Author Topic: 50 ethers Spider Loc "Spider..."  (Read 1065 times)

messi19

Re: 50 ethers Spider Loc "Spider..."
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2008, 01:40:14 AM »
Why do you spend so much time trying to dis-credit dude? I agree with you that Spiders a bum but just because you like Game doesn't mean you have to hate on anyone that tries to defend him

if it was because of Game wouldnt i hate 50 and G-Unit also?

messi19

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2008, 01:42:51 AM »
Thats you giving game head in your sig, thats why the six is bouncin up and down

LMAO, Don Gaya is getting shitted on in every thread. Hes like the new Xander of the forum, this is 2 funny!!!

hahaah boy this dude is sorry as fuck. at least make it fun. Okay im gettin shitted on im over here cryin now :'(..hahahaha Canadians cant get anything right.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2008, 06:40:58 PM »
what who's talking about ''spider loc's defence team''? when realli its the game groupies that are quick to jump in every single thread in this forum linkin him anyways possible even if he aint got nothin to do with it .this shits gotta stop man lol
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

midwestryder

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2008, 03:05:15 AM »
smh i was the one schoolin u about J Rock back when he released Watts Finest Vol 1 & 2 and now everybody likes him. Get off my dick. Then when niggas start hatin on him u'll switch. Just like u did Game. The westcoast don, king of the throne. Most u niggas dont even support Game, what a shame. Ive read every interview with him ive seen the hatered in your questions when people interview him. SMH at NIMA not promotin Games record on AHH but promotes a video off Snoop wanting Game and Spider to fight. Why dont u promote the video when Snoop got beat up durin the source awards?

Toy Soldier ass niggass.

This wot Don Dada posted in another thread, shit u the biggest cocksucker in this forum..

cocksucker? lool whiteboy.

Game top 10 dead or alive westcoast legend how mad are u
one homie game is not a west coast legend at all . two albums don't make you a west coast legend . gmae has to do 4 to 5 albums before that can be even said at. . games not even in top 10 rappers deard or live .i can name 10 rappers dead or live better then game, Ice cube,snoop dogg,Rakim, 2pac, biggie,Nas,King tee,D.O.C.,MC ren, Kurupt,Kool g rap, big dady kane & many more are better then game . get off games nuts . it is sad & sick ..

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2008, 10:24:21 AM »
don homo you're ridiculous, yeah spider is pretty much wack but why make threads about him everyday?

lol im 100% sure you're white aswell... wannabe black boy .....smh
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

messi19

« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2008, 11:00:49 AM »
don homo you're ridiculous, yeah spider is pretty much wack but why make threads about him everyday?

.........okay..good one

messi19

« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2008, 11:04:38 AM »

....okay...good one