Author Topic: 50 ethers Spider Loc "Spider..."  (Read 1062 times)

duke313

• Lil Geezy
Re: 50 ethers Spider Loc "Spider..."
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2008, 11:49:39 AM »
I know its a quote you fag I read it earlier,  but you the one posted threads bout it, sayin 50 ethered spider.  Tell us exactly how that happened..

messi19

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2008, 11:52:40 AM »
I know its a quote you fag I read it earlier,  but you the one posted threads bout it, sayin 50 ethered spider.  Tell us exactly how that happened..

I dont need to explain it to nerds to registered to save him read again im a boss, u dont tell me what to do i tell YOU what to do bitch.

duke313

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2008, 11:56:27 AM »
I dont need to explain it to nerds to registered to save him read again im a boss, u dont tell me what to do i tell YOU what to do bitch.

I didn't register to save spider, i don't even like him that much, but your obviously registered here to suck games dick..   I'm the nerd, your the one with over 1000 posts, internet dickryder..

D-Stress

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2008, 12:02:09 PM »
olivia and mop got dropped?why?

messi19

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2008, 12:03:05 PM »

I didn't register to save spider, i don't even like him that much, but your obviously registered here to suck games dick..   I'm the nerd, your the one with over 1000 posts, internet dickryder..

im a OG i been around. U mad that ure not able to suck Spiders dick because his career is in the dumpster and always have been (no homo)? YA DIIII

duke313

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2008, 12:08:17 PM »
im a OG i been around. U mad that ure not able to suck Spiders dick because his career is in the dumpster and always have been (no homo)? YA DIIII

The fuck I care how long u been around, I ain't suckin' spider dick far from it, but your obviously suckin' game dick.. 

duke313

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2008, 12:11:29 PM »
smh i was the one schoolin u about J Rock back when he released Watts Finest Vol 1 & 2 and now everybody likes him. Get off my dick. Then when niggas start hatin on him u'll switch. Just like u did Game. The westcoast don, king of the throne. Most u niggas dont even support Game, what a shame. Ive read every interview with him ive seen the hatered in your questions when people interview him. SMH at NIMA not promotin Games record on AHH but promotes a video off Snoop wanting Game and Spider to fight. Why dont u promote the video when Snoop got beat up durin the source awards?

Toy Soldier ass niggass.

This wot Don Dada posted in another thread, shit u the biggest cocksucker in this forum..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2008, 12:12:25 PM »
funny how 50 mentions these three acts when 2 of em already got dropped...sign?  ;D

Just what I was thinkin. Spider better hope that G-Unit tattoo was done with a sharpie.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MarshColin

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2008, 12:12:49 PM »
West Kept Secret was an independent release.  So NO he hast released any albums under G-Unit/Interscope.. 

loool how sad are u nigga..u signed up just to defend your bum hero Spider Loc? haha

How is he defending Spider? He pointed out a fact that you obviously are too stupid to grasp. What 50 said makes sense and has nothing to do with how good or bad Spider Loc is at rapping. He's just pointing out that people who had an album drop under his G-Unit label got PAID and he's making sure you know that he wasn't talking about Olivia, Spider, or MOP so people don't get it twisted and think 50 is saying that he paid every G-Unit artist 10 mil.

Because he signed up just to say that. U mad that Spiders career is nowhere to be found?

I wasnt talkin about where his album was released u dumb muthafuckas..

i said wasn't he supposed to be THE WEST KEPT SECRET..BUT CANT EVEN GET HIS ALBUM OUT AFTER 3 YEARS U DUMB MUFUCKAS..SPIDER LOC RIP

I'm not even close to a Spider Loc fan. You sir, are a fuckin retard and need to get a life.

K-9

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2008, 12:33:59 PM »
GAME TIME MEANS DICKRYDIN TIME FOR DON DADY .
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 12:37:35 PM by B.A.Y.M.A.A.C »

messi19

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2008, 12:35:06 PM »
smh i was the one schoolin u about J Rock back when he released Watts Finest Vol 1 & 2 and now everybody likes him. Get off my dick. Then when niggas start hatin on him u'll switch. Just like u did Game. The westcoast don, king of the throne. Most u niggas dont even support Game, what a shame. Ive read every interview with him ive seen the hatered in your questions when people interview him. SMH at NIMA not promotin Games record on AHH but promotes a video off Snoop wanting Game and Spider to fight. Why dont u promote the video when Snoop got beat up durin the source awards?

Toy Soldier ass niggass.

This wot Don Dada posted in another thread, shit u the biggest cocksucker in this forum..

cocksucker? lool whiteboy.

Game top 10 dead or alive westcoast legend how mad are u

messi19

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2008, 12:36:17 PM »
GAME TIME MEANS DICKRYDIN TIME FOR MESSY 19 :D

wooow hahahaha that was sooo funny..nigga please i see why ure a fan of Spider Loc. Both come up with the wackest shit and think they've done some good shit. Fuck outta here UK Wigga.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2008, 12:39:15 PM »
Yes but ain't he supposed to be "The West Kept Secret"?? aint he supposed to be "One of the best rappers on the west right now"? aint he so "famous"?
The only person saying that shit is Spider Loc.

messi19

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2008, 12:45:19 PM »
Yes but ain't he supposed to be "The West Kept Secret"?? aint he supposed to be "One of the best rappers on the west right now"? aint he so "famous"?
The only person saying that shit is Spider Loc.

not true

duke313

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2008, 12:47:25 PM »
Game top 10 dead or alive westcoast legend how mad are u

do you think your the only game fan or sumthin?? I already said that I like Game better than spider, but I dont dislike spider so that makes me a "spider dickryder", you need to get games dick out ya mouth son..