Author Topic: 50 ethers Spider Loc "Spider..."  (Read 1064 times)

messi19

50 ethers Spider Loc "Spider..."
« on: April 02, 2008, 11:08:25 AM »
Each person in G-Unit has earned over $10 million in their career at this point," 50 said. "Outside of the guys that didn't release product — M.O.P., Spider Loc, Olivia — the guys that had their project go out physically. I didn't say they have $10 million, I said they've seen $10 million. What they did with their paper, I don't know."

Game in 2006 - 11 Million WITHOUT album sales.

Game over? I think noooooooot

This nigga even said "physically"..that basically means he haven't heard anything Spider released. Ether

GAME TIME

KURUPTION-81

Re: 50 ethers Spider Loc "Spider..."
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 11:13:19 AM »
He means anything released through g unit label, obviously spider aint done that yet.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

messi19

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 11:17:14 AM »
Yes but ain't he supposed to be "The West Kept Secret"?? aint he supposed to be "One of the best rappers on the west right now"? aint he so "famous"?

This nigga a fucking bum i just laugh how he really though he'd be someone messing with the westcoast don. Jay Rock and all of them are jumpin on Games remixes, tracks with Lil Wayne, Glasses had a hit record, bout to release his album while this bum really thought he be someone in hiphop hahahahahha.

This nigga been rolling with Suge, Game AND 50 and NOBODY wanna give him help or a deal cuz he wack as fuuuck.

Young Old Head

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 11:22:13 AM »
funny how 50 mentions these three acts when 2 of em already got dropped...sign?  ;D

Cash Money Blood Gang

duke313

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 11:22:44 AM »
West Kept Secret was an independent release.  So NO he hast released any albums under G-Unit/Interscope.. 

messi19

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 11:23:02 AM »
funny how 50 mentions these three acts when 2 of em already got dropped...sign?  ;D

Who other than Olivia?

And PS: Fuck yall snitching ass niggas snitching on me

messi19

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 11:24:16 AM »
West Kept Secret was an independent release.  So NO he hast released any albums under G-Unit/Interscope.. 

loool how sad are u nigga..u signed up just to defend your bum hero Spider Loc? haha

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 11:27:31 AM »

Who other than Olivia?

M.O.P

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

messi19

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 11:31:23 AM »

Who other than Olivia?

M.O.P

damn didnt know that. I guess Spider is the next one..haha he'll be on his knees beggin for the king of the throne to take him back.

duke313

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2008, 11:31:29 AM »
loool how sad are u nigga..u signed up just to defend your bum hero Spider Loc? haha

Naw, I just never post that often on this site.. I ain't defending Spider, I think hes the worst in G-Unit, and Game is way better..  It's just you clearly don't know what the fuck you talkin bout, whoevever released and official album under G-Unit got 10 Mill, e.g:

Lloyd Banks, The Hunger for More, Rotten Apple
Young Buck, Straight Outta Ca$hville, Buck The World
The Game, The Documentary

West kept Secret wasn't released under G-Unit...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 11:34:36 AM by duke313 »

messi19

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2008, 11:42:54 AM »

Naw, I just never post that often on this site.. I ain't defending Spider, I think hes the worst in G-Unit, and Game is way better..  It's just you clearly don't know what the fuck you talkin bout, whoevever released and official album under G-Unit got 10 Mill, e.g:

Lloyd Banks, The Hunger for More, Rotten Apple
Young Buck, Straight Outta Ca$hville, Buck The World
The Game, The Documentary

West kept Secret wasn't released under G-Unit...

I wasnt even sayin that read again fool.

Im talkin about some of the things both Spider and some of his internet defence team said here before u lil ass came.

MarshColin

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2008, 11:44:28 AM »

How is he defending Spider? He pointed out a fact that you obviously are too stupid to grasp. What 50 said makes sense and has nothing to do with how good or bad Spider Loc is at rapping. He's just pointing out that people who had an album drop under his G-Unit label got PAID and he's making sure you know that he wasn't talking about Olivia, Spider, or MOP so people don't get it twisted and think 50 is saying that he paid every G-Unit artist 10 mil.

duke313

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2008, 11:46:29 AM »
Each person in G-Unit has earned over $10 million in their career at this point," 50 said. "Outside of the guys that didn't release product — M.O.P., Spider Loc, Olivia — the guys that had their project go out physically. I didn't say they have $10 million, I said they've seen $10 million. What they did with their paper, I don't know."

Naw, you were defo talkin bout spider not gettin 10 million..

messi19

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2008, 11:46:51 AM »

How is he defending Spider? He pointed out a fact that you obviously are too stupid to grasp. What 50 said makes sense and has nothing to do with how good or bad Spider Loc is at rapping. He's just pointing out that people who had an album drop under his G-Unit label got PAID and he's making sure you know that he wasn't talking about Olivia, Spider, or MOP so people don't get it twisted and think 50 is saying that he paid every G-Unit artist 10 mil.

Because he signed up just to say that. U mad that Spiders career is nowhere to be found?

I wasnt talkin about where his album was released u dumb muthafuckas..

i said wasn't he supposed to be THE WEST KEPT SECRET..BUT CANT EVEN GET HIS ALBUM OUT AFTER 3 YEARS U DUMB MUFUCKAS..SPIDER LOC RIP

messi19

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2008, 11:47:21 AM »

Naw, you were defo talkin bout spider not gettin 10 million..

Fool thats a quote from 50 cent u dumb mufucka..haha this dude is confused

Thats why i said isnt dude supposed to be the west kept secret but havent even released his album? This "Crash" dude was on here braggin about him like he was the best rapper ever. And then u still got some of his dumb ass wigga fans from the UK and shit.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 11:50:05 AM by Don Dada »