Author Topic: question for the Kurupt fans  (Read 580 times)

MIAMI4LIFE

Re: question for the Kurupt fans
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2007, 03:49:39 PM »
1993-1994
Chronic and Doggystyle.
Kurupts Flows were so RAW and Vicous.
Untouchable Shit.

Dogg Food
Kurupt was no longer using his 93-94 Flow but he introduced many Crazy NEW Flows.
DOPE AS FUCK.

Kuruption was cool but some of the guests on the EAST disc were so annoying I had to edit them out with Soundforge.
Some tracks were Dope like FRESH, Its a set up, GAME, Thats Gangsta, etc.
Kurupts flows were dope on some tracks and all over the place on others.
Overall the album was disappointing for me because of the east coast disc. (way too many lame guests).

Steetz Iz a Mutha was Dope as hell and to me.
The Production, guests, and Kurupt's flows were WAY doper than Kuruption.
I liked almost everytrack on this CD except "Live On The Mic"

Space Boogie was cool.
The good tracks were GREAT.
I Love "Space Boogie feat. Nate Dogg" and "Gangstaz" and few others.
Some of the other tracks were so-so.
Overall I liked Space Boogie But It is second to Streetz is A Mutha for me.

D & YG 1 was DOPE AS FUCK.
Period.

Kurupt Presents the originals
Some of my favorites are:
2. Kurupt and the Originals - Original
3. Kurupt - Final Testament Deep shit
7. Kurupt with Roscoe and CJ - Major Money Dope as Hell
8. Kurupt - I Didn't Change  Produced by J-Wells Deep shit
9. Kurupt and the Originals - Keep It True
15. Kurupt - Bang'n My Amps
16. Kurupt and CJ  - They Luv It  Dope as Hell
17. Kurupt - Eat A Dicc (Fuck Daz) RAW shit
"I didn't change" is one of my favorite tracks ever by ANY artist Ever.
So is "they Luv It".
This compilation really introduced the NEW Kurupt.
Starting HERE Kurupt's voice is deeper and more emotional.

2003-2005
Against tha Grain
With the missing tracks added and the lame tracks without Kurupt removed, this CD is PURE FIRE.
Flows, production, style, Everything.

D & G 2
Not as dope as D & YG 1 but it was cool that the Homies were back together.
Some tracks were dope as Hell and others were so-so.
Adding 3-5 gangsta tracks would have filled out this album a little better
Some of the tracks for the bitches were even dope like "say it' and "make me a believer"

Same Day Different Shit
DOPE As fuck.
Gd Up production , Vocals , Everything.
I know a lot of fans did not like this album but I put it on the same level as Streetz.
Scrape thu the Hood, Nina Breedas, As Time Fly By (Feat. Daz Dillinger), Gangstaz Part 2 (Feat. Daz Dillinger)
and many more.
The first "NEW KURUPT" Solo album.
Gangsta Shit! PURE FIRE!

Cal Iz Active.
Some Dope flows, Some Horrible.
With all snoops appearances and the various producers this album felt more like
a compilation with Kurupt and Daz as Guest stars.

2007 DOGG CHIT
I thought this album was cool overall with the exception of the 3 tracks for the bitches.

props, you broke the damn thing down, my problem with Kurupt has been mostly his inconsistency the last 6 years he might come dope and wack sometimes in the same song and even verse, like he might have some dope punchlines and then go on and say muthafucka, bitch, nigga about 10 or 20 times and kinda ruins the track for me, Scrape Thru Tha Hood a perfect example of that but overall he still got some heat and will always be my favorite MC

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2007, 03:56:04 PM »
1993-1994
Chronic and Doggystyle.
Untouchable Shit.

Dogg Food
Kurupt was no longer using his 93-94 Flow but he introduced many Crazy NEW Flows.
DOPE AS FUCK.

Kuruption was cool but some of the guests on the EAST disc were so annoying I had to edit them out with Soundforge.
Overall the album was disappointing for me because of the east coast disc. (way too many lame guests).

Space Boogie was cool.

Period.

So is "they Luv It".

2003-2005
Against tha Grain
With the missing tracks added and the lame tracks without Kurupt removed, this CD is PURE FIRE.

D & G 2
Some of the tracks for the bitches were even dope like "say it' and "make me a believer"

Same Day Different Shit
DOPE As fuck.
I know a lot of fans did not like this album but I put it on the same level as Streetz.
Scrape thu the Hood, Nina Breedas, As Time Fly By (Feat. Daz Dillinger), Gangstaz Part 2 (Feat. Daz Dillinger)
and many more.
Gangsta Shit! PURE FIRE!

Cal Iz Active.

2007 DOGG CHIT
I thought this album was cool overall with the exception of the 3 tracks for the bitches.

props, you broke the damn thing down, my problem with Kurupt has been mostly his inconsistency the last 6 years he might come dope and wack sometimes in the same song and even verse, like he might have some dope punchlines and then go on and say muthafucka, bitch, nigga about 10 or 20 times and kinda ruins the track for me, Scrape Thru Tha Hood a perfect example of that but overall he still got some heat and will always be my favorite MC

Thanks, HighEyeCue

I have noticed that many fans don't like it when he ends multiple lines in a row with "Mutha Fucka"  or "Nigga"

The funny thing is I LOVE that Shit!

I have always felt that Kurupt drops those particular words better than anyone.

Ferocious!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 04:02:38 PM by GM Recordz »

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

d-nice

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2007, 04:40:43 PM »
1993-1994
Chronic and Doggystyle.
Untouchable Shit.

Dogg Food
DOPE AS FUCK.

Space Boogie was cool.

Period.

So is "they Luv It".

2003-2005
Against tha Grain

D & G 2

Same Day Different Shit
DOPE As fuck.
and many more.
Gangsta Shit! PURE FIRE!

Cal Iz Active.

2007 DOGG CHIT

Thanks, HighEyeCue

I have noticed that many fans don't like it when he ends multiple lines in a row with "Mutha Fucka"  or "Nigga"

Ferocious!

Yeah him doing that on the Scrape Thru Tha Hood song was dope. That and the beat was dope.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2007, 05:02:46 PM »

Thanks, HighEyeCue

Ferocious!

Yeah him doing that on the Scrape Thru Tha Hood song was dope. That and the beat was dope.

True Dat Homie.

True Dat. 8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2007, 05:55:03 PM »
Wow.

I mostly post from my office at work between client meetings and I just jump on recent threads if I am interested.
I just ignore threads that don't interest me.

No Offence Tuskin Raider,
But There is a simple solution for your problem.

Just don't click on the link if you see Kurupt's name.

Its strange that you have put so much effort into this.

8)

« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 06:00:54 PM by GM Recordz »

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2007, 07:09:44 PM »
Cool Homie.

But its actually more organized with recent comments separated from older comments.

I'm sure that HighEYEQUE and D-Nice read those old threads at the time they were posted just like me.

It would be lame to scroll through pages and pages of comments from months ago just to get to the recent ones.

And we all know how to work the search engine if we get interested in reading the old stuff.

Also:

I have seen many posters complain when an old thread is brought back.

They always say "Just start a new thread".

By the way, I am ALSO a Star Wars Fan Like yourself. 8)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 07:18:20 PM by GM Recordz »

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2007, 07:12:24 PM »
I thought the dopest when he did that was It's A Set Up  "wanna get rich ass nigga, snitch ass nigga, fake switch bitch ass nigga, up into get lynched ass nigga" and "these fake ass niggaz, snake ass niggaz, earthquake ass niggaz, I shake these niggaz, shake ass niggaz" he was spitting venom on that track :o

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2007, 07:15:36 PM »
I thought the dopest when he did that was It's A Set Up  "wanna get rich ass nigga, snitch ass nigga, fake switch bitch ass nigga, up into get lynched ass nigga" and "these fake ass niggaz, snake ass niggaz, earthquake ass niggaz, I shake these niggaz, shake ass niggaz" he was spitting venom on that track :o

DOPE ASS SHIT FO SHO!!!

d-nice

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2007, 07:21:06 PM »
I don't mean to spoil your fun,but how many Kurupt threads do we need? D-Nice you have been in all those threads,at least 20 the last 6-8 months ain't you tired of them? The best one was the one you and Tanji had,even Kurupt went so far to contact Nima because off all those threads,ha,ha. I'm tempted to up the most interesting threads and ask Jome to merge them with this one (maybe even all those other too?). But have now decided to copy and paste the most interesting posts from the most on point Kurupt thread I have read. There´s also a link to Kurupts feed back to dubcc.

Thoughts on Kurupt after finally hearing the discography
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=141480.0

I had only been familiar with Kuruption, TSIAM, SB:SO, and of course the DPG catalog before this point. Now, I've listened to Kurupt's discography, the Horsemen project, Riflez work, and some other stuff.

anyway, the condensed version for those who don't wanna read album by album: Even though Kurupt is my favorite rapper, the only two albums of his I consider strong are TSIAM and ATG. But there are definitely some dope dope dope songs on every record of his, I just feel that Kuruption, Space Boogie and SDDS are weak as albums, though all the songs are definitely not weak.

Kuruption-I've discussed this album before. I think it would have been MAD solid had he distilled the best tracks from both discs onto one disc. Time has been kind to the west coast disc.

Tha Streetz Iz A Mutha-West Coast classic. Also has been discussed a grip here. Very solid album with damn near the whole Pound on it.

Space Boogie-The dopest songs on this album are doper than the dopest songs on TSIAM BUT TSIAM is a far more solid/consistent album. Alot of poor pop songs on here. and I have nothing against pop songs if they are well done. But alot of it is poorly executed IMO. To me, this album is Fred Wreck at his most Dre-influenced. Space Boogie the song makes me think this especially but also Hardest and On, Bring Back That G shit, Onsite-all dope songs too. Quik's song here is the shit too. Gangstaz and Fuck da world are some very different (musically) dogg pound songs that I like alot too.

Against Tha Grain- WOW. I did not expect this record to be SO FUCKING DOPE. But it is. Kurupt is more creative here than he's been in years imo. It's like he really had something to prove to DPG- "I'm a dope artist with or without you." and it's true. Sir Jinx and Mark Sparx were packing heat. I'd say 13-15 of the 18 songs here are really good, and that's saying alot. I did not expect this at all. Kurupt rips it up alot here and when he doesn't, he's still speaking interestingly on shit (speak on it). This record adds alot of mythos to Kurupt's story. In retrospect, I suspect many people will see this had to happen for Kurupt to feel like he had a viable identity outside of DPG/Daz production. This gave him an artistic clean slate and he used it well. I just hope he incorporates this adventurousness with his new-old stuff too.

SDDS- Man...as dope as ATG is what I was hoping/expecting from SDDS but this record did not deliver for me. I feel like on alot of songs Daz and Kurupt were just going through the motions, but some of the songs really come together nicely. I'd say there are 3-7 really bangin' songs here that are nice additions to the collection, but that's all the good I can really say about the album. Which is really unfortunate considering this is the first time Kurupt's had a completely Daz produced solo and DJ/MC collabs are missing in hip hop so I give the record props for that aspect but I feel Daz and Kurupt could do better.

HRSMN Project- Who produced this stuff? Some of it's sickadiddy and some of it's kind of iffy to me. I would have liked to hear HRSMN over a more diverse sound...some of the producer they already have and some Daz etc. but anyway I digress: some of Kurupt's best lyrics are here, it's great to hear him in context with other MCs but like my homey D-Nice said once, it's cool but a complete Horsemen project would probably be doper.

Riflemen-Riflez is some amazing shit to me. It'd be dope if DPG/RIFLEMEN/HRSMN all did some shit together. But once more I digress, I like this shit a little more than Horsemen even because the production is bangin'. Who does the beats, Havoc or what?

so looking back I'd say TSIAM is Kurupt's best solo but this is a misleading statement because if I was to name the top best/favorite Kurupt tracks, almost none of them are on TSIAM, even when excluding his golden times of Chronic/Doggystyle. My top 10 Kurupt songs would be some shit off Space Boogie (the album as a whole is weak to me, but the ones that are good are damn good), some DPG shit, and some other appearances and collabs he's done.

Based on SDDS I can see how some people say he's lazy, can't spit anymore etc. but when I look at what he did in ATG, Dogg Chit and even a few tracks on SDDS,( not to mention Riflez, latest tracks with Roscoe, Keep it movin, other collabs etc.) I think it is ridiculous to say Kurupt can't still flow like a river. Dude is a spitter. STILL one of the best in the west in my view.

-T

If you took put that on something off of west coast disc and replaced them with another day, light shit up, game, walk on by, and it's a set up...Kuruption would be near TSIAM status.

i actually have a burnt copy of Kuruption that is exactly that and it bangs.

I like ATG lyrically a grip as well.

Fuck Da World is lyrically as tight as anything on TSIAM (kind of like Trylogy) but the over-all way he raps it and the lyrics doesn't compare to 'puffin' on blunts and drankin tanqueray' which is the song we compared it to in the discussion we had that you are referring to. it's a cool song though, a good end to the album.

also, there's a line in ATG when he said "they liked me better when i was on stranded on death row" like referring to the song 'stranded on death row' from the chronic like he knows that's a song that we hold as a watershed mark for him. to me, now he has no excuse....he knows what the people want, his fault for any success he doesn't have. the homey d-nice was saying he thought that Kurupt just was referring to his earlier death row days but the phrasing leads me to believe he's referring to the actual song.

also, I was thinking...Kurupt really fucked up with Kuruption in my opinion. He had a bangin' single, everything leading up to his album that he had done had been at least relatively succesful AND critically well-received (by his target audience at the very least) which is rare, and he was part of the dre/snoop/g-funk west coast phenomena with the world's ear and he does Kuruption...If he would have thought to consolidate the album to one disc of solid shit, he'd have gone platinum easily I think. While bootlegging happened it wasn't as rampant as now and if someone put the east coast disc on and played a bunch of it..I don't think the person being shown the album would be as moved to buy the record as they woud if the album only had the solid tracks from both discs. alot of the east coast disc and put that on something from the west coast disc are just directionless and haphazard and that's not hard for a critical ear to see.

let me put it this way...if Kurupt would have done what he was supposed to have done with Kuruption, TWICE or maybe even 3 times as many people that bought Kuruption would have bought TSIAM. But because Kuruption was so sprawling and sloppy, it took a grip of banging shit from TSIAM on CA radio to convince the same amount of people that bought the first record to buy the second. and with that he could have gotten huge with space boogie's pop stuff. so i think he drastically fucked up his chance for greater success with Kuruption.

anyway, i'm high as shit, and chillin' off the henny.

-T

Nice topic, even tho i disagree with you on some points.

IMO SB is as good as TSIAM... Kurupt may not have been as on point lyrically, but the production is definately better on SB. The only songs i didn't like on it was It's Over and Sunshine, the rest is good and alot of the songs are straight classics (On Onsite, Tha Hardest Muthafuckaz, Gangstas, At It Again), but on TSIAM there was 4-5 songs i didn't really feel (i.e. Trylogy, and yes, I know Kurupt is a beast on it, but that beat is horrible to me).

Kuruption is an ok album, but as you pointed out, a double disc was too much... Agreed with basically everything you said about it.

I really haven't listened enough to ATG and SDDS to go in-depth... if an album doesn't strike me as good in the first couple of listenings, i probably won't give it too many chances (there's too much great music in the world, and not enough time to listen to average or wack shit ;) ). But I can say that, judging by the first listenings, they could not reach up to the levels of TSIAM & SB, Kuruption neither for that sake..

TSIAM is a westcoast classic, because it does sound very good, and it re-established Kurupt as a westcoast star.

SB is a personal classic to me, but perhaps not a westcoast classic, because it did not have the "impact" TSIAM had, and maybe people were expecting Kurupt to come off harder and keep up the style he did on TSIAM... So I understand that some people were disapointed.

Obviously Streetz iz a mutha is his best album. Album is straight heat!! Definetly a westcoast classic maybe an overall classic.

Space Boogie: Damn fred wreck and daz hooked this album up great on the production. Fred Wrecks tracks such as the opener with Nate dogg and even the song with fred durst are hot as fuck. This album represents the highlight of kurupts mainstream solo career.

SDDS: This album just seems incomplete and "mailed in" a bit to me. "Ryde and roll" and "I get high 2" are clasics to me though. Some very poor tracks on it however.

Kuruption: He fucked up by making 2 average cds instead of one good one and not ripping it hard enough like everyone wanted from kurupt at the time.

Against the grain: i liked about half, i didnt really feel the production

Streetz Is A Mutha has alot of dope DPGC posse cuts, Space Boogie has more dope solo cuts with Kurupt by himself. Not to take anything away from Welcome Home or Trylogy but it is like comparing Daz's 1st album and RAW. You almost have to give the nod to RAW because it is more of Daz on his own. SB is one of the best produced west coast albums, along with TSIAM. I still give the edge to TSIAM. I don't see all the hype for Da World on SB. Tryology>Da World IMO.

Kuruption does have some filler, but I actually like alot of the cuts on the East disc. Game is dope, Its A Set Up, We Can Freak It Out. The west coast disc is comparable to all of his solo albums.

ATG has some really good tracks and some really bad ones. I think if you add the tracks on the EP that is getting ready to drop on this and delete the weak cuts I think it would be one of his best.

SDDS- solid album. Gangstas Pt 2  :o Nothing groundbreaking and hardly any wack songs. solid rhymes and beats

wow, I'm surprised at the diversity of opinion on this topic. that's really cool though.

I felt alot of the space boogie production was weak. I guess I couldn't stand that Just got Paid song cause N sync covered that exact same song with their record that sold 20 million or whatever, the no string attached one (i know this cause I was in middle school and was surrounded by middle school girls who were bumpin that shit)

didn't like the fred durst cut and I felt Kurupt completely wasted the chance to rip up the everlast song.

as far as SDDS, I like the song right before Gangstaz pt.2 better than gangstaz pt.2 alot more.

i didn't feel there was any weak tracks on TSIAM. some tracks are better than others imo, but the album in context is a solid listen to me.

damn, I really feel like ATG is his second best album. there's like 3-4 whack songs in the last half but I feel 13-15 of the 18 tracks are really fucking good.

yeah, the west coast disc of Kuruption would be solid without put that on something.

-T

Kuruption 3/5. Pretty dope album, but like all 2cd sets, he should have just combined the best tracks. The idea was original too, and East and west disc, but most of this album wasn't too hot. Best track: "We Can Freak It"

The Streetz Iz A Muthafucka 4.5/5 My favorite Kurupt album, among the last where his lyrics actually made sense. Great production, and it had a Westcoast feel to it in a good way. He sounded the most comfortable and having the most fun on this. All the DPG guest spots make it great too. One of the few cases where an album with many songs diversified in sound and didn't become cluttered. Best track: "Callin Out Names"

Space Boogie: Smoke Oddessy 3.5/5 Cool album, better than Kuruption, but the songs with Lethal, Fred Durst, Everlast & Natina did not work out. Thats a considerable chunk of the album. Now he did have some great tracks and this was a popular album when it came out too. Just a little too much sappy radio ready shit, but still ranks up there as better than Kuruption Best Track: "On Onsite"

Young Gotti Against The Grain 2.5/5 Just terrible. What happened to his lyrics and flow on this? Production wasn't terrible, but for someone as good as Kurupt, I dunno man. This has got to be one of the worst album a respected rapper has ever put out. I mean the lyrics were so embarrasingly bad, rhyming the same word twice without meaning. Shit was sad as fuck to hear Kurupt sink this low. Best track: "Slide N Slide Out"

Same Day Different Shit 3.5/5 Not a bad album once it has sunk in that Kurupt isn't a very good lyricist anymore. The beats were better on SDDS than any Kurupt album except for SIAMF. Kurupt did have decent lyrics on a few tracks, but for the most part, didn't give the effort he should have. He did sound very good with Daz, and I always wondered what a Kurupt album entirley produced by Daz would be like. In fact, Daz & Ivan's production was the sole reason that SDDS gets this high of a rating.
Best track: "I get High 2"

Tha Streetz had dope posse cuts and Dogg Pound cuts

Space Boogie had better solo cuts and more polished production. Fred Wreck was in a zone on that one

I like SDDS because other than Daz it is all Kurupt

Against The Grain has some dope cuts, but I like how Kurupt vented on there after all the DPG disses

Kuruption has some innovative collabos you don't see everyday and I always say that the West Coast disc holds its own with all of his albums

Kurupt has a nice discography even though he was not the DR Kurupt everyone wanted

Space Boogie is slept on. I really thought some big singles were missed to be put out on that album to blow it up. Musically it is dope. Smooth and gangsta at the same time. I would like to hear Daz and Fred Wreck co produce a whole Dogg Pound album. A song off of SB I have been bumping is Bring Back That G Shit. That shit is dope as fuck. Kurupt killed it and Snoop and Goldie Loc did as well but that beat from Fred  :o

i think SB is slept on because it's so spotty. man...even songs that coulda been dope aren't, like if Kurupt would have ripped the everlast song, woulda been dope, but he did not rip it at all imo, which is a shame cause the beat and everlast were tight on it.

what were the singles besides 'it's over'? there was some definite potential for singles, just got paid and sunshine for sure would have been decent stabs.

dnice: best Kurupt solo track iyo?

-T

.....and here´s what Kurupt think and the feed back from dubCC;
Kurupt Interview Speaking About "Against The Grain EP" & The Fans On The Forums
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=142056.0

I hear what you saying. I just post to be honest with you and enjoy chopping game with you guys about music so I don't mind as much posting in various threads. Either way works for me, your idea or leave it the way it is like what GM said.

d-nice

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2007, 07:41:39 PM »
I'm sure that HighEYEQUE and D-Nice read those old threads at the time they were posted just like me.

I forgot to add the most important,Tanji's comments pretty much sums up my toughts on Kurupt's work.
Well,my bad then,ha,ha... keep on...

Damn I forgot in Tanj's post I said I was going to do a Daz discography thread. LOL! Well I guess I better get started then.

d-nice

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2007, 08:01:11 PM »
Should be interesting,I enjoy reading your convos with Tanji. I don't know the Daz discogs by heart like I do with Kurupt,I got all his albums but don't really listen to them. Kurupt on the other hand is on HEAVY rotation all the time,but I usually go into my vault and re-listen to shit if I read about here. Like right now,I bump Self Scientific because of the other convo we was in,I might give Volume 10 and freestyle fellowship a spin too....

Yeah this forum really helps me keep alot of albums in rotation, new and old. I am bumping Ant Banks- Big Thangs right now. T is the homie, I told him we are going to have to meet up and bump some music sometime. I have not been to California in YEARS.

Al Bundy

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2007, 08:02:56 PM »
Make sure you holla at me also.

d-nice

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2007, 08:05:31 PM »
Make sure you holla at me also.

No doubt man. I am trying to get out there in November before Thanksgiving, but I will definitely hit up the G-Spot and see what everyone is up to before I head out.

d-nice

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2007, 08:19:16 PM »
Big Thangs is tight,I go as far as saying it's his best album. (maybe because he ain't really a good rapper,ha,ha). Yes this board helps me/us to go back and give "old" records a re-spin. So when the Daz thread drops I will go trough his discogs again. I'm preparing for the upcoming Mac Dre thread that Tanji will do as soon as he have digested Mac Dre's enormious discogs.

I would do a Ant Banks one but a couple I am missing or got jacked for. I think the only one I need is Do Or Die, not sure. I want to see Tanj's thread just to update my Mac Dre catalog because I know I am missing some there also. I'll work on the Daz one and maybe do a Cypress Hill one also.

d-nice

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2007, 08:36:24 PM »
I hope you have seen the Mac Dre HUS(?). I will finnish it but it takes time,so go in there and find the shit you're looking for.
Ant Banks got 3 solo albums,big thangs and two t.w.d.y albums.

Nah, I have not checked it out but I most def will now that you told me about it

I got Do Or Die and Big Thangs so I just need one more then.