Author Topic: chamillonaire - ultimate victory  (Read 480 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
chamillonaire - ultimate victory
« on: October 15, 2007, 04:43:57 PM »
finally an album in more than a minute from a big cat so to say whos album i have really enjoyed and had good replay value to it...while not perfect this shit is full of some bangers and cham is killing verses like its nothing....if this shit was eminem doing the spittin everybody would be like "damn the white boy just took it to another level" he would be everywhere....but while its not selling great i know its getting love on the street....i dunno what response this shit has been gettin on dubcc since i been low key lately....and sorry if there has been loads of posts about this album already but i aint really interested in searching any up...im just droppin my 2 centz....

dope album...alot of bangin cuts.....morning and evening news are possibly two of my favourite tracks of the year....

also still diggin bishop joint -feel on it produced by focus....banger....though focus needs to work on gettin some bass to his beats but that shits perfect...anyway im comin off topic

cham...new album heated....

props on the nigga

y'all dont sleep.....aint nuttin not lyrical about this, beats are bangin, lyrics are top notch, flow is amazing...and most important the music is fire...

pz

WC Iz Active

Re: chamillonaire - ultimate victory
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 04:50:25 PM »
Rap album of the year so far.  I thought the end of the album tailed off a bit but its still a very good album overall.  Pimp Mode is my favorite track on the album.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 04:51:57 PM »
Yeah, its been getting great response, as it should and like I've said plenty of times, this cd is way better than his 1st, way better than Kanye's and 50's and is really something fresh and out of the box. You can tell that he put a lot of effort in creating a certain vibe and not just throwing your typical club, chick, street... joints, with 20 producers.

If it wasnt for that awful track with Lil Wayne, I might dare to call this a classic, well at least a personal one.

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 04:52:18 PM »
album is FIRE 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 05:51:29 PM »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 07:18:41 AM »
Yeah, Album of 07 for me so far.
I like every track on this, Rock Star aswell, it has grown like crazy on me

kemizt

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 10:41:32 AM »
best of 07, probably the best album since SOR.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 12:45:29 PM »

Yep still struggling for a reason why this album has flopped, it's a great album

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 01:11:04 PM »
Considering he only has one single out (that dropped months ago... smh @ labels pushing singles so earl), he's doing alright. He should be able to get a few more out, so he'll atleast go gold. Maybe if "Industry Groupie" catches on he could get to plat.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 03:45:47 PM »
I doubt this album will go to 300k  :-\ Not that I like something more if it sells well or something... but he will lose motivation and budget... he released 2 mixtapes and let them be downloaded for free on his website and all... and was so inclined about people at least to buy his album... and now this heavy flopping... if it wasn't for him already having enough money I'd feel sorry for him
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 04:20:01 PM »

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2007, 12:30:05 AM »
All the Kane Beatz tracks are dope as fuck 8)..this dude was discovered off of Soundclick, it's crazy...Yeh the album shouldn't have flopped though..

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2007, 01:01:07 AM »
Def one of the best releases of the year.  Cham dropped phenomenal singles, gave a big fuck you to following trends, had incredible lyrical content on his singles, sick sick flows, and even cut back on his overly melodic hooks that watered down his mainstream debut.  Even his videos were awesome and that's an extreme rarity today.

Cham completely exceeded my expectations with this album.  I knew he had skills, but damn I didn't know he was gonna take it where he did.  This is a great example of an MC who improves with age, refines his game, and thinks for himself.  The result is a great album.  Cats need to take notes.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2007, 04:13:34 AM »
I read on wikipedia (I know..) that Cham might leak the dirty versions of the edited tracks.

Has anybody heard about this before ? Is this true?

kemizt

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2007, 07:26:18 AM »
Thats the only problem with this cd (even Rock Star grew on me); not the whole keeping it clean part but why the hell didn't he tell the other rappers, to make a verse without the curses. That being silenced is so retarted.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 07:29:09 AM by Timbo the king »