Author Topic: this forum totally overrates Kurupt  (Read 753 times)

PsychoHustla

Re: this forum totally overrates Kurupt
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2008, 02:04:21 PM »
yeah i'm hearing u there bro...these dudes are delusional, I was one of DPG's biggest fans at one point and bought all there albums on first day etc but you gotta be realistic. When an artist ain't half as good as they were 10 years ago i'd rather listen to someone else, each to their own though and I ain't hating on these dudes but its just funny to me.....

i'm coming into this thread as a neutral and i like Kurupt especially his older music but there are some serious kurupt obsessed fans on this forum...I wonder if they ever think/write/listen to any other rappers....If I were Kurupt reading all these threads made about me i'd be slightly concerned about these dudes ( assuming they are dudes of course)...

thats what im saying dudes is obssessed with this muthafucka I was a fan once too.shit I bought Kuruption the first day it came out and thought that was on some average shit but now that shit is a muthafuckin classic compared to the garbage he spitting since then.

I do agree somewhat, but Kurupt (2002-2005) was sick.

back in 1993-1997, he was too raw and just did battle raps. now you can really feel where he's coming from on tracks, but lyrically he needs to improve.

how can you say you're not hating? you're contributing to a thread that is about hating on Kurupt and his fans. lol

you dont think I listned to his shit from that period?I heard it all and it was wack. Against The grain lyrics was hot garbage. again I dont judge rappers on feleling this muthafucka went from a lyrical animal to saying bitch and muthafucka and shit and rhyming the same words 3 times in one bar. can you honestly say that shit is hot? i like to curse too but when your making a record keep that to a minimum and only use it when necessary and trying to prove a point.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Kurupt Is UnderRated LOL
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2008, 03:08:28 PM »

Music is Subjective.

Man, Kurupt is so much doper than all my favorite rappers. :(

:D Hell Yea! I agree. I also Love Black Ty!

I am so glad that Kurupt taught Soopafly how to Rap.
Without Kurupt I would never have even heard of Soopafly. ;D

Dude, Kurupt's recent song Mystic River is the shit.  Sounds like the old Kurupt.

8)  ;)  8)

HipHop only has a certain number of dope lyricists and the West Coast has only a certain percentage of them... and only a handful of truly classic lyricists - Kurupt is one of them, so even if he's been shit recently he still has more dope, classic verses than most other MCs on the West Coast

Its obvious that you guys Hate the fact the Kurupt gets attention
and appreciation on the Forum that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves more.

Hate to Break it to you,
but Trashing Kurupt does not make your favorite artist shine any brighter.
It just makes other users have even less respect for your opinions.

And by looking at your Karma, your opinions have no value at all.  ;D lol

I've been a Kurupt fan for a few years now and he's become one of my favorites of all time... I agree that some of his newer material isn't as on point as it once was but he still got heat... check "They Don't Want It", "Mystic River", "Change The Game", the tracks he did with Hi-Tek, and his freestyle on Rap City  8)

exactly.

good examples.

is it any coincidence that the kurupt fans are eurotrash?
I'm on the east coast of the USA and I'm a Kurupt fan.
I'm from NY and been a Kurupt fan since '93, and its pretty disrespectful to call Europeans "eurotrash" ::)
I've been a Kurupt fan for a few years now and he's become one of my favorites of all time... I agree that some of his newer material isn't as on point as it once was but he still got heat... check "They Don't Want It", "Mystic River", "Change The Game", the tracks he did with Hi-Tek, and his freestyle on Rap City  8)

REAL TALK.

Why does it bother you guys so much that we like Kurupt?

Most of the Homies and I keep our Kurupt discussions contained within the one thread.
If there are other threads about artists we dont like we just ignore them.
Is that so hard for you guys or is the Hate in you just too strong?
[/b]
For Real!!
Pepple spend a lot of time and energy on things they claim they hate..makes you wonder if they really hate it..You Know??

Hell Yea.  ;D

People who are happy with their lives mostly talk about Positive things.

People who are sad lonely pathetic Losers Use all their energy complaining about things they HATE.
This is usually because they have a lot of anger inside about their Reality.
They are Even resentful and jealous of their own  "Friends" that have much better Lives than them.

well, I know a lot of pathetic and lonely ppl, and even they don't complain like this.

I think ppl who got molested usually talk about negative things all the time and feel they need to express it through HATE. haha

lol...good one brah... 8)

READ THIS AGAIN.....Then Repeat.

Why does it bother you guys so much that we like Kurupt?

Most of the Homies and I keep our Kurupt discussions contained within the one thread.
If there are other threads about artists we dont like we just ignore them.
Is that so hard for you guys or is the Hate in you just too strong?

« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 01:06:40 PM by Twisted Smoke »

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2008, 04:25:03 PM »
Most of the kurupt shit stays in one thread, same with roscoes, I think yall just got nothing else to do so your just fucking with cats heads

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2008, 12:57:10 AM »
Mate, you are using the word 'hating' too freely, I saw the subject of the thread, thought i'd check it out and then wrote a comment on my perspective....I'm not hating I think its funny, i'm just voicing my opinion on this subject, just coz you say a mildly negative comment about something, that doesn't mean you hating on them, now if I was on here saying what a shit rapper Kurupt is and how hes fallen off and what a pussy he is then that IMO is hating....

yeah i'm hearing u there bro...these dudes are delusional, I was one of DPG's biggest fans at one point and bought all there albums on first day etc but you gotta be realistic. When an artist ain't half as good as they were 10 years ago i'd rather listen to someone else, each to their own though and I ain't hating on these dudes but its just funny to me.....

i'm coming into this thread as a neutral and i like Kurupt especially his older music but there are some serious kurupt obsessed fans on this forum...I wonder if they ever think/write/listen to any other rappers....If I were Kurupt reading all these threads made about me i'd be slightly concerned about these dudes ( assuming they are dudes of course)...

thats what im saying dudes is obssessed with this muthafucka I was a fan once too.shit I bought Kuruption the first day it came out and thought that was on some average shit but now that shit is a muthafuckin classic compared to the garbage he spitting since then.

I do agree somewhat, but Kurupt (2002-2005) was sick.

back in 1993-1997, he was too raw and just did battle raps. now you can really feel where he's coming from on tracks, but lyrically he needs to improve.

how can you say you're not hating? you're contributing to a thread that is about hating on Kurupt and his fans. lol

EFFeX

« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2008, 12:44:52 PM »
is it any coincidence that the kurupt fans are eurotrash?

I'm on the east coast of the USA and I'm a Kurupt fan.

Same here...

I don't know what people are trippin' over. Kurupt ain't been "Stranded On Death Row" Kurupt in what 16 years? Or even "Streetz Iz A Mutha" Kurupt in 9 years. Get over it people. Kurupt still been dropping heat, ya'll just can't accept that he changed up his style and ain't going back. He's dropped gems on every project he's involved in, ya'll ain't listening or giving him a chance.