Author Topic: Let's Face it, Dr Dre Has Fallen off Big Time  (Read 696 times)

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Let's Face it, Dr Dre Has Fallen off Big Time
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2001, 12:15:10 AM »
Yo I just gotta say. If the Chronic 2001 was such a shitty album then how was that the album and songs on it that introduce Dr Dre to many parts of Britain, gaining him a large fan base over in the UK and mad respect for his work?. Answer me that one CWalker187.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2001, 12:26:50 AM »
hey thas ur opinion
but ya kno what?? UR WRONG MOTHAFUCKA! lol jk
anyway... dre is tha shit.. i know that his sounds from back then were classic and untouchable but ya kno what?? hes still tight as fuck and he knows how to make a song good. and besides (no offense or noting)... but if u were a producer.. u think u'd be good. u'd suck praobly.... its harder than u think and still dre is on top of tha game.... ya see ... why do u thik everyone wanan make a song wit him huh?? watch 106 and park? even ludacris wanna work wit him... so i think dre is still tha illest right now

peace

cremedelaclem

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Mike T.V..... aka OsKa sWiNdLa      .............. .."Lifes a bitch and then you die"...
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2001, 01:02:28 AM »
your completely 100% right CWalker187

the next episode
phone tap
still dre
xxplosive
x
u know
the real slijm shady
remember me
the watcher
light speed
let me blow ya mind
been there done that
forgot about dre

....are all CLEARLY the work of an AVERAGE producer...

not.
"and even after all my logic and my theory.............ill add a motherfucker so you ignorant niggas hear me"

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2001, 03:52:52 AM »
listen we aint all dre dick riders.......

but on the real tho dawg, dre is tight as fuck, ALL his production on devils nite was top notch, for instance, fight song, words are weapons(did funk flex produce that?, cos at the start he shouts out) that is on of my fav tracks ever, in my opinion, thats em tightest verse, dre has NOT fallen off, go up to any well known popor alternative artist and ask them, will you work with dr dre or would you like to, they straight rply yes, oh and by the way, still DRE is already a classic, next episode is a classic party song, his production with every1 else aswell is tight as fuck, most of his songs on 2001 are already classics son, u must either live in a boring ass neighbourhood, or the people around u are lame, here in the uk, dre 's shit is bumped 24/7 and im not talkin bout old stuff, im talkin up to date shit, get with the times, he is not fallin off in the slightest, his production is his own.......

and i dont agree with that shit bout dre bein a fake, the reason he didnt do anythin is becos i think he is too mature for that shit.......

.........and by backin down, he's makin suge look like a fool in the mainstream music industry, mayb's not underground and up in the projects, but he is too clever not to do anythin bout it, i mean cmon if he produces the way he does, there must be some mentality behind the method....knam sayin?......he is one clever motha...

peace...
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life

RapAce

• 'G'
  • R.A
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2001, 04:23:29 AM »
Dre is kicking, fuck he can't stay the same as he was AGES ago, You get bored, he changed, I aiint saying he improved, I aint saying he went worse, he is a livin legend, and He is still kickin'
Just like BIGjakeDOGGYdogg said, NOONE compares to Dre. His Album 2001 is wicked, And his next album's will be too.  :)

Peace
"Born a man, Died a legend"
2pac r.i.p

Last Dragon

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2001, 05:10:46 AM »
I think CWalker187 has given up.  This really isn't an arguement he can win.  Dre is one of the best producers out now.  I look at it like this.  Eve's biggest hit to date was a Dre beat.  Em's biggest hits have been Dre beats.  Dre 2001 has been given classic status by mad magazines and websites.  The Next Episode is definatly one of those joints that will still be bumped years from now.

lil_song

• 'G'
  • west coast rap forever!!!
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2001, 05:19:08 AM »
yo i know this subject has already been well taken but a...

i'm gonna have to break it down for cwalker187(cfaggot1040)LOL

first of all, we talk about dr.dre shit is tight cuz hes shit is still tight!!! i mean how could you not like the shit that he still puts out, its fucking dope and its better than most of the albums that comes out these days and you say that youre a true fan of dre but steadily you thought he produced "the message" and compared to "let me blow ya mind" and not to mention you saying nwa had 2 albums when they had 3. you ignorant motherfucker oh yeah by the way, how could you say that all hes shit that comes out is wack now? shit you must be listening to fucking gay-z's album or something so get the fuck out of this board cuz this is a WEST COAST BOARD not of that east coast shit.
so hes basic now? you dumb faggot dicksucking son of a bitch scumbag then explain all the innovative, new, out-of-world, genius sounds that he always seem to produce and come out with it. lets face it dre is the best producer of all time and he will always be no matter how many producers try to copy his shit and try to be like him. and i can't believe you try to compare dre with meech wells, battlecat, and fred wreck man compare to dre, these cats are amatures, new breeds you know what i mean, dres been in this league for what 15-20 years now and those 3 cats one or 2 years maybe(i might be wrong correct me if somebody knows how long they've been in the game) but you get my fucking point, and not to mention those 3 "new" producers you mentioned above follows dre style.
the thing is youre still stuck in the past like "back to the future trilogys" yes, the albums dre produced in the past are major classics and it will be played 25 years from now and i'll give you that but this is 2001 almost 2002 man, you gotta live the present not dwell on the past fool, its all digital now and you have to respect what dre is doing hes trying to match the sound that is supposed to be like in 2001-2002 whatever you know what i mean, hes already been the king in the 90's so now he's trying to be king in the new millenium's first decade also and so on.
dre2001 has only been out for year and a half so right now, it can't be a classic but trust me, years down the road it will definetly be one of the classic album, i mean when i get high i still listen to his shit 2001 so how could you say 2001 won't be playing at all period 1 year from now when everybody's still listening bumping his shit? even the eminem, xzibit, eve's production with dre was awesome (better than most of producers these days) so shut your fucking mouth up go suck suge's dick or something cuz you sound like one of those suge's jailbaits.
you might label me a dre dickrider but even myself, a REAL dres music lover don't like dre as a person (even though i don't know his personality) since he is one of if not the fakest studio gangsta i've ever known in my life but its not about that dre admits hes not a gangsta just a entertainer and i don't look at dre's fake ass image just his music is what i like the most.
cfaggot1040 is more ignorant than both of the president's bush's put together well said
theres my 2 cents

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2001, 08:17:31 AM »
DRE'S FALLEN OFF !! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, YEAH RITE !!

DRE IS GOOD "BUSINESS MAN" AND HE'S GOT HIS HEAD SCREWED ON ALL THE WAY FULL STOP.

:P

Allisun

• Lil Geezy
  • hells ya kid
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2001, 08:24:18 AM »
THE REASON DRE AINT AROUND LIKE BEFORE IS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE WHO TALK SHIT

DRE IS STILL TIGHT AND ALWAYS WILL BE

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2001, 08:26:31 AM »
LEGEND  8)

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2001, 08:46:33 AM »
I don't even feel like wasting my time arguing over this bs. We all know dre is the best in the game right now so his post is really a bunch of bs.

CWalker187, I have a question though. If dre has fallin' off and is now just an average eastcoast  producer. Who do you consider to be the best producer in the game today.

Because honestly if you think that
the next episode
xplossive
lay low
etc are average then I'd sure like to see what great music was because I thought I'd never here some shit better than what dre from 99 to 2001 from any other music producer.  
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2001, 08:49:00 AM »
EXACTLY, 2001 WAS ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS IVE EVER BOUGHT  8)

Subliminiminal

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2001, 08:53:40 AM »
shit what does it feel to be so narrowminded CWalker187

SABLIMINAL

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2001, 09:01:44 AM »
WHAT A PILE OF    -IM TOO GANGSTA FO TODAYZ RELEASEZ AND FO ALL THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM-WOULD RATHER BUMPED  AN OLD CHECKED OUT CALISIC THEN SOMTHIN NEW-BULSHIT.......AND
BULLSHIT AGAIN.......SORRY DOGG BUT YOU"R BULLSHITIN......I DON KNOW WHY...MAY BE YOU SMOKED TOO MUCH OF SOME REAL SMELLY SHIT LOL
LOL LOL......I MEAN...WHAT????...FALLEN OF??? DRE???....NO WAY.....YOU IZ DA ONE  WIT DENIEL IN HERE DOGG.....DREZ BEATZ...IZ ON TOP.....
THA SHIT HE KICKEZ CAN BE DEFIENED FUTURISTIC WESTCOASED FLAVORED.....TOP NOTCH--- SHIT
HIZ BEATZ AINT GETTIN WOST...IF NOT EVEN GETTIN
MUCH BETTER......2001.....WILL DEFFENATLY BECOME A CLASIC....TRACKZ LIKE "FORGOT BOUT DRE"..."STILL DRE"...."WHATZ THA DIFFRENCE"
"NEXT EPISODE" EVEN "BITCH NIGGAZ" ...."FUCK YOU"...AND PROBABLY THE REST AND THE MOST OF THE ALBUM WILL BECOME ANTHEMZ FO ALL THE TRUE HIP HOP FANZ...BECAUZE YOU DOTTA
HAVE REAL PROBLEMZ WIT YO HEARIN" TO SAY DAT DRE AINT A TIGHT PRODUCER OR THAT HE SOUNDEZ LIKE A REGULAR EASTCOAST PRODUCER.....HE HAZ NOTHIN OF THE EASCOAST IN HIZ SHIT...IF YOU GO TO THE RUTEZ OF EVERY BEAT ON 2001 OR EVEN ON EMZ OR X"Z ALBUM.....EVEN IF DRE HIMSELF WOULD DENIE IT......ITZ JUST AN ARGUMENT...ITZ STRAIGHT UP WESCOAST SHIT...WHAT..DON YOU HEAR???
DRE HIMSELF SAYEZ DAT HE IZ FROM THA WESTCOAST BUT HE WANTEZ FO HIZ MUSIC NOT
TO HAVE ANY BOARDERZ.....BUT STILL HE IZ DEFFENATLY WESCOAST AND THE BEST PRODUCER IN THA RAP GAME TODAY OR EVER....AND I DON KNOW IF THERE EVER WILL BE ANOTHER PRODUCER ON DREZ LEVEL.

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2001, 03:04:21 PM »
ayo, hold up for a minute y'all......

give the nigah some respect for standin up and postin that, knowin damn well that he wud get hated on........i respect ya for that

but not the bullshit that u just fed us, but never the less.........

u win some u lose some

ahhhhhh well, thats just the way it goes.
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life