Poll

Which is Better 2pacs me and my girlfriend or nas i gave you power?

2pac me and my girlfriend
55 (61.1%)
nas i gave you power
22 (24.4%)
i dont like either
1 (1.1%)
cant decide thier both great tracks
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Author Topic: Which is Better 2pacs me and my girlfriend or nas i gave you power?  (Read 1683 times)

EAZY-LI

i think nas track is better cuz it goes more into detail about
the use of guns than 2pacs which more about hes love for them

but what do you guys think?
oh and incase you dont know both this songs about raping about guns
as if they was a person simler to common raping like hip hop was hes girlfriend.

and try and give a reson dont just say which you think is better and dont say why.
The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Which is Better 2pacs me and my girlfriend or nas i gave you power?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 11:49:12 AM »
THIS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE A ? 2PAC

messi19

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 12:32:47 PM »

why shouldnt it be a question? because we all should say Pac just because he's Pac?

I'd say I Give U Power too.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 12:39:04 PM »

why shouldnt it be a question? because we all should say Pac just because he's Pac?

LOL, WHAT WOULD YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT HIP HOP OR GANGSTA RAP LIL WHITEY BOY FROM WHEREVER THE FUCK IN EUROPE YOU FROM, AND YES PUT 1000 PEOPLE IN A ROOM AND 950 WILL SAY PAC ANYDAY, (HERE IN THE USA WHERE IT REALLY COUNTS HOMEBOY) ;)

famozni

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 12:39:25 PM »
me and my girlfriend
but nas song is good to

D~Nice

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 12:39:39 PM »
I bump both of them on the regular but I would have to choose I Gave You Power descriptive wise. As far as raw emotion and feeling I would say 2pac. But as far as the way the song is structured and executed I give the edge to Nas.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 12:53:16 PM »

LOL, WHAT WOULD YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT HIP HOP OR GANGSTA RAP LIL WHITEY BOY FROM WHEREVER THE FUCK IN EUROPE YOU FROM, AND YES PUT 1000 PEOPLE IN A ROOM AND 950 WILL SAY PAC ANYDAY, (HERE IN THE USA WHERE IT REALLY COUNTS HOMEBOY) ;)
And people say that USA don't know that there is world outside theirs...

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 01:16:27 PM »
2pac  :)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 03:33:17 PM »
i gave you power is the better song lyric wise,but what pac did with it,is no less incredible,and slightly more impressive,cause he made a love song outta it that would get more ears to hear it. i mean till this day,muthafucca's is still saying me and my girlfriend,and don't give me that shit about nas not selling much,cause i gave you power was on his best commercial sale'n album to date, both ill songs tho, i personally dig nas joint more,but as for overall song it's pac's cause of it's reach yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

messi19

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 04:00:45 PM »

lmaaaaaao at me being white because theres only black people in America right? ::)...Lol at me being from Europe cuz you cant move to another country for a while ::). And to like and understand Hip-Hop you have to live in the states ::). Lmao nigga just retire from this internet shit lmao at this nigga dumb as a mufucka u lost. Everything you say from now on is irrelevant because that shit was embarrassin nigga. RIP "STILLRIZE" 2008-2008
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 04:07:12 PM by Don Dada (now from Netherlands, whatup Amsterdam) »

No Teflon

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 04:19:37 PM »
Nas WORST  song>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2pacs best attempt, wait, it was Computer Voiced Gay California Love, smh..........

Nas One Mic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2 pacs whole Catalog of the same bitching about Prison and Hardships of a Fake nigga in the hood.

Nas One Mic Third verse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ur Fav Rapper

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 05:35:51 PM »

lmaaaaaao at me being white because theres only black people in America right? ::)...Lol at me being from Europe cuz you cant move to another country for a while ::). And to like and understand Hip-Hop you have to live in the states ::). Lmao nigga just retire from this internet shit lmao at this nigga dumb as a mufucka u lost. Everything you say from now on is irrelevant because that shit was embarrassin nigga. RIP "STILLRIZE" 2008-2008

LOL U TALKIN BOUT WHAT I SAY IS IRREVELANT WHITEY, JUST LOOK AT YOUR KARMA LEECHER....U A WRAP CASE CLOSED

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 05:37:50 PM »
LOL, ACTUALLY ALL THE HATERS HAVE MINUS KARMA....NAS IS DOPE BUT PAC IS A LEGEND PERIOD..........

No Teflon

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 05:42:58 PM »
LOL, ACTUALLY ALL THE HATERS HAVE MINUS KARMA....NAS IS DOPE BUT PAC IS A LEGEND PERIOD..........

only coz he got killed.

Al Bundy

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2008, 06:13:36 PM »
I Gave You Power