Poll

Which team is better?

Los Angeles Lakers
12 (60%)
Boston Celtics
8 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Lakers vs Celtics  (Read 1387 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Lakers vs Celtics
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2008, 01:46:43 PM »
We now have a better starting 5, and we been had more depth than them. So the I go with the Lakers.

are you serious about the starting five thing or are you just being idealistic?

What's so hard to believe?

PG Derek Fisher
SG Kobe Bryant
SF Lamar Odom
PF Pau Gasol
C Andrew Bynum

shits all over

PG Rajon Rondo
SG Ray Allen
SF Paul Pierce
PF Kevin Garnett
C Kendrick Perkins

you dont have a big man in the galaxy of kg (kobe's amazing, but he's not a big man), whereas we have ray allen or paul pierce to offset kobe as small players (clearly neither are as good, but both can keep up with him). i'd argue that rondo is better than derek fisher, but thats probably just because im a celtics fan; you'd argue otherwise. the only player you have thats clear-cut much better than our player, at the same position/size, is bynum.

its obviously all opinion, though, so i dont expect you to agree with that.

No big in the galaxy of KG? LOL! Gasol, buddy...it's funny that you say anyone in the league can keep up with Kobe, let alone RAY ALLEN. Also, LMAO@Rondo as good as Fisher.. even Farmar is better than Rondo. Worst of all, how can you say the only player that is clear-cut much better on our roster is Bynum when we have KOBE on our team?...Our roster is currently murdering yours...PeACe

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2008, 02:01:01 PM »
Fisher > Rondo
Kobe > Allen
Odom < Pierce
Gasol < KG
Bynum > Perkins

Farmar > T.Allen
Vujacic < E. House
Ariza > Posey
Walton > Powe
Turiaf > Davis
Mihm > Pollard

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2008, 02:02:47 PM »
^Nice breakdown...and you still didn't even list Radmanovic, Coby Karl, and DJ MBenga. ;)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 02:04:52 PM by Now_I_Know »

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2008, 02:06:21 PM »
no need to get your feelings hurt. pau gasol isnt seeing kg, ever. never has, never will. pierce, on the other hand, can keep up with kobe. i already said he's not as good, hands down, no question, but he can keep up.

we'll see who has the better record, second half, cus as of yet the west hasnt been able to do a thing to us. you guys go undefeated in the east (which is weaker, anyway), and then well talk.

p.s. tony allen's gangsta>>>the lakers' gangsta combined.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2008, 02:09:00 PM »
Fisher >> Rondo
Kobe >>>>>>>>>>> Allen
Odom << Pierce
Gasol << KG
Bynum >>>>> Perkins

Farmar >> T.Allen
Vujacic < E. House
Ariza > Posey
Walton > Powe
Turiaf >> Davis
Mihm >> Pollard
Radmanovic >> Scalabrine
C. Karl = Pruitt
DJ Mbenga > Empty spot

There's my version of the list. 8)

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2008, 02:09:47 PM »
you goofy internet niggas can keep making up weird roster lists online to make yallselves feel better, but the REAL question is who has the better record? better seeding? which team has completely  handled the other in each game head to head this season? i got a newsflash for u niggas, the nba counts what happens in the real games, not some forum. the celtics ran the lakers out the gym each game this year, even with overhyped bynum, the lakers couldnt even lose by less than 10 points.

wins and losses > online roster lists

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2008, 02:13:30 PM »
no need to get your feelings hurt. pau gasol isnt seeing kg, ever. never has, never will. pierce, on the other hand, can keep up with kobe. i already said he's not as good, hands down, no question, but he can keep up.

we'll see who has the better record, second half, cus as of yet the west hasnt been able to do a thing to us. you guys go undefeated in the east (which is weaker, anyway), and then well talk.

p.s. tony allen's gangsta>>>the lakers' gangsta combined.

Wow...just, wow. Where did I get my feelings hurt? You're just saying some unreasonable stuff, that's all...There's OBVIOUSLY a bigger disparity between Kobe and Pierce than there is between Gasol and KG. LOL.

PS...Tony Allen is a dumbass.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Le8rMnL56w8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Le8rMnL56w8</a>

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2008, 02:15:05 PM »
you goofy internet niggas can keep making up weird roster lists online to make yallselves feel better, but the REAL question is who has the better record? better seeding? which team has completely  handled the other in each game head to head this season? i got a newsflash for u niggas, the nba counts what happens in the real games, not some forum. the celtics ran the lakers out the gym each game this year, even with overhyped bynum, the lakers couldnt even lose by less than 10 points.

HAHA thats just what i was thinking

these niggas can feel better about themselves with a "list" but it doesnt mean squat when their team is out in the first round again
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2008, 02:15:21 PM »

You fuccing moron, do you realize that we just acquired Gasol? Seriously, now...slap yourself...HARD.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2008, 02:16:56 PM »

HAHA thats just what i was thinking

these niggas can feel better about themselves with a "list" but it doesnt mean squat when their team is out in the first round again

How do you feel content agreeing with this guy? LOL.

SGV

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2008, 02:18:54 PM »
At this moment, you haven't seen Gasol play with the Lakers. It's a bit early to say Lakers > Celtics.

And remember, the Celt's have whooped the Lakers this year. They're still better. They still have a better win/loss.

Can't deny that on paper the Lakers starting 5 looks good, but not as good as having the big 3, IMO.

Even when Bynum comes back, dude's gonna be rusty (and if he's out the entire season, he'll be hella rusty next season). It might actually be another season until this roster gel's together.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2008, 02:25:40 PM »
^Nice breakdown...and you still didn't even list Radmanovic, Coby Karl, and DJ MBenga. ;)

What i mean is that our bench is by far the best one. And the starting 5 is basically as good as the Boston one (if not better). So overall i think our roster is better.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2008, 02:28:53 PM »
you goofy internet niggas can keep making up weird roster lists online to make yallselves feel better, but the REAL question is who has the better record?

2006/07 - Dallas Mavericks 67-15 record, no ring.
2005/06 - Detroit Pistons  64-18 record, no ring.
2004/05 - Phoenix Suns 62-20 record, no ring.
2003/04 - Indiana Pacers 61-21 record, no ring.
2002/03 - Dallas Mavericks 60-22 record, no ring.
2001/02 - Sacramento Kings 61-21 record, no ring.
2000/01 - San Antonio Spurs 58-24 record, no ring.

The Boston Celtics has the better record. :-*
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 02:31:48 PM by Antonio »

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2008, 02:31:28 PM »
u overly excitable niggas must not remember what happened when you guys all got wet online cuz you picced up malone and payton and thought that meant you guys would win. we all know what happened then hahaha. like i said, keep makin lil online lists and watch the REALITY of the nba with your tissues close by.

payton
shaq
malone
kobe
some scrub = no ring

i still aint seen nobody answer me on how the celtics mollywhopped yall niggas each time this year and are undefeated against the west and have the leagues best record.

as for your other list again(hahaha u love to make online lists, goofy ass nigga) that shiet is the same as posting starting 5s u aint ever seen play together and thinkin it actually means anything. refer to my stuff about malone and payton above lil nigga, and then go take a timeout in the corner.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2008, 02:38:22 PM »
u overly excitable niggas must not remember what happened when you guys all got wet online cuz you picced up malone and payton and thought that meant you guys would win. we all know what happened then hahaha. like i said, keep makin lil online lists and watch the REALITY of the nba with your tissues close by.

i still aint seen nobody answer me on how the celtics mollywhopped yall niggas each time this year and are undefeated against the west and have the leagues best record.

I just replied.

as for your other list again(hahaha u love to make online lists, goofy ass nigga) that shiet is the same as posting starting 5s u aint ever seen play together and thinkin it actually means anything. refer to my stuff about malone and payton above lil nigga, and then go take a timeout in the corner.

First you gotta explain me what are you trying to say. That we didn't win the title even if the had 4 all of famers in the starting 5? Well, this team has just 1, so what's your point?

do i gotta break everything down for you slow muthafucas?

the point im making lil nigga, is that bacc then with malone, payton, shaq and kobe, you excitable lil fucs probly got all hyped cuz you had "a better roster" than other teams on paper or in TYPE, in the case of all you no life havingn forum kids, and probably made a gang of threads hahaha, yet yall still aint win jacc shiet. so for you to pull out a random online list (again) to try and say having the best record doesn't mean anything also makes your shiet about "better rosters" just as stupid. just having a "better roster" doesnt mean you are better than the nbas top team.(the celtics) get it now or u want me to write it with a crayon?