Author Topic: Nas Announces Official N-Word Release Date And More  (Read 482 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nas Announces Official N-Word Release Date And More
« on: February 18, 2008, 04:14:42 AM »
After rumors of Nas's forthcoming LP being pushed back from it's scheduled February release to an undisclosed release date started circulating. The Queens native has now confirmed the album's official release date.

In a recent interview with Foxxhole radio, Nas announced the official release date as April 22nd.

"I'm over black history month." Nas said of the album's original February release date.

"I think we are part of American history and we should have it all year round. You check out some shit on our history --you'd be so surprise. We need to learn about ourselves more."

When asked how he and Def Jam plan to promote the controversial album, Nas said he plans to let others do it for him.

"We need the "Imuses" to promote it, all these niggas to promote it, the fake niggas, the sucka niggas, the good niggas, the great niggas, everyone."

We need the "Imuses" to promote it, all these niggas to promote it, the fake niggas, the sucka niggas, the good niggas, the great niggas, everyone."

"Just going to the red carpet was good, everyone had on tuxedos and I had my own shit, from the Grammy's to talking to you guys."

"I'm gonna market it the way I've always marketed, it's a bit different now cause I can open up a forum and talk to the Imus's and the Bounty Hunter guy...I'm just gonna extend myself to the people I feel are worthy of talking to..that's how I'm going to market it." Said Nas.

www.defsounds.com

Invincible

Re: Nas Announces Official N-Word Release Date And More
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 06:31:00 AM »
Looking forward to April 22nd. i need more new music. January and February genarally suck for music releases.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 08:51:11 AM »
Looking forward to April 22nd. i need more new music. January and February genarally suck for music releases.

kemizt

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 08:54:30 AM »
Nas & Atmosphere on the 22nd  8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 10:59:55 AM »
Coppin for sure.

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 11:00:59 AM »
can't wait for it 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 12:03:13 PM »
Coming out on my b-day!!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 12:04:53 PM »

happy birthday

herpes

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 01:09:32 PM »

I thought u dont like any east coast rap

HEC

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 01:13:49 PM »
one thing I always noticed about Nas, he never "sounds" smart during interviews, totally opposite of his records

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 02:17:20 PM »
one thing I always noticed about Nas, he never "sounds" smart during interviews, totally opposite of his records

he should refrain from weed before ever doing another interview dude never makes any sense when he opens his mouth

HEC

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 02:38:36 PM »

he should refrain from weed before ever doing another interview dude never makes any sense when he opens his mouth

he is a major weedhead but I don't think that is the reason, there are plenty of others who smoke and sound very intelligent

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2008, 03:15:41 PM »
first day buy record for me along with snoop when that drops, dang within the first 6 months of 08 and i'll have copped TWO records......im impressed with myself! haha...

Yo i feel a little behind on my hiphop game right now been a lil busy in my own world but has there been any singles or anything released from this album? cuz i aint heard shit!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 04:44:57 PM »

Not ALL eastcoast rap, i download it and bump it occasonially. Out of my whole line up of music maybe about 10% of it is eastcoast shit, some Biggie shit, some Dipset shit, buncha 50 and G Unit, some ghostface, and thats bout it mayne!!!

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2008, 04:55:39 PM »

Not ALL eastcoast rap, i download it and bump it occasonially. Out of my whole line up of music maybe about 10% of it is eastcoast shit, some Biggie shit, some Dipset shit, buncha 50 and G Unit, some ghostface, and thats bout it mayne!!!

props and Happy B-Day how old you gonna be homie?