learn how to talk. i would love to see what you would be sayin in a time like this kid. whatever you do dont feel bold behind the screen dude. it is planned to release which i why this shit copy turned up. perfection takes time. i want both artists to be proud of this album. i could care less if you buy this album. its not you that i want to impress its the artists. real chop

WWW.EPIDEMICENT.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/GREENEYESEPIDEMICENT
WWW.CDBABY.COM/BLACKRHINO
WWW.CDBABY.COM/MRDOCTOR
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 09:11:27 PM by Green-Eyes »

acgrundy

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2007, 09:42:06 PM »
please get rid of all those guests, I don't think any real jayo and spice 1 fans want to hear those guys ruining the songs

Al Bundy

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2007, 09:44:22 PM »
Spice 1 and Jayo Felony doing a album on paper looks real dope but from lookin at this thread and the tracklist.. I might not even bootleg it to see how it is before buying.

and miss me with that bootleg shit cuz I own Jayo & Spice CDs

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2007, 05:11:27 AM »
mouthin off. LMAO you need to learn how to talk. i would love to see what you would be sayin in a time like this kid. whatever you do dont feel bold behind the screen dude. it is planned to release which i why this shit copy turned up. perfection takes time. i want both artists to be proud of this album. i could care less if you buy this album. its not you that i want to impress its the artists. real chop

WWW.EPIDEMICENT.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/GREENEYESEPIDEMICENT
WWW.CDBABY.COM/BLACKRHINO
WWW.CDBABY.COM/MRDOCTOR
it is planned to release which i why this shit copy turned up
you need to learn to talk and listen. jayo and spice can't expect to lose top many fans and sell in this day and age. i am guessing though the artists want to actually make a revelant album and fans make an album relevant. i'm sure though you ignore the fact both niggas are washed up and doing about the 10th potentially sub par collabo album in years not something new or epic.