Author Topic: Daz Dillinger Gathers All-star Lineup For New LP, Gangsta Party  (Read 678 times)

Lunatic

Taken from XXLmag.com:

Tha Dogg Pound’s Daz Dillinger has gathered an all-star lineup for new solo album, Gangsta Party. The LP will be released on September 25 through High Powered Music/KOCH Records. Producer John Silva will helm the boards for the 15-track album, which will feature guest appearances by Joe Budden and Jagged Edge on “Caught Up,” Redman on “Got What You Want,” Spice 1 on “Start a Problem,” Jayo Felony on “Do What I Wanna,” Mistah F.A.B. and Keak Da Sneak on “All About The Money” and E-40 and Kurupt on “Get Money.” Snoop Dogg, The Outlawz’ Young Noble and Hussein Fatal and Yukmouth will also make appearances as well. As previously reported on XXLMag.com, Tha Dogg Pound — Daz and Kurupt — recently signed to Cash Money Records to release the next DPG album, West Coast Aftershock.

who da fuck is john silva first off ???

nice to see jayo on there along with spice 1...joe budden & redman surprised me, along with jagged edge...im not big on fab or keak...will see how this turns out
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Re: Daz Dillinger Gathers All-star Lineup For New LP, Gangsta Party
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 11:02:12 AM »
Taken from XXLmag.com:

Tha Dogg Pound’s Daz Dillinger has gathered an all-star lineup for new solo album, Gangsta Party. The LP will be released on September 25 through High Powered Music/KOCH Records. Producer John Silva will helm the boards for the 15-track album, which will feature guest appearances by Joe Budden and Jagged Edge on “Caught Up,” Redman on “Got What You Want,” Spice 1 on “Start a Problem,” Jayo Felony on “Do What I Wanna,” Mistah F.A.B. and Keak Da Sneak on “All About The Money” and E-40 and Kurupt on “Get Money.” Snoop Dogg, The Outlawz’ Young Noble and Hussein Fatal and Yukmouth will also make appearances as well. As previously reported on XXLMag.com, Tha Dogg Pound — Daz and Kurupt — recently signed to Cash Money Records to release the next DPG album, West Coast Aftershock.

who da fuck is john silva first off ???

nice to see jayo on there along with spice 1...joe budden & redman surprised me, along with jagged edge...im not big on fab or keak...will see how this turns out

Props for the info. 8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 11:09:20 AM »
where's the BWS ?

SGV

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 11:12:52 AM »
Joey B on a Daz record?

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 11:13:24 AM »
where's the BWS ?

that's for his "only on the left side" album that'll come out some time after this one...

d-nice

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 11:14:39 AM »
I wonder if some of those tracks are leftovers from his So So Gangsta album. Redman was supposed to appear on the original tracklisting before it got changed.

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 11:17:31 AM »
where's the BWS ?

that's for his "only on the left side" album that'll come out some time after this one...

weird wasn't only on the left side supposed to be released this month
why is he releasing two albums and not one - better than both

d-nice

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 11:22:06 AM »
where's the BWS ?

weird wasn't only on the left side supposed to be released this month
why is he releasing two albums and not one - better than both

Only On The Left Side probably is not coming out this year. BWS will be in on the joint venture so I am sure Game and BWS artists and producers will appear on it.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 11:24:18 AM »
not sure about this news, dont want it to sound like a compilation

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 11:24:46 AM »
Joey B on a Daz record?

Yep, we should be premiering that song actually today... Daz should be sending it any minute.

SGV

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 11:26:07 AM »
Nice.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2007, 12:03:53 PM »
where's the BWS ?

That's not entirely true either... I just did a new interview with Daz to clear up all the confusion about his new albums and all that... Should be going up early next week!

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2007, 12:04:27 PM »
where's the BWS ?

That's not entirely true either... I just did a new interview with Daz to clear up all the confusion about his new albums and all that... Should be going up early next week!

oo my bad :-\

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED