Author Topic: this forum totally overrates Kurupt  (Read 752 times)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Kurupt is UnderRated
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2008, 04:56:41 PM »

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kurupt is UnderRated
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2008, 04:58:30 PM »

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2008, 04:59:41 PM »

LOL ;)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: this forum totally overrates Kurupt
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2008, 05:33:29 PM »
so many threads about a dude that hasnt been dope in like 10 years this aint 1998 this dude is washed up and yet you got groupies on here acting like he still the shit. and dont say that he is still dope cuzz I downloaded some of his latest shit and it is still average at best everytime you think he gonna go off he starts repeating the same words like he cant find shit that rhymes. rhyming the same word like 6 times in 2 bars that shit aint hot
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2008, 08:21:42 PM »
how is he overrated on the forum :-\

I see more people saying he fell off than posts that big him up

we have a thread going where all the fans post if you dont like it just avoid it

Johnny B

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2008, 08:38:02 PM »
how is he overrated on the forum :-\

I see more people saying he fell off than posts that big him up

we have a thread going where all the fans post if you dont like it just avoid it

good point.

D~Nice

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2008, 08:46:12 PM »
Oh god, here we go again. I hate to say this but excluding a handful of subjects and posters, this whole West Coast Connection section has fallen the fuck off. People complain about new west, old west, Kanye West, anything with west in it. If you a Kurupt fan, cool. Hell I am too. If ya don't like Kurupt, cool.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2008, 08:51:25 PM »
Oh god, here we go again. I hate to say this but excluding a handful of subjects and posters, this whole West Coast Connection section has fallen the fuck off. People complain about new west, old west, Kanye West, anything with west in it. If you a Kurupt fan, cool. Hell I am too. If ya don't like Kurupt, cool.
dis homie speaks the troof... 8) 8) 8)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2008, 11:32:51 PM »
Kurupts dope, he shits on 95% of the rappers on the West, anyone keen to up his new tracks with Hi Tek?

PsychoHustla

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2008, 05:59:38 AM »

LOL ;)

lol u cant be serious. that album might be the worst of all time. do you enjoy kurupt saying nigga and mutherfucka and shit in every verse and you call this cat lyrical. take an L and go home

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2008, 06:13:02 AM »
i'm coming into this thread as a neutral and i like Kurupt especially his older music but there are some serious kurupt obsessed fans on this forum...I wonder if they ever think/write/listen to any other rappers....If I were Kurupt reading all these threads made about me i'd be slightly concerned about these dudes ( assuming they are dudes of course)...

PsychoHustla

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2008, 06:18:35 AM »
i'm coming into this thread as a neutral and i like Kurupt especially his older music but there are some serious kurupt obsessed fans on this forum...I wonder if they ever think/write/listen to any other rappers....If I were Kurupt reading all these threads made about me i'd be slightly concerned about these dudes ( assuming they are dudes of course)...

thats what im saying dudes is obssessed with this muthafucka I was a fan once too.shit I bought Kuruption the first day it came out and thought that was on some average shit but now that shit is a muthafuckin classic compared to the garbage he spitting since then.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2008, 06:39:20 AM »
yeah i'm hearing u there bro...these dudes are delusional, I was one of DPG's biggest fans at one point and bought all there albums on first day etc but you gotta be realistic. When an artist ain't half as good as they were 10 years ago i'd rather listen to someone else, each to their own though and I ain't hating on these dudes but its just funny to me.....

thats what im saying dudes is obssessed with this muthafucka I was a fan once too.shit I bought Kuruption the first day it came out and thought that was on some average shit but now that shit is a muthafuckin classic compared to the garbage he spitting since then.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2008, 06:52:47 AM »
is it any coincidence that the kurupt fans are eurotrash?

I'm on the east coast of the USA and I'm a Kurupt fan.
lol,idk why this katts always hatin on europeans fo some reason... ???

you guys took us to war 250 years ago?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Johnny B

« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2008, 11:22:09 AM »
yeah i'm hearing u there bro...these dudes are delusional, I was one of DPG's biggest fans at one point and bought all there albums on first day etc but you gotta be realistic. When an artist ain't half as good as they were 10 years ago i'd rather listen to someone else, each to their own though and I ain't hating on these dudes but its just funny to me.....

I do agree somewhat, but Kurupt (2002-2005) was sick.

back in 1993-1997, he was too raw and just did battle raps. now you can really feel where he's coming from on tracks, but lyrically he needs to improve.

how can you say you're not hating? you're contributing to a thread that is about hating on Kurupt and his fans. lol