Author Topic: GOOD JOB FANS!! BARRY THE GOD BONDS IS STARTING IN THE ALL STAR GAME!!!  (Read 639 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
i dont enjoy watching cheaters, unless you give ben johnson is gold medal back, be fair, if some athletes can get away with it give them all equal chances

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
But there is no point in even discussing this as a adult with you b/c while NIK has is Kobe, you have your Barry.
LOL. I was just thinking that. Spice, you starting to sound a little bit like NIK.

WC Iz Active

Fits, Mays didnt disapear in the playoffs, he was a amazing clutch player.  In the 62 world series against the Yanks he kept the game going in game 7 in the 9th inning with a double.  Mays is the G.O.A.T

herpes

Fits, Mays didnt disapear in the playoffs, he was a amazing clutch player.  In the 62 world series against the Yanks he kept the game going in game 7 in the 9th inning with a double.  Mays is the G.O.A.T

and that was his only ribbie in the series

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Barry is God, by far the best player of our generation and along with Mays, Ruth and Aaron one of the 4 best players ever, maybe the best of all time!!!!

Mays is the G.O.A.T

Which one is it?

WC Iz Active

Mays>>>>Bonds

Mays has 3000 hits
Mays was the best defensive player of all time
Mays led the league in stolen bases 4 years in a row
He hit 660 homers while he missed 3 years in his prime fighting in the war, and he played his home games in the polo grounds which was known as the hardest park ever to hit homers in.  Mays did it all, he is by far the G.O.A.T.

herpes

Mays>>>>Bonds

Mays has 3000 hits
Mays was the best defensive player of all time
Mays led the league in stolen bases 4 years in a row
He hit 660 homers while he missed 3 years in his prime fighting in the war, and he played his home games in the polo grounds which was known as the hardest park ever to hit homers in.  Mays did it all, he is by far the G.O.A.T.

-26 other players have 3000 hits, 10 of which are ahead of Mays
-Mays is one of the best defensive players to live... when it comes to defense that isnt as clear cut as batting statistics
-Rickey Henderson led the league in stolen bases 7 years in a row and then 4 years in a row.  Plus Willie is a 110th all time in career stolen bases.  Hell Jose Reyes has lead the league in his first two full seasons in baseball and is about to make it 3 seasons in a row.
-He missed a season and a half not three seasons.  The Polo grounds was not the hardest ball park to ever hit home runs in.  As deep as center was and right and left center were.  You also had down the lines at 280 feet.  And the left and and right center that were very shallow.  Due to its weird shape you had two right and left centers.  So how many many 290 foot home runs did he hit.  How many did he hit to dead center that didnt leave the ball park.  So it evens out.  Plus he only played 6 seasons in the polo grounds.

Im not trying to discredit Mays in anyway, he is number 2 on my all time list.  But what im trying to say is, it isnt as clear cut as you make it out to be. 

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
barry bonds compromises the integrity of major league baseball. hes also a huge choke artist in the post season.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

WC Iz Active

barry bonds compromises the integrity of major league baseball. hes also a huge choke artist in the post season.

you must have not watched the 2002 playoffs LOL, Barry BY FAR had the best postseason in MLB history that year.  And he doesnt compromise the game, he is great for the game.  He shows what hard work and durabiltiy can do for you. I will say it again dude won his 3RD MVP 14 years ago when he was a skinny twig LOL, HE WAS ALWAYS THE BEST!

rik

hahaha

Fuck that cheating faggot. Dude doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
yea a 245 career batting average in the playoffs is awesome.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

WC Iz Active

LOL at all the jealousy and hate!! Barry Bonds is a fuckin legend!!!

herpes

LOL at all the jealousy and hate!! Barry Bonds is a fuckin legend!!!

Spice a lot of what people are bringing up are facts and not hate.  If it wasnt for that 2002 world Series he was going down as one of the biggest superstar choke artist in not only baseball but all sports.  You take away 2002 playoffs and hes hitting below .200.  You take away the 2002 world series and hes barely hitting .200.  And spice, no one is disputing the Bonds being a legend.  Most peolple including myself considered him a top 20 player of all time, but with the HGH and god knows what else a large majority of fans dont acknowledge anything he did after 99.  I know I sure dont.  I still consider Roger Maris the single season home run holder.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
congrats to barry. 

you guys act like he is the only player who has ever takin steroids.  that shit dont help you put the bat on the ball that constantly, that is just skill.  if you pickin on barry, where was everybody at when Mguire and Sosa was "savin" baseball.  even after that muthafucka wouldnt comment after asked if he ever took steriods, everybody left him of the hook.  its too bad, the whole sport of baseball is just sad.

however, griffey > bonds.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!