Author Topic: Wow, Listen to Bishop Lamont-Anyway, Hater ass, What is his Stret Cred?  (Read 572 times)

bwstakeover

Hol u hol up, this nigga...Bishop lamont'

1) First off al this nigga is jacking 50 cent, in some songs, the way he talks, Striaght up 50 cent....smh

2)Second of all, he be talking he came from dirt and shit, i had a listen to his Tape, ok, what is his Street Cred? How Do I (as a fan) know that this nigga aint went to school and was Some Real Estate ass agen or Some lawyer or some shit...

I wanna know for real where this dude came from ,coz He be talking all that shit, co he Came out of nowhere and He sounds like a Good Student ass Nigga trynna be Hard, I can honestly see how this Dude is trying to be Bad, with Swearing and all that shit, i can udnerstand he is a man, but it just seems to be that he is trying to be somebody he aint supposed to be...Just Becoz he Signs with Dre, he needs to be a G, All that Chronic shit, but he just dont seem to be that Nigga Acting like he is one...

Thats just how I feel, until somebody comes and tells me that this dude used to be in the Dirt, i cant Listen to this Dude, Saying he came from the Dirt and Came up, what if a Nigga was really some Real estate agent? Hot Rod Was....

I am a Huge Bone thugs Fan, and when they say They Been trhu the strugle i ntheir songs, i belive them becoz i know them very well, Seically Wish n Bone, but when i dont know who rapper is and He says He "been in the dirt", it just dont work for me....

Not to mention that dude Metnions other dudes names like Jim, Juelz and shit...Talking bad about West Coast, say we trash? WTF? Game, Juice, jay Rock, Eastwood, Ya Boy, Omar, Dubb, MDK, K dot,Topic, they all trash? G malone? Snoop? Mech?

Dude really needs to Take That Aftermath shit outta his mouth, coz Dre aint gonna help me get hot, Dre been wack on beats since that Hustlers repetative beat and From Seeing 50 cents Sales in USA, i cant really say this dude has an ability to even hit 400 000...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 07:52:43 PM by bwstakeover »

Al Bundy

Re: Wow, Listen to Bishop Lamont-Anyway, Hater ass, What is his Stret Cred?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 07:54:17 PM »
Who gives a shit?

cantcnOrBMe

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 08:09:39 PM »
kill yourself, and slap your mother

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 08:23:15 PM »

how can he slap his mother if he kills himself first?

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 08:32:20 PM »
FREE POST MUH'FUCKAS
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 08:41:50 PM »

1) First off al this nigga is jacking 50 cent, in some songs, the way he talks, Striaght up 50 cent....smh

2)Second of all, he be talking he came from dirt and shit, i had a listen to his Tape, ok, what is his Street Cred? How Do I (as a fan) know that this nigga aint went to school and was Some Real Estate ass agen or Some lawyer or some shit...

I wanna know for real where this dude came from ,coz He be talking all that shit, co he Came out of nowhere and He sounds like a Good
Student ass Nigga trynna be Hard, I can honestly see how this Dude is trying to be Bad, with Swearing and all that shit, i can udnerstand he is a man, but it just seems to be that he is trying to be somebody he aint supposed to be...Just Becoz he Signs with Dre, he needs to be a G, All that Chronic shit, but he just dont seem to be that Nigga Acting like he is one...

Thats just how I feel, until somebody comes and tells me that this dude used to be in the Dirt, i cant Listen to this Dude, Saying he came from the Dirt and Came up, what if a Nigga was really some Real estate agent? Hot Rod Was....

I am a Huge Bone thugs Fan, and when they say They Been trhu the strugle i ntheir songs, i belive them becoz i know them very well, Seically Wish n Bone, but when i dont know who rapper is and He says He "been in the dirt", it just dont work for me....

Not to mention that dude Metnions other dudes names like Jim, Juelz and shit...Talking bad about West Coast, say we trash? WTF? Game, Juice, jay Rock, Eastwood, Ya Boy, Omar, Dubb, MDK, K dot,Topic, they all trash? G malone? Snoop? Mech?

Dude really needs to Take That Aftermath shit outta his mouth, coz Dre aint gonna help me get hot, Dre been wack on beats since that Hustlers repetative beat and From Seeing 50 cents Sales in USA, i cant really say this dude has an ability to even hit 400 000...

"Street Cred"
That you so crave for and insist as a prerequisite for any rapper
Can only take you so far!!!

There are other factors that need to be considered, before a rapper is given a chance to shine..even at that it's at the mercy of the Big Wigs..
Bishop seems to have it all in his court,what you should worry about is what he will do with all these factors in his favor..
Worrying about his 'Street Cred' is not going to do anything for you..

Bottom line, if you don't like his music, then you are under no obligation to listen..
your doing urself more harm than Good by complaining about something that you don't Like!!!

He is bragging cuz he is on a Major Label, give him that much space to brag..come back to the or call him out on that, after his Album drops and it flops..

Don't call Him out on his bravado when He is yet to drop an Album..How weird is that???
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 09:05:39 PM by Mackin4Life »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 08:49:59 PM »

I wanna know for real where this dude came from ,coz He be talking all that shit, co he Came out of nowhere and He sounds like a Good Student ass Nigga trynna be Hard, I can honestly see how this Dude is trying to be Bad, with Swearing and all that shit, i can udnerstand he is a man, but it just seems to be that he is trying to be somebody he aint supposed to be...Just Becoz he Signs with Dre, he needs to be a G, All that Chronic shit, but he just dont seem to be that Nigga Acting like he is one...

lol, every now and again its nice to read some shit like this

cantcnOrBMe

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 09:17:34 PM »

how can he slap his mother if he kills himself first?

you should do the same

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 09:28:37 PM »
1) what the fuck is wrong with having 50 as an influence u hating ass nikka

2) it doesnt fuckin matter, u dont know JACK SHIT about 3/4 of ur fav rappers, despite what ppl tell u, so just enjoy the music for what it is!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2007, 04:39:11 AM »
:banana_llama:

FREEPOSTfreepostFREEPOSTfreepostFREEPOSTfreepostFREEPOSTfreepostFREEPOSTfreepostFREEPOSTfreepostFREEPOST
freepostFREEPOSTfreepostFREEPOSTfreepostFREEPOSTfreepostFREEPOSTfreepostFREEPOSTfreepostFREEPOSTfreepost
FREEPOSTfreepostFREEPOSTfreepostFREEPOSTfreepostFREEPOSTfreepostFREEPOSTfreepostFREEPOSTfreepostFREEPOST
freepostFREEPOSTfreepostFREEPOSTfreepostFREEPOSTfreepostFREEPOSTfreepostFREEPOSTfreepostFREEPOSTfreepost

MediumL

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2007, 06:33:39 AM »
ur a retard, ur a retard, urrrrrrrrrrrrrr a retard!  :banana:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2007, 07:09:12 AM »
LMAO damn game stans are officially the biggest homosexuals on earth  8)

~Lucien~

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2007, 08:00:29 AM »

you sound like a female

LBalls

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2007, 08:24:00 AM »

You're whats wrong with hip hop.