Author Topic: Should we really trade Andrew Bynum?  (Read 1347 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Should we really trade Andrew Bynum?
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2008, 04:17:47 PM »
See what I can't stand? We all know you just "believed" in Bynum because he's a Laker. Now, as he is kicking ass, you act like you were that super analyzer who sees talent nobody else could see. LOL.
ahahahah so true.  NIK is a joke.

Come up with some real arguments, THEN post in this section.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2008, 04:57:39 PM »
See what I can't stand? We all know you just "believed" in Bynum because he's a Laker. Now, as he is kicking ass, you act like you were that super analyzer who sees talent nobody else could see. LOL.

I actually said the opposite. LOL.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2008, 05:00:49 PM »

Ummm.. have you just had a great moment, sniffed a line of cocaine or why do you assume I'm talking about you? Don't get it twisted, you my nigga and everything. I'm just saying.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2008, 05:08:30 PM »
If youre a Laker fan, which i for sure aint lol. You want this trade! The Lakers probably arent winning any titles antime soon with this current lineup. Theyve improved, but they wont win a title. Kobe will only get older and decline. Its best to take advantage of his talent NOW while he's still at the top of his game. Bynum, if he develops into something great (iffffff), will be a couple years down the road probably.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2008, 05:59:45 PM »
If youre a Laker fan, which i for sure aint lol. You want this trade! The Lakers probably arent winning any titles antime soon with this current lineup. Theyve improved, but they wont win a title. Kobe will only get older and decline. Its best to take advantage of his talent NOW while he's still at the top of his game. Bynum, if he develops into something great (iffffff), will be a couple years down the road probably.

Bynum is at the top of his game now? Bynum is already something great, what the hell do you mean "iffffff"? LOL. What trade do you "want" if you're a Laker fan? Bynum for JO? For your sake, I hope that's not what you meant.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2008, 06:01:57 PM »

Ummm.. have you just had a great moment, sniffed a line of cocaine or why do you assume I'm talking about you? Don't get it twisted, you my nigga and everything. I'm just saying.

Why don't you respond to what I said? I only hyped Bynum "because he's a Laker"?...Then why didn't I hype other Laker players in the same fashion? Please elaborate if you wanna make claims like that.

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2008, 03:30:16 AM »

Bynum is at the top of his game now? Bynum is already something great, what the hell do you mean "iffffff"? LOL. What trade do you "want" if you're a Laker fan? Bynum for JO? For your sake, I hope that's not what you meant.

Umm....reread. I said Kobe is at the top of his game right now. He wont get any better then he is now. The Lakers best bet is to push for a title run NOW rather then wait for Bynum to turn into an All Star (iffffffffff he does). If you think Bynum is something "great", then that puts your "Kobe>Jordan" argument into perspective. Bynum so far is what you call "serviceable".
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2008, 08:07:37 AM »

Why don't you respond to what I said? I only hyped Bynum "because he's a Laker"?...Then why didn't I hype other Laker players in the same fashion? Please elaborate if you wanna make claims like that.

Well I don't like to state the obvious too much. The facts are, that there was never a doubt about who might have more upside, Bynum, Turiaf or Mihm. From day motherfucking 1, it was obvious that Bynum has the greatest upside and therefore the greatest chance of turning into something relevant in the future... for all the obvious reasons, like age, physis and talent. Next, Turiaf and Mihm were never that much of an issue when it comes to that Laker drama this summer. Well actually they weren't an issue at all, again, for obvious reasons. Nobody talked about trading Mihm and Odom for JO. Nobody talked about trading Turiaf for Kidd. Nobody talked about trading Mihm for Artest. Nobody talked about "just waiting for Mihm to develop", LOL. Bynum was the huge issue, the sex buddy of Jim Buss, all of that. Kobe never called out Mihm or Turiaf in front of some white kids who more or less secretly taped him. Turiaf never got his work ethic ciriticized by Phil. Do I really have to go on? Bynum was a HUGE topic during the last months. And I can tell you this much, if Bynum was like .450, 9 points, 6 rebounds, 1.2 blocks... Kobe would still ask to be traded.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 08:09:08 AM by 7even is the next Iwan Karamasow »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2008, 10:48:16 AM »

Umm....reread. I said Kobe is at the top of his game right now. He wont get any better then he is now. The Lakers best bet is to push for a title run NOW rather then wait for Bynum to turn into an All Star (iffffffffff he does). If you think Bynum is something "great", then that puts your "Kobe>Jordan" argument into perspective. Bynum so far is what you call "serviceable".

Don't you realize how dumb you sound when you say "ifffffff Bynum turns into an all-star"? He's playing like an all-star right now, genius. Ronny Turiaf is "serviceable". Rick Fox was "serviceable".  Brian Shaw was "servicable"... Bynum is a beast. The fact that you would even call him that, considering he's a double-double guy at the age of 20, just goes to shows how much knowledge you lack on this topic. :grumpy:

« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2008, 11:07:09 AM »

Don't you realize how dumb you sound when you say "ifffffff Bynum turns into an all-star"? He's playing like an all-star right now, genius. Ronny Turiaf is "serviceable". Rick Fox was "serviceable".  Brian Shaw was "servicable"... Bynum is a beast. The fact that you would even call him that, considering he's a double-double guy at the age of 20, just goes to shows how much knowledge you lack on this topic. :grumpy:

lol@ beast.

Do you realize how dumb you sound??  :stupid:

lol....beast. You kill me NIK.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2008, 11:29:55 AM »
^^Yea...avereging a double-double with 2.1 blocks and the 2nd best field-goal percentage in the league (+a nice free throw % for a center) isn't beasting. ::)

Watch some games...It's obvious you haven't seen the kid play. Ask your boy Duncan what he thinks about him. :-*

Still LMFAO@"ifffffff he'll be an all-star"

« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2008, 01:09:07 PM »
^^Yea...avereging a double-double with 2.1 blocks and the 2nd best field-goal percentage in the league (+a nice free throw % for a center) isn't beasting. ::)

Watch some games...It's obvious you haven't seen the kid play. Ask your boy Duncan what he thinks about him. :-*

maybe I just have higher standards when I think of someone calling a bigman a "beast". Then again, you have higher standards too....unless its a Laker youre talking about.

And yeah, "if". His only advantage at becoming an all star would be a big media market like LA. Other then that, we've seen a million Andrew Bynums over the years....nothin special so far.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2008, 01:12:02 PM »

maybe I just have higher standards when I think of someone calling a bigman a "beast". Then again, you have higher standards too....unless its a Laker youre talking about.

And yeah, "if". His only advantage at becoming an all star would be a big media market like LA. Other then that, we've seen a million Andrew Bynums over the years....nothin special so far.

WOW...stop, now.

Tim Duncan was properly impressed, saying the Lakers center showed great promise for a 20-year-old. When informed Bynum had recently turned 19, Duncan's eyes widened. "Nineteen? That should be illegal," he said, shaking his head.

^^That's what your boy said LAST YEAR.

I'm convinced that you haven't seen Bynum in action this season. And if you have, I feel very sorry for you (if you truly believe what you're saying).

« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2008, 01:25:42 PM »

WOW...stop, now.

Tim Duncan was properly impressed, saying the Lakers center showed great promise for a 20-year-old. When informed Bynum had recently turned 19, Duncan's eyes widened. "Nineteen? That should be illegal," he said, shaking his head.

^^That's what your boy said LAST YEAR.

I'm convinced that you haven't seen Bynum in action this season. And if you have, I feel very sorry for you (if you truly believe what you're saying).

Its funny how often you use the "you must not watch them much" argument. Its pretty silly at this point.

And yeah, Duncan gave him props. Congratulations Bynum. Then again, the consensus among basketball analysts and scouts when Shawn Bradley hit the league was that you would have to be a fool not to take this guy.

$Eg2$

« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2008, 01:37:50 PM »

I bet you havent been watchin Lakers games this year huh ??? Bynum is killing everything dude is def a beast  8)