Author Topic: 50 ethers Spider Loc "Spider..."  (Read 1063 times)

K-9

Re: 50 ethers Spider Loc "Spider..."
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2008, 01:09:19 PM »
GAME TIME MEANS DICKRYDIN TIME FOR MESSY 19 :D

wooow hahahaha that was sooo funny..nigga please i see why ure a fan of Spider Loc. Both come up with the wackest shit and think they've done some good shit. Fuck outta here UK Wigga.
same old ass emotional replies ......you running out of gas huh haaaaaa.

messi19

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2008, 03:17:39 PM »

wooow hahahaha that was sooo funny..nigga please i see why ure a fan of Spider Loc. Both come up with the wackest shit and think they've done some good shit. Fuck outta here UK Wigga.

the truth hurts (oh and dont stop in traffic and ask about Hittman)..lol at this nigga soakin up game tryna copy my style sayin "huh" and "haaaa" like u..."U noooot like me"
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 03:19:54 PM by Don Dada »

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2008, 03:28:07 PM »
funny how 50 mentions these three acts when 2 of em already got dropped...sign?  ;D

Who other than Olivia?

And PS: Fuck yall snitching ass niggas snitching on me

M.O.P was dropped too.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2008, 03:29:49 PM »
funny how 50 mentions these three acts when 2 of em already got dropped...sign?  ;D

Who other than Olivia?

And PS: Fuck yall snitching ass niggas snitching on me

M.O.P was dropped too.

My bad somebody answered this already.

K-9

« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2008, 03:45:07 PM »

the truth hurts (oh and dont stop in traffic and ask about Hittman)..lol at this nigga soakin up game tryna copy my style sayin "huh" and "haaaa" like u..."U noooot like me"
Man wtf is Jerry Springer  show or something :-X . Man u aint shit dude take Game's cock outa your fucking mouth before speaking to me lil homo ass dic burger flipper.

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2008, 03:48:30 PM »
i doubt mob sleep seen ne where near 10 mill or tony gayo for dat matta. ya feel me? 8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

messi19

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2008, 03:49:22 PM »

Man wtf is Jerry Springer  show or something :-X . Man u aint shit dude take Game's cock outa your fucking mouth before speaking to me lil homo ass dic burger flipper.

UK E-Gangsters don't count.

No Teflon

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2008, 04:48:22 PM »
Do people realise that Banks and Buck's last projects were back in 2004, 4 yers ago??? and soon to be 5???? I mena last time they were actually getting good money???? That is a long wait and that it a straight up indication that their careers are totally, completely, 100% over...

BTW Game made around 15-17 mils in 2005 when he was on Gunit "10 mils on my account, 7 bedroom house, i am rich, so by my 30th birthday, i am out"-360 degrees...

So he bought a house, cars, jewls, spent 1.5 mils on MY NIGGAZ, this and that and still was left with 10 mil. While G unit hoes Got 10 mils and not sitting at 4-5 max....

messi19

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2008, 05:23:02 PM »
Do people realise that Banks and Buck's last projects were back in 2004, 4 yers ago??? and soon to be 5???? I mena last time they were actually getting good money???? That is a long wait and that it a straight up indication that their careers are totally, completely, 100% over...

BTW Game made around 15-17 mils in 2005 when he was on Gunit "10 mils on my account, 7 bedroom house, i am rich, so by my 30th birthday, i am out"-360 degrees...

So he bought a house, cars, jewls, spent 1.5 mils on MY NIGGAZ, this and that and still was left with 10 mil. While G unit hoes Got 10 mils and not sitting at 4-5 max....

Banks last project came out 06..The Rotten Apple and Bucks came out last year Buck The World

TrippleC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2008, 08:12:37 PM »
Thats you giving game head in your sig, thats why the six is bouncin up and down

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2008, 08:56:23 PM »
Thats you giving game head in your sig, thats why the six is bouncin up and down

LMAO, Don Gaya is getting shitted on in every thread. Hes like the new Xander of the forum, this is 2 funny!!!

K-9

« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2008, 11:01:50 PM »

UK E-Gangsters don't count.
So shut  up 8) let the six ride from side to side messy dicks is the ride faggit ass nigga cant hide his pride boi in ride fruitloppin for the gay side.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 11:04:35 PM by B.A.Y.M.A.A.C »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2008, 11:20:54 PM »
Don Dada=Messi19 lol Deep in your heart you love Spider Loc 'cause you can't stop talkin' about him but keep up the good work!

Somebody please sit this idiot down and explain to him what "ether" means.

I'mma make yah love me, I can see yah hate me_Spider Loc
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

thisoneguy360

« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2008, 11:35:01 PM »
Why do you spend so much time trying to dis-credit dude? I agree with you that Spiders a bum but just because you like Game doesn't mean you have to hate on anyone that tries to defend him

messi19

« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2008, 01:39:23 AM »
Don Dada=Messi19 lol Deep in your heart you love Spider Loc 'cause you can't stop talkin' about him but keep up the good work!

Somebody please sit this idiot down and explain to him what "ether" means.

I'mma make yah love me, I can see yah hate me_Spider Loc

Lool yeah im Messi19 everybody knows that i just changed my username yesterday but its still the same account u dumb mufucka...haha at this bitch  tryna act like shes smart.

Sorry that u cant defend him Crash his career never been succesful..when is his album comin out? 08? in 08?? Nigga been in the rap game more than 5 years and been rollin with Suge, Game and  50 and STILL cant get his album or even a contract. hahahah hilarious