Author Topic: GOOD JOB FANS!! BARRY THE GOD BONDS IS STARTING IN THE ALL STAR GAME!!!  (Read 641 times)

WC Iz Active

At 42 dude is having a great year!! Barry is God, by far the best player of our generation and along with Mays, Ruth and Aaron one of the 4 best players ever, maybe the best of all time!!!!

750 Home Runs
500+ Stolen Bases
2900 hits while he has the most walks in mlb history
8 Gold Gloves

BARRY IS GOD!  He is unreal!! My god he is legendary!! Props to the fans for getting it right!!  Its gona be a love fest (no homo) for Bonds and SF at the all star game,  I CANT WAIT!  Propz to the amazing Barry for what he has done this year, so fuckin legendary!!!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
steroids

WC Iz Active

steroids

HAHAHAH Yeah cause everyone else has these type of stats ::)  and there is still no proof he did anything

Enjoy watching Barry while you can cause you are watching history and maybe the best player of all time!! MY GOD HE IS LEGENDARY!! A ICON!

herpes

steroids

HAHAHAH Yeah cause everyone else has these type of stats ::)  and there is still no proof he did anything

Except the fact he admitted to it but the said he didnt know he was taking it.

Wild_Elmo

it's not hard to to all the shit he's done when his arms look like this

WC Iz Active

It doesnt matter, dude won his 3rd mvp, LOL 3RD MVP 14 years ago as a skinny twig.  Dude has always been better than everyone else.

WC Iz Active

it's not hard to to all the shit he's done when his arms look like this

by far the dumbest thing I have ever read.  Baseball is all about hand eye coordination and timing.  BARRY HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE BEST!!!

WC Iz Active

you fans here on the forum might be morons but it was THE FANS WHO VOTED HIM IN!!! Barry gets respect from everyone because deep down everyone knows he is the greatest ever (besides Mays) 

herpes

The sad thing about bonds is, without steroids he would of went down as a top 20 player of all time.  Instead half of all baseball (fans, players, media) will never respect Barry and his accomplisments.  Most wont even acknowledge his numbers.  And that is a shame, but the only person to blame for that is Barry.  But there is no point in even discussing this as a adult with you b/c while NIK has is Kobe, you have your Barry.

WC Iz Active

top 20 all time!  Dude was going to be top 5 or 6 no matter what

herpes

top 20 all time!  Dude was going to be top 5 or 6 no matter what

See neither me or you can discuss what place in the top 20 he is due to the fact most of the guys on that list we have never seen play except for a few second clips, except for a few players that even if you didnt see them play you can make a easy argument for being a top 5 of all time like Ruth, Mays, and Cobb.

WC Iz Active

^^you have a point.  any time I hear anyone that is 50-70 years old talk about Baseball they always say Willie Mays was easily the best player they ever saw. Joe Morgan has always said by far he is the G.O.A.T and so has Peter Gammons.  Even Hank Aaron has always said Mays was definitely the better player.  IMO Its very tough to put anyone above Mays and that includes Ruth

WC Iz Active

Upon his Hall of Fame election, Mays was asked to name the best player that he had seen during his career. Mays replied, "I don't mean to be bashful, but I was."[

LOL very cocky but dude was on another level.  Mays>>>Bonds

WC Iz Active

IMO this is how I see it, I would pick Barry #1 But this era is just to tainted for me to do so.

1. Willie Mays
2. Hank Aaron
3. Barry Bonds
4. Babe Ruth
5. Ted Williams
6. Stan Musial
7. Ty Cobb

who knows where Arod and Griff will end up, they have a chance to be #6 or 7 imo

herpes

^^you have a point.  any time I hear anyone that is 50-70 years old talk about Baseball they always say Willie Mays was easily the best player they ever saw. Joe Morgan has always said by far he is the G.O.A.T and so has Peter Gammons.  Even Hank Aaron has always said Mays was definitely the better player.  IMO Its very tough to put anyone above Mays and that includes Ruth

Mays couldnt pitch.  Ruth better BBA, HR's, RBI's, OBP, SLUGGING, OPS, and did I mention he could pitch lol.  But Mays was the far superior fielder.  But also disappeared come the playoffs.  But for a younger generation it is too hard pass judgement on that.  Like a lot of older people I talk to say the greatest power hitter they ever saw was Ralph Kiner, but at the same time you rarely hear his named mentioned much on tv.  A lot of our views on sports are dictated by who the media thinks can make more money so certain names are shoved down our throats.  So there are a lot of players who get undeserved credit but they have the sexier name to the media.  Like Barry Zito, b4 he signed with the giants your espns shoved him down our throats like he was a ace which most people knew he wasnt.